Felix Chevrolet

3330 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007

Used 888-432-9062
Service 888-257-3832

bad service department

by from los angeles california |

I buy a 2007 Chevy Tahoe and everything was great until I went to go get serviced bad experience, I never went back there.

Go see James Echols!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The best buying experience. Great staff! Everyone was friendly and informative throughout the whole process, they even filled out My credit app for me which I hate doing. Great dealership.

Excellent service

by from Bell, california |

Had a good experience I got what I was looking for and was in and out before I knew it they really took care of me and had a pleasant and fun time while purchasing my vehicle

completely satisfied, and very happy with my 2014

by from Los Angeles California |

I cannot say enough about Felix Chevrolet. this is the second car that I have purchased from Phillips Chevrolet. and I have to say, my first experience was awesomeand the second was even better. they truly made me feel like the king that I am. and I just have to give a shout out to a few people by name, Pepe (I don't remember his position), Ivie (customer service manager), and Roberto (Sales & Leasing Consultant) thank you guys for making this a good experience for me, you guys are awesome, love you guys and I wish you the best.

Don't buy here ! Don't do it !

by from California |

If you are in the market for a car and thinking about buying at Felix Chevrolet please think again ! I had the worst buying experience from them ! When I walked into the dealership I had informed them that i was a first time buyer and that my co-signer had a few credit problems in the past ! They said not to worry that they would work with me to see what they could do and if they could help ! So we went through the application process and I was pre-approved ! For the car that I was interested in ! They told me not to worry about what bank was going to fully finance me, that they would find a bank that would but that I was still able to drive out with my car that day ! A month went by and I hadn't received any information as far as my car payment went I called multiple times and they said they where still looking ! And then I was was told that I needed a different co-signer for the car ! So we went through the process again ! Now waiting two more weeks to hear back from someone and nothing at this point, I had a car for two months payment free ! Don't get me wrong nice but scary at the same time ! I decided to return the car because they where not giving me straight answers so very upset i gave the car back also requesting my down payment back because of all the miss information that was given to me ! They agreed to give me my down payment back the following week and apparently they don't believe in documentation because when I returned no one seemed to know what was going on with my check and the sales general manager avoided me ! At this time still dealing with them and trying to get my refund ! Truly a huge headache ! Please avoid all the unprofessionalism from them and shop somewhere else ! They truly give Chevy a bad name !

Service Visit

by from Huntington Park, CA |

Good facilities and friendly knowledgeable staff. Quick service,too.

Headlight Repair

by from Los Angeles |

I took my car in to get the eyelid repaired for the headlights and they were very courteous. The price was a little steep, but they do provide a one year guarantee, which is great.

Best car shopping experience ever.

by from Long Beach, CA |

I was in the market for a new Volt and chose to start at Felix. I was warmly greeted by sales rep Terrell, who explained that Keenan Wilson is the Volt expert. He immediately introduced me to Keenan, who knew the car well and explained all of its features. We completed the lease terms in less than 20 minutes, surely a record, and I took delivery the same afternoon! All in all, I thought the experience was great.

Great buy!

by from Beverly Hills |

OAggressive pricing, no nonsense, friendly dealer! I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Excellent service!

by from Los Angeles |

I bought my car here a few months ago and came back for the recall repair. I received excellent customer service during each of my visits.

Felix Chevrolet responded to this review

September 11, 2012

Thank you Chevy Girl for your review and your business, we try our best to make each and every customer happy. Hope you keep coming to Felix Chevrolet.