Capital of Cary

(3.5) 5.0 6 Reviews

525 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC 27518

Used 919-859-2000 Used919-859-2000

Professionals -- worth a look.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Dealership and staff were good to work with. Outlined options, reviewed concerns (pro/con), negotiated effectively. Made a very lengthy process streamlined. Responded to competitive offer appropriately. Largest Mazda dealership in 5 states, so if you're interested in a Mazda (or a similar vehicle), I strongly recommend heading over there. You'll definitely learn more about what you're looking to purchase as well as educate yourselves about the process in general.

Capital of Cary responded to this review

March 1, 2013

Your experience is what we strive for everyday here at Capital of Cary. We truly value our guests and their opinions and know that their critiques only make us better. We are here for you now and in the future so please lean on us for any of your vehicle needs. Thanks again for your business. Lex Depp, General Sales Manager

Terrible Customer Service

by from Raleigh,NC |

Worst customer service experience I have ever had. Service was great before the sale and during the sales process... Sadly after the sale their service and customer relations took a dive... Purchased a brand new 2015 Lincoln MKC that turned out to be nothing but problems. The car spent more time in the shop than in my possession. Sadly Lincoln concierge wasn't much of a help either due to lack of communication from the dealerships technicians. After the sale management was completely non existent to help come to a reasonable solution...(Bill & Ken SMH....) I highly do not recommend working with this dealership. Their finance department has many shady tendencies as well...Their finance department did not fund the deal to Lincoln Financial within the allowed 10 days. Thus it took 45 days for ME to catch their mistake. I was prompted to make my first payment to the dealership and they will make sure that Lincoln received payment. Turns out this never happened, now my account is 6 days past due and it is going to negatively effect my credit. I spoke with the finance manager and was told that he would make the payment... Turns out...again that didn't happen... I've called 2 general managers and the Finance manager and left numerous voicemails. It is astonishing how a dealership is allowed to operate like this. AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS. If you buy an MKC wait for the 2016 model year. The 2015 is a DUD.

Worst service department ever

by from cary, nc |

If I could give 0 stars I would even though I purchased my Mazda from them. Their service department is the worst I've ever encountered. Air conditioner stopped working, 3 months out of warrantee, and when I took it in after they spent 10 minutes looking at it they told me ?we think? we know what the problem is but that we will need to order a part for which you must pay $$$ before hand. Decided I would wait and have someone else attempt to determine what the real problem was. I also had a paper work for a free detailing for which I had made an appointment to have done at the same time they checked the air conditioner. They informed me, although I had an appointment, that they couldn't do it at that time. EKE! Don't think I'll ever go back.

Used cqr purchse was simple

by from Cary, NC |

he car was exactly as described. It was clean and ready when we arrived for our test drive appointment. The sales person was professional and capable. Our questions were answered with clear explanations. The finance person did not explain th extended warranty options very well. The plan offered did not match the price quoted. By asking enough questions we were able to arrive at a decision. . .

Capital of Cary responded to this review

March 1, 2013

Thank you very much for trusting in the staff here at Capital of Cary. We certainly appreciate your business and look foward to serving you in the future. If you need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally. Lex Depp, General Sales Manager

great experience

by from Raleigh-Durham, NC |

I went there, tried a new Mazda3, was able to get a good deal so I bought it. The whole process was very smooth, no-pressure type of environment, which I liked. I would recommend it to a friend.

Great job selling me my CX-9

by from garner,nc |

The staff did a great job from the salesman to the Managers. My wife and I are enjoying our new CX-9 Grand Touring