AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

Used 877-861-2260
Service 888-453-7479

New Car

by from Dacula, Georgia |

I purchased my first new car at Toyota Mall of Georgia and it was a great experience. My sales representative Andres Garcia and the financial representative Andree Tueme, were great. Andres really worked for me to be able to get the car that I really wanted and after the financial part, he went to the car with me and showed me what all of the buttons were for and he even synced my cell phone to the car. Even now, almost a week later I am still receiving emails from Andres to make sure that everything is going well with the vehicle. Andree Tueme, was also great. He explained all of the paperwork to me and continued to answer the many questions I had and was so nice through it all. If you are looking to purchase a new or used car, I recommend that you go to Autonation Toyota Mall of Georgia and ask for Andres. Thank you guys for the great service. Leticia

SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE WE BOUGHT TWO...

by from cumming, ga |

Having been the owner of 15 New Toyota products in as many years this should be old hat for us. NOT SO, Calvin Graves was our salesperson for the purchase of a 2013 Toyota Sienna XLE for my wife, as well as a 2013 Toyota Camry XLE for myself. The entire experience was VERY positive, start to finish. To reinforce a review titled "Buying a Toyota - AutoNation is your last stop!" The experience I had with other dealers was very similar and I do not live in the same county as AutoNation. It is well worth the drive if it is not in your backyard. Calvin is an awesome salesperson, Justin McCain was great to deal with (great Manager) and last but certainly not least is Ash Hassan, the Finance Manager. These are a terrific, honest, and understanding group that are unmatched in all of my years of interactions with dealerships in multiple states.

Bought a car

by from Riverdale, Georgia |

Wife and I talk to a saleman on phone deal sounded good so we drove 50 miles to buy a vehicle when wegot there it was so nice I am 64 and have bought many vehicles but have never in my like been treated with up most honest and nice group of people at the dealer ship we are very happy with vehicle Keep up the good work

2013 Highlander Limited

by from Cumming, GA |

This is the second auto that we have purchased from AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. We continue to go back because of the wide selection on hand, the great deals Toyota offers, and the no-pressure environment that the sales team exudes while we weigh our options. During our investigation and purchasing process for the new Highlander, our sales rep Roben Harris provided fantastic support and service. We've had two great experiences with AutoNation now and will be returning for a third when needed.

2013 Highlander Limited

by from Decatur, GA |

I started my car buying process thru the Internet. As a previous owner of a 2002 Toyota Hughlander, I knew this would be my preference. Once I had completed my choices, I received an immediate auto response from AutoNation Toyota at Mall of Georgia with a quote. Shortly afterwards, I received a phone call from Philip Hill. We went out there that afternoon. Philip was busy but Harley Wyman stepped in to assist us. The deal was done quickly and efficiently! I have not had a better car-buying experience in my 40+ years of buying cars! Philip and Harley assisted us in "getting to know" our new car, helped us set up the Bluetooth, and instructed us on how to use the majority of features on the car. I will recommend all of my friends and family to visit these two gentlemen the next time they are in the market for a new car. Thanks, Harley and Philip! We love our new car!

Great Service and Great People

by from Dahlonega, GA |

Dealt with Philip Hill at Autonation Toyota, and he did a great job to help me get into a 2013 Tacoma. They have a great staff and were great to work with. I will definitely be a return customer once the need arises.

October 30, 2013

We are happy to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We appreciate your recommendation of our team and the staff here at AutoNation look forward to further serving you in the future!

YEA!!! FINALLY GOT ME A FRS THAT I'M SATISFY!!!

by from MONROE, GA |

THIS IS NOT MY FIRST TIME GOING THERE AND MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD SO THEREFORE I DECIDE TO GO THERE SINCE TOYOTA MALL OF GA IS THE CLOSEST LOCATION TO ME THAT HAVE THE COLOR I WANT FOR THE FRS SO I DECIDED TO GO THERE. THERE WERE A SALES PERSON THERE THAT I DIDN'T LIKE HOW HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILL BECAUSE HE WAS A LITTLE TOO PUSHY ABOUT SELLING THE CAR AND IT SEEMS TO ME THAT HE JUST DON?T LISTEN TO WHAT I WANT TO BUY BUT HE JUST KEEP POINTING TO A USED CAR THAT I HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT I?M HERE TO BUY A NEW CAR AND NOT A USED CAR. (LATER I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS NOT A SALES PERSON BUT A CAR DELIVERY PERSON THAT?S WHY HE WAS NOT AS PROFESSIONALLY AS THE OTHER ONE) SINCE I FOUND THAT OUT BEFORE I LEFT THERE THAT DAY, I DECIDE TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE AND WENT THERE AGAIN ON THIS PAST SATURDAY. I WENT THERE AND SAW ANDERSON, HE SEND ME TO ROBEN HARRIS SINCE ANDERSON IS A FINANCIAL REP SO I HAD LET ROBEN HELP ME. ROBEN WAS GOOD AND I LIKE HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS, HE MAKES THINGS EASY AND HE?S A CHILL OUT LAID BACK SALES REP. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO PURCHASES CAR FROM THIS DEALER SHOP. LASTLY, I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! I?M JUST NOW HAPPY THAT I GOT MY WHITE FRS!!!

October 30, 2013

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Buying a used SUV.

by from LAWRENCEVILLE, GA |

Was just looking at used cars on the lot. Larry Gilbert came up and walked with us while we looked at the used suv's. He asked what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend. He helped us locate what we were looking for in our price range and worked with us while dealing on price. we were able to hit a happy medium and made the deal. The whole time Larry was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend the dealership and Larry to anyone looking to buy a Toyota.

October 30, 2013

Thank you for your positive review! We respect our customer's time and budget. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks again for the feedback.

Wonderful Experience

by from Holly Springs GA |

I will not choose another place to buy a car! The experience was top notch! Darryl Skinner is a great guy and an awesome salesman. Good to his word and gave us the car and experience we both had hoped for.

October 30, 2013

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

dealing with Darryl Skinner was a pleasure

by from Atlanta,GA |

We actually enjoyed the car buying process with Nation Toyota Mall of Georgia with Darryl Skinner. He is excellent, and would recommend him to everyone. We love the 2013 Camry Hybrid we bought, just wish we had bought one sooner. This was the best experience buying a car I have ever had.

October 30, 2013

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thanks for the positive review!