Mechanicsville Toyota Scion

6546 Mechanicsville Turnpike, Mechanicsville, VA 23111

Used 804-559-8000

Great experience

by from Mechanicsville, va |

Nice to find a dealership and a salesman you can trust!! We had a great buying experience and our salesman don Berkeley was awesome!! We will definitely be recommending him to friends and family

Amazing Attention to ME

by from Richmond, VA |

This was the BEST experience that I have ever had! The attention of Sales Managers - Dean Pecket and John, and my salesman Marvin were explicit. They truly listened to my expectations and over-delivered. I know that I am a very difficult customer to satisfy. They did an AWESOME job. I shopped around A LOT, but their attitudes won my business. To their dismay (lol), I will return for my future purchases. Thank you Dean and John, you guys were great...

Very responsive, very professional

by from Sterling, Virginia |

I actually ended up buying a car somewhere else simply because they had the used car I was looking for but my experience with Mechanicsville Toyota was excellent. They did everything they could to provide the right car and deal for me. I definitely would consider them again.

attempted purchase of a used vehicle

by from Mechanicsville, Va. |

The sales person was high pressure,argumentative. and rude. I bought the same type vehicle from another dealership.

Mechanicsville Toyota Scion responded to this review

April 9, 2013

I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent experience at Mechanicsville Toyota. We want you to feel welcomed and stress while shopping at our dealership. Please call me at your earliest convenience to speak more about this matter. Shannon Conway, Customer Relations Manager at 804.417.1130

Mechanicville Toyota

by from bristow, va |

I wasn't completely happy with my purchase, salesman was nice over the phone, since I live about 2hours away. When I got there, the car was in decent shape, although the engine bay was disgusting, I brought the car and had to steam clean it. The salesman wouldn't honor the USAA price agreement discount and although I insisted that they must honor it a couple of time. I was in need of my truck that day, but I do regret buying it so hastly

Great Experience!!

by from Saint Leonard, Md. |

Very professional and coustomer friendly dealership. Would highly reccommend and would return for future vehicle needs.