Antwerpen Hyundai Chrysler Jeep

Service 866-415-2497

Please Contact Our Internet Sales Department

AWESOME SERVICE

by from Halethorpe, MD |

I applied on Tuesday night over the internet. I got an email and a phone call the next day saying they would be able to help me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go into a dealer, it's always so painful but not this one. I was in and out within 2 hours with a brand new 2016 Hyundai Elantra that fits my budget. Also the managers are awesome at getting you the best interest rate and deal and they don' stop till they do. Thank you Karl, Wallace and Antwerpen!

Best Dealer by far!

by from Jessup, MD |

I have purchased 3 new Hyundai's from Antwerpen in the past 3 years, by far the best Dealership I have ever dealt with! The buying of new cars, their service department, and finance departments far exceed others, hands down! Karl Smith made sure we got what we wanted, needed!

BEST SERVICE!!!

by from Columbia, MD |

I went to the Hyundai dealership this Saturday in Catonsville, MD and had a wonderful experience. I purchased a Red Hyundai Elantra SE 2015 with Karl Smith. He was very welcoming as soon as I began to walk into the building with my parents. He gave me and amazing deal! I was a little nervous since it was my first car purchase but, Karl made me feel like I was at home. He educated me on how to work all the amazing features my car has. I recommend that everyone goes to this Hyundai dealership it's the best one in Maryland! Ask to meet with Karl Smith :)

Buying a Used Hyundai

by from Fairfax, VA |

I sent multiple emails. They failed to respond to any of them, except for the computer generated emails that acknowledged my email to them. When it comes to purchasing an auto over the internet, this is NOT the dealer to waste any time with.

Buying a Hyundai Genesis Coupe

by from Elkridge, MD |

I have been trying to get a quote from this dealership through the Internet for the past couple of weeks, and while they respond from time to time, they just will not give me a quote. The only thing I have got out of them so far is that, since they are the largest dealership in the area, they can beat any quote I get from any where. In other words they do not want to do their own marketing!

made good offer

by from Pasadena, MD |

I made a request for a Cherokee & Grand Cherokee. Beatrice was the only dealer that emailed me discounted offers. The other dealerships wanted me to come in before quoting me a price. The dealership had a lot of stock so I didn't have to pay for options I didn't want.

Customer Service-Poor

by from York, PA |

I recently traveled from York Pa to purchase a used 2013 Hyundai Accent from this dealership after seeing the car on Cars.com. The price was great and the car was in very good condition, but the customer service after the sale was completly! I have been trying to get in touch with the salesman, Dwayne Punch for two weeks to finalize some things and get some questions answered. I have left him several voice mail messages and even paid him a personal visit to the dealership but he was not there. I spoke with the used car manager in person and he promised me that Mr. Punch would return my call. I still have not received a call back from him. If you're looking for good customer service after your purchase, don't visit this dealership. Instead of their slogan being "Jack Says Yes", it should be "Jack Says Nothing After He Gets Your Money!"

looking for a new jeep

by from crofton, md |

i sent an email requesting information on a 2014 jeep grand Cherokee and as of today...2 weeks later...I have not received a response. Guess Jack is on vacation!

Internet sales person

by from Maryland |

Internet person contacted me regarding my inquiry about a Hyundai Equus. I was contacted following my inquiry to see if my needs were met which they were. I would certainly do business with Antwerpen.

Not answering questions

by from Nokesville VA |

E-mailed the dealer with specific question about the car. Instead of answer was flooded with advertisemsnt e-mails stating how great the dealership is, Never got an answer. Called them asking to confirm the price they published on cars.com, but then discovered so may hidden fees, so the price just jumped few thousands up, Absolutely no way will buy something from this dealer ship,