AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

Used 866-741-2146
Service 888-453-7479

El Rico Williams excellent sales consultant

by from Buford, GA |

Met El Rico at 1:30 pm on a Friday and the first thing he did was sit down and help me narrow down what I wanted in a car. I was replacing a car for the first time in 6 plus years and wasn't even sure what I wanted. Test drove several models and in the end walked out with the exact car that I wanted. Love my new Camry. He spent about 40 minutes checking the inventory and walking around the lot to find exactly what I had in mind. The deal (price) was great, and the dealer got me better financing than my own bank. Great and comfortable facilities. Will definitely buy my next car from El Rico!

Kevin Miner - Greate salesman

by from ALPHARETTA, GA 30022 |

I recently purchase a new 2013 Toyota Sienna from the Toyota Mall of Ga via COSTCO Auto program, This program is great, the COSTCO Auto Authorized Salesman, Kevin Miner has done EXCELLENT job to help me pick up a right car and right price :). I would recoment this COSTCO Auto program and the Team TOYOTA Mall of GA to any one who want to buy a new car.

Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Hoschton, Ga |

I used USAA car buying service. The sales staff (Mike & Patrick) were great - even picked me up at my home so I could pick up my new vehicle. Financing was smooth sailing - zero percent. The easiest car buying experience ever.

Dave Owens - Exceptional salesman!

by from Atlanta, GA |

We recently purchased a new 2013 Toyota Sienna Minivan at Toyota Mall of GA. We picked that location due to their huge inventory. We walked in hoping to learn more about the Sienna and test drive it. They assigned us to a wonderful salesman named Dave Owens. He was knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and extremely helpful. We had many questions and he never rushed or pushed us. We would HIGHLY recommend you ask for Dave because he trustworthy and honest - qualities we consider a "must" for such an important decision. He was truly exceptional! We walked away with a van that we love, knowing that we got the deal we wanted .. and worked with a great group of people.

March 26, 2013

Julie & Nathan, thank you so much for your recommendation of Dave and the team! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything more we can do for you.

recently purchased a new 2013 Tacoma

by from Bethlehem, GA |

awesome experience. Everyone was very nice and helpful. They really simplified the process for us and helped us narrow down to what we truely wanted easier.

Big dealership

by from Buford, GA |

Got the car of my dreams. They don;t seem to like to deal to sell a vehicle but with persistance it worked out. It is a very busy dealership with lots going on all the time. If you know what you want and how much you are willing to pay you can get a good deal. Everyone is very professional and pleasant. I would go back for the right vehicle should the need arise but I plan on keeping this purchase for a very long time.

March 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Awesome Experience

by from Bethlehem GA |

I was skeptical about buying from Toyota Mall of GA because of my previous experience, but I was surprised! What a difference this time was! My sales person, Manny, was the bomb and Lesile our finance manager, was just as good! She even told us about the ad valorem tax and we needed to opt in. Thank you so much to the both of you! I will be back to buy again!

Fantastic internet sales

by from Atlanta,Ga |

Internet Sales Kevin Miner was Fantastic beginning to end! You get great rates On Sienna in this dealership and overall very professional buying experience. Easily the best car buying experience I have had so far!

March 26, 2013

Thanks so much for your review. We're happy to hear you've been well taken care of by Kevin and the rest of our team, and we hope you're loving your new Sienna. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. See you on the road!

Great Internet Sales

by from tuscaloosa, al |

Internet Sales John Duran was great at responding back promptly and offering a great deal online. I am pleased with the deal I made and how they pursued making a deal. The facilities are very nice and I am sure they will have the car you're looking for!

Very pleased...

by from Atlanta, GA |

Kevin Minor was great from the start. We never felt pressured, or hassled. Kevin has a great personality, he was honest from the start and felt he was true to his knowledge, experience and sales. We truly had no intentions on buying that day, however, in the end we were happy with how everything unfolded for us. We have already referred Kevin Minor and Toyota Mall of GA to many friends.

March 26, 2013

Thanks so much for your comments. We're thrilled you found Kevin so helpful and knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our #1 goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. Safe (and fun) driving!