AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

3505 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-875-9398
Used 877-861-2260
Service 888-453-7479

Nice experience in buying a new car

by from Lilburn, Ga |

No pressure from seller; we discussed all the options; on time with the appointment; good environment around; everybody answer your questions.

Outstanding Service!!!!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Our mind was made up that we were going to buy RAV 4, Nicole Mack was very friendly and helpful during this process. Nicole Mack was knowledgeable and she did an outstanding service to us! I am a sold customer with AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. I would recommend AutoNation to other consumers.

Wonderful quick service

by from Buford, GA |

Travis Covin was our sales consultant, he was wonderful! He asked the right questions and got us the perfect vehicle for our son. We were so pleased we went back the next day and got me a new Corollia. Ask for Travis!

Scion tC Patrick Berwise

by from Buford, georgia |

I was looking for a new car because I just was not happy with my current vehicle. Patrick Berwise was very friendly and helpful during this process. I would recommend AutoNation to other consumers.

Scion tC Patrick Berwise

by from Buford, georgia |

10K service

by from Norcross |

We bought our 2013 Camry Hybrid new here, and everyone we have dealt with has been excellent, I have recommended by friends, and they also have had great expierences.

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia responded to this review

July 8, 2014

Chuck, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you!

Mark from Blue Ridge

by from Blue Ridge, GA |

Outstanding service! Grace was friendly and knowledgeable and she got it done quickly so I could make another appointment. Thanks AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia...Give Grace a raise!

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia responded to this review

July 2, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

2010 Scion TC Series 6.0

by from McDonough, GA |

Just bought my 19 yr. old a scion tc and I was very please with Michael Ubanks who was our salesman. We already had our financing so the process was painless. I will do business with them again.

Great service with great employees.

by from Tucker GA |

I have been dealing with Toyota Mall of GA since 2003 when I bought my first Avalon, a 2000. I just traded it in in October, 2013, with 223,000 miles. I bought another Avalon, a 2011, with 59,000 miles and hope to drive it another 10 years. These are amazing vehicles. Harley Wyman answered all my questions and was very knowledgable and professional. The service at TMG is just as amazing as the vehicle! Michael Fletcher is the BEST. He always tells me exactly what is wrong (if there is something wrong) and how long it will take for the repair and how much it will cost. And gives me a rental if it will take overnight. I tried one other dealer one time but came running back to TMG, even though it is a good distance from Tucker. You are the best for courtesy, service, knowledge, professionalism, and cleanliness.

GREAT SERVICE!! GREAT CAR!!

by from Villa Rica, Georgia |

We had a GREAT experience at the Toyota Mall of Georgia. Mr. Scott helped us from the beginning to the end. We didn't even think that we would be buying anything that weekend but we ended up with a wonderful car that I know will last us for ever. We live in Villa Rica, Georgia and it was well worth the trip for us.