AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

Used 877-861-2260
Service 888-453-7479

Scion tC Patrick Berwise

by from Buford, georgia |

I was looking for a new car because I just was not happy with my current vehicle. Patrick Berwise was very friendly and helpful during this process. I would recommend AutoNation to other consumers.

10K service

by from Norcross |

We bought our 2013 Camry Hybrid new here, and everyone we have dealt with has been excellent, I have recommended by friends, and they also have had great expierences.

July 8, 2014

Chuck, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you!

Mark from Blue Ridge

by from Blue Ridge, GA |

Outstanding service! Grace was friendly and knowledgeable and she got it done quickly so I could make another appointment. Thanks AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia...Give Grace a raise!

July 2, 2014

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

2010 Scion TC Series 6.0

by from McDonough, GA |

Just bought my 19 yr. old a scion tc and I was very please with Michael Ubanks who was our salesman. We already had our financing so the process was painless. I will do business with them again.

Great service with great employees.

by from Tucker GA |

I have been dealing with Toyota Mall of GA since 2003 when I bought my first Avalon, a 2000. I just traded it in in October, 2013, with 223,000 miles. I bought another Avalon, a 2011, with 59,000 miles and hope to drive it another 10 years. These are amazing vehicles. Harley Wyman answered all my questions and was very knowledgable and professional. The service at TMG is just as amazing as the vehicle! Michael Fletcher is the BEST. He always tells me exactly what is wrong (if there is something wrong) and how long it will take for the repair and how much it will cost. And gives me a rental if it will take overnight. I tried one other dealer one time but came running back to TMG, even though it is a good distance from Tucker. You are the best for courtesy, service, knowledge, professionalism, and cleanliness.

GREAT SERVICE!! GREAT CAR!!

by from Villa Rica, Georgia |

We had a GREAT experience at the Toyota Mall of Georgia. Mr. Scott helped us from the beginning to the end. We didn't even think that we would be buying anything that weekend but we ended up with a wonderful car that I know will last us for ever. We live in Villa Rica, Georgia and it was well worth the trip for us.

Rav4 XLE - Awesome customer service

by from Dahlonega, Ga |

Our sales rep Patrick Berwise was prompt at the time we arrive to show us the options on Rav4 XLE models. Test drive and then back at the dealership once everyone agreed on pricing. Patrick was always one step ahead of the process to ensure the transaction was speedy. We had previously bought a 2003 Tacoma back when it was Toyota Mall of GA and the transaction was great. Patrick provided options for the RAV4. We purchase the all weather and cargo mats plus the cross bars. Service dept was excellent on answering all of our questions. You ask will we be back you bet to purchase a 2015 Tacoma and will reach back out the Patrick Berwise. Once this purchase is made it will be our Tenth Toyota purchase. Auto Nation and teams great job.

June 3, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! We sincerely thank you for your business over the years and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Best Deal + Best Service= AutoNation Toyota

by from Cleveland, TN |

If you're looking for a good deal, with good service, which most of us are! AutoNation is where it's at, no joke folks, I'm no infomercial either, I'm a real person who got a real deal! All I can say is thank God it's dealership out here who make the car buying experience worthwhile, shout out to Darryl Skinner, Internet sales rep. good guy, God Bless u man for the service, and if you're reading this, we're loving the Highlander XLE, it rides like a dream!

Great Services

by from GA, Sugar Hill |

They were good and I mean it. Because I was planning to buy another company care but they convinced and offered really good which force me to change my mind.

June 3, 2014

Thank you, Imtiaz, for the glowing review! We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia look forward to further serving you in the future!

great service and clean and modern facilities

by from buford, ga |

the service was excellent as always. Grace was very professional and courteous.