Capital of Cary

(4.8) 6 Reviews

525 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC 27518

Used 919-859-2000

Used cqr purchse was simple

by from Cary, NC |

he car was exactly as described. It was clean and ready when we arrived for our test drive appointment. The sales person was professional and capable. Our questions were answered with clear explanations. The finance person did not explain th extended warranty options very well. The plan offered did not match the price quoted. By asking enough questions we were able to arrive at a decision. . .

Capital of Cary responded to this review

March 1, 2013

Thank you very much for trusting in the staff here at Capital of Cary. We certainly appreciate your business and look foward to serving you in the future. If you need anything please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally. Lex Depp, General Sales Manager

Professionals -- worth a look.

by from Raleigh, NC |

Dealership and staff were good to work with. Outlined options, reviewed concerns (pro/con), negotiated effectively. Made a very lengthy process streamlined. Responded to competitive offer appropriately. Largest Mazda dealership in 5 states, so if you're interested in a Mazda (or a similar vehicle), I strongly recommend heading over there. You'll definitely learn more about what you're looking to purchase as well as educate yourselves about the process in general.

Capital of Cary responded to this review

March 1, 2013

Your experience is what we strive for everyday here at Capital of Cary. We truly value our guests and their opinions and know that their critiques only make us better. We are here for you now and in the future so please lean on us for any of your vehicle needs. Thanks again for your business. Lex Depp, General Sales Manager

Worth a visit.

by from Raleigh, NC |

I *despise* this whole process, but here's my experience: First, I picked this place since it's relatively close. Contrary to what I expected, the distant rural places aren't necessarily cheaper in my experience. First started online: Edmunds.com, consumerreports.com (small charge to join), and cars.com for reviews. NOTE: if you use the final step, it notifies nearby dealerships with your contact information -- that initiates the process. I suggest a fake phone number to prevent solicitation. We then visited other dealerships, carmax, and similar places to do homework and test drive competitors. We got to the point where our goal was a 2012 used Mazda Sport w/Manual Transmission. (I'll spare you the reasons.) Apparently, they're very, very rare. Because the dealerships actively monitor the internet notifications [they know and attempt to accommodate folks who do online homework in attempt to score more business.] The sales staff all got the requests, and they started doing homework on our behalf. -- which was cool. We had done the same with dealerships (model/mileage/age) in adjacent states. Remember, that transportation costs may apply. Hundreds of bucks there, potentially. Walk in with invoice cost, sticker price, recommended purchase price (consumer reports), tax/fees, dealership fees, and a competitive offer from another dealership, if possible. We offered X amount below recommended purchase which equaled to X amount above invoice. (it's only reasonable for them to make a little profit. Our goal was not to be the "suckers.") Anyway, I definitely recommend checking out Capital if you're in the market for a Mazda (or a vehicle comparable to a Mazda). Clean facilities, great customer service. High quality infrastructure. Largest dealership in the Southeast, amazing selection. Quality staff. They'll patiently work with you -- even those folks who do homework. 02/03/13

great experience

by from Raleigh-Durham, NC |

I went there, tried a new Mazda3, was able to get a good deal so I bought it. The whole process was very smooth, no-pressure type of environment, which I liked. I would recommend it to a friend.

Great Buying Experience

by from Raleigh, NC |

Capital CJD is the place to come for your car buying. Barely 15 minutes after I did a search for a new truck on Edmunds web site, Ken Lorbacher contacted me. It's the best car buying experience I've had in my life. Ken is awesome. He'd tried so hard to locate the truck I wanted for my business (I don't want to pay for what I don't need. And it has to have what I need to do the job). He stopped at nothing until he got me what I wanted. The only truck fits my need is about 3 hours driving away. He kept me well posted the whole time until the truck was delivered personally by him at 9:00pm on Friday. I would definitely buy again from this dealer and from Ken.

Great job selling me my CX-9

by from garner,nc |

The staff did a great job from the salesman to the Managers. My wife and I are enjoying our new CX-9 Grand Touring