AutoNation Toyota Scion Mall of Georgia

3505 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30519

New 888-875-9398
Used 888-252-3908
Service 888-453-7479

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Purchase a new car

by from Cumming, GA |

Darryl Lyles the sales rep and Jay the Finance guy were both a real pleasure to work with. Darryl was very knowledgeable about the products and showed me what I was looking for without any wasted effort. Would definitely work with both Darryl and Jay again. Will recommend friends and relatives to them.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Mall of Georgia responded to this review

June 18, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Pam R.

by from Buford, GA |

The buying experience went very smoothly and we were pleased with the selection of vehicles to choose from at this location.

volkswagen golf tdi

by from baldwin, ga |

Car was repaired quickly and it actually drive nicer than before the accident.

Toyota Mall of Georgia Great and the Salesman Too.

by from Milton, GA |

David Brinkley made this experience very enjoyable especially for the purchase of my 16 year old's son first car. Everyone at the dealership including the guy in finance was extremely nice.

New Sienna Minivan

by from Powder Springs, GA |

I really like the online reservation which held the car from other buyers until I had the opportunity to see and test drive it. When I arrived to the dealer, the car was waiting in a shady parking space waiting for my test drive.

AutoNation Toyota Scion Mall of Georgia responded to this review

June 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Owner

by from Buford, GA |

Darryl was extremely helpful. He made buying a truck a great experience and I hate buying vehicles. Always had good information and not at all pushy. I would recommend him to anyone.

Didn't buy from the,

by from Macon, GA |

The process was quite pleasant. They were very respectful and accommodating. In the end we simply couldn't agree on the price (it was an older used car in very good condition and they wanted a premium price). I would definitely work with them in the future.

great service great price

by from Alpharetta,Ga |

Larry Gilbert and Joe ydunato went above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend auto nation Toyota mall of Georgia and there staff

great salesman

by from Buford,Ga |

Scott Fain was my Salesman. He was great! very helpful and made everything go smoothly. I love my new corolla toyota! If your going to toyota mall of Ga Scott is the guy to help:)

Service Department admitted repair error!!

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

My 4-Runner has been serviced at Toyota Mall of GA for over 10 years, with excellent customer service and quality maintenance and repairs. The prices have always reasonable and I've saved a lot using their discount coupons (which you can print off their website). Recently they replaced a leaking axle seal. Within 60 miles after the repair, the repair failed, and I had to rent a car to complete an out of town business trip. I was not a happy camper. My car was towed to their shop at their expense. After I got back to town, I expressed my dissatisfaction, and was immediately contacted by the service director. Not only did they admit their mechanic's error, and repaired all damage caused by the error at no charge, but also reimbursed my rental car expenses, and reimbursed expenses from the original faulty repair. They picked me up at my house when the repairs were complete. When I arrived they showed me all of the parts they had taken out and replaced, and explained what the original mechanic had done wrong. (I was also informed that the mechanic who made the faulty repair is no longer with the department). What fantastic customer service!! Talk about turning lemons into lemonade!! All business associates, friends, and family I had told about the breakdown didn't believe I would get anywhere asking them to admit their error and fix what they broke. Everyone told me that they had never known a car service center that would admit when they made a mistake, or make the necessary repairs due to an admitted mistake. When I told everyone what Toyota Mall of GA service did for me, they were all shocked, amazed, and impressed. In my over 40 years of having maintenance and repairs performed on my autos, this is the most impressive experience I have ever encountered. Many many kudos to Dave Fletcher, Michael Woodruff, and Bruce Shuck. Toyota is very lucky to have such professional, and customer service oriented employees. Because of their actions, I will continue to be a loyal customer. I will also tell everyone I know about the honest, professional, and exemplary operated AutoNation service department located at Toyota Mall of GA.

John Duran provided excellent sales guidance !

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

John Duran was recommended for us when purchasing our new 2014 Toyota Camry SE and we would recommend him as your sales agent! He is very knowledgeable, fast and accurate in his work and always had our best interest at heart. His care and consideration for the customer in the buying process is the best we have known. John keeps the customer informed and makes you feel represents the dealership