Woolwine-Ford-Lincoln

Used 888-702-1991
Service 888-835-4764

Cannot Recommend

by from Oxford, MS |

I cannot recommend Woolwine Ford to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle. We went to this dealership having looked at their vehicles online and in person, with a few needs and wants for a vehicle, and with a firm budget. As soon as we met the salesman on the lot, we explained what we were looking to buy and what our price point was. The salesman started off gruffly, telling us that we would not be able to make a deal for any of the vehicles on one side of the used lot (the newer, nicer used vehicles), and pointed us to the other side of the lot which houses fewer, older vehicles. He made a large production out of consulting his list of used vehicles and their prices, sighing and grumbling over our price point, and recommending vehicles we had already told him we were not interested in. We finally asked about a specific vehicle, about which the salesman said he "thought" they "might" be able to work a deal. We test drove the vehicle and went to the main building to talk about payments. After some work, including pricing my trade-in, we were give a price on the payments. By this point, I was totally uncomfortable with the price point, the vehicle, and the salesman. Because of this, I suggested that we go to Sullivan Motors (just up the road) and look at one specific vehicle there. After we had been at Sullivan for about an hour (buying a vehicle there), we received a call from the salesman at Woolwine. When he heard that we were at another dealership, he immediately offered another thousand dollars on my trade-in, and to work some more on the payments. I was incredibly insulted by this maneuver; we were honest and up-front about what we needed and what our price point had to be. The salesman at Woolwine was not only rude and insincere, he lied about his "best deal." In the end, I purchased a vehicle that is the same model as the one I looked at on Wooline's lot, but mine is a year newer, with a premium interior package (the one at Woolwine was a base model), and costs me seven dollars more per month than the deal at Woolwine. I had a budget, and was looking to get the most for my money. At Woolwine, I was treated like a poor, second-class citizen for even having a price point to begin with. I cannot recommend.

Great people to deal with.

by from MS |

Richard Woolwine and his employees stand behind everything they sale. There is no way to adequately describe the quality of customer service that they provide. I have purchased four vehicles from them, and plan to continue dealing with them.