Antwerpen Hyundai Chrysler Jeep

Service 866-415-2497

Please Contact Our Internet Sales Department

made good offer

by from Pasadena, MD |

I made a request for a Cherokee & Grand Cherokee. Beatrice was the only dealer that emailed me discounted offers. The other dealerships wanted me to come in before quoting me a price. The dealership had a lot of stock so I didn't have to pay for options I didn't want.

Customer Service-Poor

by from York, PA |

I recently traveled from York Pa to purchase a used 2013 Hyundai Accent from this dealership after seeing the car on Cars.com. The price was great and the car was in very good condition, but the customer service after the sale was completly! I have been trying to get in touch with the salesman, Dwayne Punch for two weeks to finalize some things and get some questions answered. I have left him several voice mail messages and even paid him a personal visit to the dealership but he was not there. I spoke with the used car manager in person and he promised me that Mr. Punch would return my call. I still have not received a call back from him. If you're looking for good customer service after your purchase, don't visit this dealership. Instead of their slogan being "Jack Says Yes", it should be "Jack Says Nothing After He Gets Your Money!"

looking for a new jeep

by from crofton, md |

i sent an email requesting information on a 2014 jeep grand Cherokee and as of today...2 weeks later...I have not received a response. Guess Jack is on vacation!

Internet sales person

by from Maryland |

Internet person contacted me regarding my inquiry about a Hyundai Equus. I was contacted following my inquiry to see if my needs were met which they were. I would certainly do business with Antwerpen.

Not answering questions

by from Nokesville VA |

E-mailed the dealer with specific question about the car. Instead of answer was flooded with advertisemsnt e-mails stating how great the dealership is, Never got an answer. Called them asking to confirm the price they published on cars.com, but then discovered so may hidden fees, so the price just jumped few thousands up, Absolutely no way will buy something from this dealer ship,

Bought Santa Fe

by from glen burnie, md |

I totaled the Santa Fe that I had, and was in the market for another vehicle. I saw a Santa Fe that I thought would be within my budget. After tags and taxes, it was not. The sales mgr. put me on the road for what I asked and was more than accommodating. When I first looked at the vehicle, although I loved it, it had a very strong stale cigarette smell, so I said I was not interested due to the smell. They were able to get rid of it and I am a happy camper. My only complaint is that they wanted to "certify" it. The warranty travels with the vehicle, so do not get caught up in that. Other than that it was good. I also received four free oil changes and a higher $$$ amount of gas they give for used vehicles. Very nice!

this dealer never responded to me

by from Brookhaven, PA |

I emailed Antwerpen 3 times in the last 2+ weeks asking about a used yellow Hyundai. No response.

jack didn't say "YES"

by from Baltimore, MD |

This dealer theme is "Jack says yes." We went to this dealer to look at a used Hyundai that was advertised on the internet. After talking to the salesman and taking a test ride, I showed him an advertisement listing a car at another dealer. The salesman talked to his manager and then basically said if I could get that deal on the other car, we should go for it. Didn't even try to negotiate. I guess Jack doesn't always say "yes."