Whitmore Chevrolet

(3.7) 3 Reviews

18833 Eltham Rd, West Point, VA 23181

Great Customer Service

by from Richmond VA |

My experience here at Whitmore Chevrolet has been absolutely over the top. In fact the attention I've received here allows me to recommend them for both finding the vehicle you want and their follow up service. The staff has always provided great customer service. i love my Tahoe. Five Stars all the way....

Great Experience

by from Purcellville |

I had a very good buying experience. I have been looking for a used vehicle since the beginning of the year. Some dealerships were awful, I had one treat me like a child screaming at me because of their mistake telling me I should start going to junk yards it would be the only place I could afford a vehicle. I bought my 06 Chevy Avalanche from Whitmore. My salesman was helpful with my questions and because of different requirements in Va was helpful with the DMV and registering my new vehicle. They took my trade in and topped my new truck off with gas. Everyone in the dealership was genuinely friendly and very accomedating. I know have the best looking truck in Northern Va. And I am so much happier.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Newport news, VA |

I initially inquired about a vehicle and received a quick response saying that if I needed anything to let them know. However, when I requested information on the vehicle I was interested in i received no response. Thinking I was at fault, I sent another email and stil received no response.