AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

Used 877-861-2260
Service 888-453-7479

My New 2014 Tundra

by from Canton, Ga |

I purchased a 2014 Tundra this week from AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. While I do not live near the dealership, I was drawn there by the hope of finding a large selection of trucks that I might choose from, as opposed to a tiny selection and only brochures to peruse. Yes, I had already decided that I would purchase a Toyota (I traded a 2008 Tacoma that I loved) so all I needed was a chance to see the various models and to get a fair deal. I found both at AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. My salesman, Mohamed Ramadan, was a fantastic, low pressure salesman that kept the experience very pleasurable. He was very knowledgable about the features of the truck and was great at helping me make an educated decision.

Great experience!!

by from Buford, GA |

Dave (Sales Person) and Ash (Business Manager) from Autonation Mall of Georgia made car purchase as great experience and Appreciate there help making car purchase delightful exercise. Dave is very experienced sales person provided all the details of the vehicle and made our decision process simpler. He have provided all the finance options and given best deal in the town. Dave is the best sales person, I ever known. I wish him best wishes. Ash the Business manager, made documentation hassle free, explained all the possible options and given me the best financing option. I heard about Autonation from my brother that they are the great dealers and I agree with him Autonation made my first car purchase in USA as great experience.

Great truck and great prices.

by from chattanooga, TN |

No hassle buying experince. Gave a fair price upfront. Over a 1000 lower then other dealerships i checked.

Great Experience for the second time!

by from Grayson, GA |

I just wanted to say what a wonderful experience I had purchasing my 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid from Toyota Mall of Georgia. This is the second vehicle my family has purchased there. Harley Wyman is wonderful to work with and so is the rest of the staff at Toyota Mall of Georgia and that was why I came back. I would recommend them to any one that was looking to purchase a new car. Thanks so much Harley and the staff at Toyota Mall of Georgia!!!

New Car

by from Dacula, Georgia |

I purchased my first new car at Toyota Mall of Georgia and it was a great experience. My sales representative Andres Garcia and the financial representative Andree Tueme, were great. Andres really worked for me to be able to get the car that I really wanted and after the financial part, he went to the car with me and showed me what all of the buttons were for and he even synced my cell phone to the car. Even now, almost a week later I am still receiving emails from Andres to make sure that everything is going well with the vehicle. Andree Tueme, was also great. He explained all of the paperwork to me and continued to answer the many questions I had and was so nice through it all. If you are looking to purchase a new or used car, I recommend that you go to Autonation Toyota Mall of Georgia and ask for Andres. Thank you guys for the great service. Leticia

SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE WE BOUGHT TWO...

by from cumming, ga |

Having been the owner of 15 New Toyota products in as many years this should be old hat for us. NOT SO, Calvin Graves was our salesperson for the purchase of a 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE for my wife, as well as a 2013 Toyota Camry XLE for myself. The entire experience was VERY positive, start to finish. To reinforce a review titled "Buying a Toyota - AutoNation is your last stop!" The experience I had with other dealers was very similar and I do not live in the same county as AutoNation. It is well worth the drive if it is not in your backyard. Calvin is an awesome salesperson, Justin McCain was great to deal with (great Manager) and last but certainly not least is Ash Hassan, the Finance Manager. These are a terrific, honest, and understanding group that are unmatched in all of my years of interactions with dealerships in multiple states.

Bought a car

by from Riverdale, Georgia |

Wife and I talk to a saleman on phone deal sounded good so we drove 50 miles to buy a vehicle when wegot there it was so nice I am 64 and have bought many vehicles but have never in my like been treated with up most honest and nice group of people at the dealer ship we are very happy with vehicle Keep up the good work

2013 Highlander Limited

by from Cumming, GA |

This is the second auto that we have purchased from AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. We continue to go back because of the wide selection on hand, the great deals Toyota offers, and the no-pressure environment that the sales team exudes while we weigh our options. During our investigation and purchasing process for the new Highlander, our sales rep Roben Harris provided fantastic support and service. We've had two great experiences with AutoNation now and will be returning for a third when needed.

2013 Highlander Limited

by from Decatur, GA |

I started my car buying process thru the Internet. As a previous owner of a 2002 Toyota Hughlander, I knew this would be my preference. Once I had completed my choices, I received an immediate auto response from AutoNation Toyota at Mall of Georgia with a quote. Shortly afterwards, I received a phone call from Philip Hill. We went out there that afternoon. Philip was busy but Harley Wyman stepped in to assist us. The deal was done quickly and efficiently! I have not had a better car-buying experience in my 40+ years of buying cars! Philip and Harley assisted us in "getting to know" our new car, helped us set up the Bluetooth, and instructed us on how to use the majority of features on the car. I will recommend all of my friends and family to visit these two gentlemen the next time they are in the market for a new car. Thanks, Harley and Philip! We love our new car!

Great Service and Great People

by from Dahlonega, GA |

Dealt with Philip Hill at Autonation Toyota, and he did a great job to help me get into a 2013 Tacoma. They have a great staff and were great to work with. I will definitely be a return customer once the need arises.

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia responded to this review

October 30, 2013

We are happy to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your recommendation of our team and the staff here at AutoNation look forward to further serving you in the future!