Kerry Nissan/Hyundai

Used 888-835-9059
Service 888-562-0346

Great price, great car!

by from Fishers, IN |

I took the hour and a half drive down to Kerry Mazda in Florence and they made it worth my while. They were pretty flexible on pricing and they ordered me a brand new keyless entry remote at no cost. I would recommend Wayne if you are wanting a low pressure sales person.

Kerry Nissan/Hyundai responded to this review

February 19, 2013

We appreciate the feedback and we thank you for your buisness. If there is anything you need in the future please let us know.

AMAZINGLY NICE!

by from Ludlow,Ky |

What a great experience I had a Kerry Hyundai! I hate the car buying process but the experience I had at Kerry was so fast and full of super nice people. Once home I saw the rear spoiler had a crack in it and the were on the ball to get it fixed as fast a possible. Totally recommend Kerry for any new car! :)

very Disappoinated

by from Hebron, KY |

after my wife and I found a car we liked, we scheduled an appointment to see it, when we arrived we were surprised to find out the car was not there, it was at a different dealership, so we had to wait for them to get it, while waiting, nobody talked to us, and it was a very cold feeling, we felt very uncomfortable just sitting there, most of the sales staff could care less that we were there. once we finally got the car, it was in horrible shape, it was a smoking car and smelled very bad, it also had a slipping transmission, which we told the sales person about, but he was very misinformed about the vehicle, and seemed to really not care if we bought one or not. I would never go back there again, and do not recommend anyone go there, we ended up going to a dealer up the road who was wonderful and gave us a certified used car with a warranty.

Practical

by from Burlington ky |

I was trading in my 2007 g6 hardtop convertible with 23000 miles Kelly Blue Book was fair $14500 and Excellent $16500 they offered me $10000 would not move off Sticker Price for Nissan Altima 2013 it sticker was $25750 I own my car and this was a cash deal no financing. No movement on my car or sticker. I left then they called me on way home to come back now used car manager wanted to reevaluate my trade. Found same car on Internet at Jeff Wyler Fairfield $25750 sticker for $21000 Internet price. Got $13500 on trade and $21000 on car . All dealers pay games but Kerry Nissan takes it to a new low!

Fairly simple process.

by from Florence, KY |

I went in for a loyalty event & was promised lowest possible prices. I went a week later to get my license plate & saw much lower prices on more equipped vehicles. No surprises there. Every time I walked in, the sales reps sitting at tables seemed to ignore me. It took a manager walking by to see if I'd been helped in order to get me a sales rep. There is not a very warm welcome on the sales floor; they seem more concerned with their smart phones. All in all, I got a new car at a fair price & dealt with Elvis who was a super guy. I would recommend the dealership & mostly Elvis, but they need to address the customer service issues in my opinion.

mr Foster

by from Bellevue Ky |

Went for lunch with Wife Carol. She was thinking of buying new car. First stop was Kerry Toyoto, sales rep. Michael Burton interduced himself. He done an outstanding job. we ended up buying 2013 Rav4.

Kerry Nissan/Hyundai responded to this review

February 19, 2013

Thanks for the feed back, We really appreciate your buisness. If you need anything at all please let us know.