Barlow

663 Mantua Ave. RT 45, Woodbury, NJ 08096

Used 856-845-2020

excellent service by our salesman

by from Woodbury, NJ |

Joe Wagner was our salesman, we leased a 2015 GMC Acadia and he was great, the best car buying experience we've ever experienced. You guys have a customer for life.

super friendly

by from glo twp. NJ |

Russ and Ginger were great. I felt like I was buying a car from a friend. Also I apologize but his name escapes me but your finance guy was awesome . We talked food my favorite subject lol

great customer service

by from Marlton N.j. |

My wife and I were drawn in by a Presidents day flyer which featured a very good price on a Verano . We both had attended the Phila. Auto Show to decide on which car my wife would buy.We looked at the Ford Fussion , The Chevrolet Malibu , The Chrysler 200 and the Buick Verano. All had good features, but the Verano seemed to have the most features that mattered to us that came standard on the car . So the initial price was a little higher , in the long run , it was less . We have been treated very well by Barlow over the years and by our salesman , Sal Tirro. The Service department is also a plus . I live less than five minutes from another Buick dealer and It would be much easier to go there , had I have been treated nicely when I was looking for my Buick Enclave. I hope to deal with Barlow when the time comes for me to get a new one.

Good experience even if in New Jersey

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

Took longer than I was promised but everyone was courteous and pleasant. Wish the recall parts were more readily available.

excellent service!!

by from Woodbury, NJ |

We came in with somewhat of an emergency situation and the car was taken into the shop; repaired our problem; and we were done in less than an hour. Well done!!!!

Terrific Experience

by from Woodbury, New Jersey |

I had a great experience at Barlow Buick/GMC. Joe Wagner listened to what I was looking for, had cars ready to test drive, and made the whole process very easy for me. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

Professionals that are kind and courteous.

by from Woodbury, New Jersey |

I was driving home and noticed something not right with my car, so I drove to the dealership. I walked in and service was able to get my car looked at that day. The service department has always be kind and courteous, but Jim made sure my car was fine before the closing of Saturday.

great service and staff

by from West Deptford, NJ |

This service was the first on my 2014 Buick Regal. Since My prior car was a 2011 Regal, bought and serviced at Barlow, I was familiar with the staff and service there. It all went well as usual.

Friendly and quick service

by from Woodbury, NJ |

Hawk (in parts) and the man at the service desk (forgot his name! sorry!) were SO nice and friendly. My service was quick. Very happy with Barlow.

CAR REPAIRS......

by from WOODBURY, NJ |

ALWAYS THE BEST, HAS BEEN FOR, LITERALLY, YEARS. NEVER AN ISSUE THAT CAN'T BE RESOLVED, AND ALWAYS WITH THE SMILES THAT COME WITH GREAT PEOPLE. WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE.