AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

Used 866-741-2146
Service 888-453-7479

Going the Extra Mile

by from Cumming, GA |

We were in need of getting a car after having a vehicle totaled in a accident the week before and after visiting several dealers looking at different models we made our way to AutoNation Mall of Georgia. Saturdays are always busy in the car business, but David Ellenburg took the time to work with us to test drive both the Corolla and Camry. My daughter loved the Corolla but had her heart set on white. They did not have any white ones in stock but located one in a sister dealership and arranged to have it transferred. While this was great, the real difference was that given the urgency of needing a vehicle they arranged to give us a loaner car until it delivered and we picked it up the new car the following Tuesday. David and the sales team went above and beyond the call of duty and really impressed us with the service and overall deal we received.

Bought 2nd Toyota Camry in 8 months

by from Buford, GA |

Dawayne Burton & Patrick Berwise are very friendly and give value to customer time and make the negotiation process very easy.

Great service.Friendly Fast. Personable

by from Buford, GA |

Patrick Berwise was a great salesman. Answered any/all questions. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Easy to do business with him.

Great service

by from Buford, GA |

I had the best experience buy my car here. Our sale person John Duran help us get a great car.

Always great service

by from Buford, GA |

Love this place. Fast courteous service, comfortable place to relax while waiting. They will even drop you off at the Mall of Georgia for a little shopping. Last time I tried the homemade vegetable soup at the snack bar and it was delicious. While I enjoyed a quick lunch my service rep found a coupon for my service. Cannot get this treatment anywhere else.

My first buy, great experience!

by from Buford, GA |

Duane B. Is the best! He made my experience pleasant and worked a great deal! I wanted a particular color and they didn't have it so he made sure I got what I wanted and didn't try and force a color like other dealerships. Will do business again.

Mister

by from Buford, GA |

I purchased my vehicle a 2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus on January 3rd and it was a flawless experience too include getting many incentives. and discounts. I believe after checking several local dealers I know I receive the lowest price under MSRP at AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia dealership.

Absoluted enthralled with new Camry Hybrid from AN

by from Buford, GA |

I had visited 3 other dealers. AutoNation had the selection and the best, most patient, and best informed salesperson of any of the Toyota dealers I visited

Wonderful Experience & Salesman

by from Cumming, GA |

My wife and I bought a used car from the dealership. From the first call, our experience was awesome. John Durand, our salesman was very professional. He asked when we would be there and he had the vehicle ready and he was available. John was very patient and not pushy in any manner. After driving the car we went to see, we drove another just to be sure. The dealership had a carfax ready for us. The vehicle, a 2007 Acura MDX, was ready to drive. The dealership acquired the car as a trade-in. I was impressed that they had installed new brakes all around and detailed the car very nicely. While we had been pre-approved with our bank, we chose to use the Toyota financing as the process was simpler. This was also a simple process and again, not pushy. Finally, the gas tank was full, when we left the dealership. If you choose to visit the dealership, I would highly encourage you to seek out John Durand. He was awesome and I will call him again when we need another vehicle.

Nothing like what you expect!

by from Buford, GA |

This was our first car buying experience where I didn't feel like I was being cheated or hounded! John Duran was our sales man and from the beginning he was very helpful; he was personable and friendly unlike some salesmen I've crossed through the years. The dealership was very clean and even has comp. massage for service customers on certain days! Definitely the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Unethical service advisor, be cautious!

by from Suwanee, GA |

If you want to get your car serviced there, be cautious that the service advisor there is unethical in general and will recommend stuff that you won't need. Of course they will make it sounds like it's overdue. They don't think from customer point of view. Some other dealers are surely better from my experience.

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia responded to this review

December 8, 2014

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. If you would be willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (770) 674-6083 -- we hope to hear from you soon.