AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

3505 GA-20, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-875-9398
Used 877-861-2260
Service 888-453-7479

Buying a Toyota - AutoNation is your last stop!

by from Cumming, GA |

I am not in the practice of using these forums to badmouth others, so I will continue this practice. However, what I will say is this. My mind was made up that I was going to buy a Tundra. I had done my research and knew that this was my next truck. My only decision was from whom, or from which dealership. I do not live very close to the Mall of Georgia. Cheerokee Toyota and Nalley were much closer. Cheerokee had limited inventory, and Nalley...well, I said will not badmouth others. So that is what drove me to AutoNation and Darrell Skinner, the Internet salesperson. Darrell consulted with me over the phone and learned my needs/wants. He zeroed in on the Tundra that I saw on the website and ensured me that it was in fact for sale and provided an Internet quote. When I arrived, all was as expected. The Tundra that we had discussed was on the lot and we test drove it. No bait and switch, no unethical business practices and no unprofessional sales people. This was a welcome relief because at other dealerships, this was definitely NOT the case. But again, I will not badmouth others - I will not say bad things even if it was Nalley. Darrell took good care of me. He was attentive, very knowledgeable about the vehicle, answered all of my questions and took his time. When it was time to work up a deal, he was very fair and provided me with all of the insight I could ask for...Invoice, options, prices etc. When negotiating my trade in, he was once again fair. With some minimal wrangling and back and forth.we arrived at an agreeable price. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend Darrell to anyone that is looking to buy a Toyota. You will NOT be disappointed. I am a sold customer with AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. They have selling cars figured out. The entire staff made the experience a pleasure from the reception desk to vehicle delivery. And the other sales people were always willing to help make my time at the dealership enjoyable without the annoying pressure that can sometimes come with car salesmen. Thanks Darrell!!! You are a pro!

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia responded to this review

October 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Carolla purchased at Toyota Mall of GA

by from Buford, GA |

I purchased my Carolla at the Mall of GA Toyota and was very happy with my sales rep and I have been happy with the Service department also. However there Finance department is awful I had to sign papers 4 times and still have no tag for my car and its now 01/07/14 and I was there in November I have had to go to the dealer 4 times and they keep telling me that no one is there that can help me and they would have someone call me. They did not call me till after the 4th visit I also had to get a 2nd temp tag at the tag office since they would not get me one so another trip out of my way. I normally would say I would go there again since I really like there sales reps and there service on my car but the finance department ruined the rest of the experience and I sat there for 3 hours waiting to be seen by a finance rep.

Best Toyota Dealership

by from Auburn, Ga. |

I have purchased several cars in my lifetime and always dreaded the hassles and the unrealistic sales pitches from sales and finance reps. It had become such an issue that it was difficult to convince my wife to accompany me on these outings. I have purchased three vehicles from Toyota Mall Of Georgia and they have completely won my business as far as purchases are concerned. The process has always been smooth, presentations flawless and the transactions fair and above board. Sales and finance representatives are knowledgeable and very customer friendly. I have received many congratulatory phone calls from the customer relations department since my purchase unlike any other dealership I have used. I have also used this dealership for service of my vehicles since 2006. They have been super. I have no issue waiting on my vehicle in their comfortable waiting area that includes a cafeteria, televisions, internet café, manicure and masseuse services. I will recommend this dealership to anyone seeking the ultimate experience of car ownership.

Good New Car Buying Experience

by from Braselton, Ga |

My husband and I bought a new 2014 Venza a few weeks ago. LOVE my new car! When we first went into the dealership, they only gave us $1,000 off the sticker price. Needless to say, my husband was pretty upset. We left unhappy. The dealership called my husband and apologized and gave him a fair price with which we were both happy. The salesman, Jimi, was good and the finance department was great. The finance guy (can't remember his name) made the process simple and he was very nice. The dealership also followed up after our purchase with a few e-mails. However, I was supposed to get a call the same week I bought the car regarding the installation of my DVD player and I'm still waiting on it. Good experience overall. They aim to please the customer. Would recommend.

Love my Tundra!

by from Buford, GA |

This is my 3rd car purchased from AutoNation Toyota and I would never go any place else. Dave Owens was very knowledgeable and helpful. From start to finish he has always made my car buying experience easier. Thank you Dave and thank you AutoNation from a very happy Toyota owner!!

Great Facility

by from Georgia |

They have an excellent customer service to the extent that they give free body massage and nail SPA.

My New 2014 Tundra

by from Canton, Ga |

I purchased a 2014 Tundra this week from AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. While I do not live near the dealership, I was drawn there by the hope of finding a large selection of trucks that I might choose from, as opposed to a tiny selection and only brochures to peruse. Yes, I had already decided that I would purchase a Toyota (I traded a 2008 Tacoma that I loved) so all I needed was a chance to see the various models and to get a fair deal. I found both at AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. My salesman, Mohamed Ramadan, was a fantastic, low pressure salesman that kept the experience very pleasurable. He was very knowledgable about the features of the truck and was great at helping me make an educated decision.

Great experience!!

by from Buford, GA |

Dave (Sales Person) and Ash (Business Manager) from Autonation Mall of Georgia made car purchase as great experience and Appreciate there help making car purchase delightful exercise. Dave is very experienced sales person provided all the details of the vehicle and made our decision process simpler. He have provided all the finance options and given best deal in the town. Dave is the best sales person, I ever known. I wish him best wishes. Ash the Business manager, made documentation hassle free, explained all the possible options and given me the best financing option. I heard about Autonation from my brother that they are the great dealers and I agree with him Autonation made my first car purchase in USA as great experience.

Great truck and great prices.

by from chattanooga, TN |

No hassle buying experince. Gave a fair price upfront. Over a 1000 lower then other dealerships i checked.

Great Experience for the second time!

by from Grayson, GA |

I just wanted to say what a wonderful experience I had purchasing my 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid from Toyota Mall of Georgia. This is the second vehicle my family has purchased there. Harley Wyman is wonderful to work with and so is the rest of the staff at Toyota Mall of Georgia and that was why I came back. I would recommend them to any one that was looking to purchase a new car. Thanks so much Harley and the staff at Toyota Mall of Georgia!!!

New Car

by from Dacula, Georgia |

I purchased my first new car at Toyota Mall of Georgia and it was a great experience. My sales representative Andres Garcia and the financial representative Andree Tueme, were great. Andres really worked for me to be able to get the car that I really wanted and after the financial part, he went to the car with me and showed me what all of the buttons were for and he even synced my cell phone to the car. Even now, almost a week later I am still receiving emails from Andres to make sure that everything is going well with the vehicle. Andree Tueme, was also great. He explained all of the paperwork to me and continued to answer the many questions I had and was so nice through it all. If you are looking to purchase a new or used car, I recommend that you go to Autonation Toyota Mall of Georgia and ask for Andres. Thank you guys for the great service. Leticia