Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet

Service 888-809-5788

BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!

Bestseller of sales

by from Miami |

This new building has the best prices in Miami and maybe in all Florida. I arrived the dealer thinking I was going to get a used car and when I saw the prices they have in new cars I did not hessitate at all and bought a new Chevrolet. My family and I are very satisfied with our new purchase and recomend this dealer to every one of our family and friends. I want to thank Inti Llanes, a very patient and happy guy who helped us every minute and guided us to our best decision.

Salesman was awesome!

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Inti Lanes performed beyond our expectations. He followed through with what we were looking for in the purchase of our 2014 Yukon. This is rare in the car buying business and it is refreshing to see someone stay to task through out the entire process. He followed it to the very end to our overall satisfaction. The dealership is great and all of the staff were helpful. Thank you again Inti for your assistance with our car buying experience. I would definitely recommend this dealership and specifically you Inti to others.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Miami, FL |

I had the best experience, found a great vehicle at a great value. Thank you for everything! !

Excellent people and great service!!!

by from Miami |

I want to thank Inti Llanes for the great job he made helping my wife and myself. We stayed working on the deal until 11 PM because my credit was very low. His manager was very patient too and got the best deal for us. After trying a couple of dealerships before, we came to Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet and they got the best deal for us. My wife and I are very happy with the great effort they did to make possible our purchase. This is a place full of honesty and proffesionalism. Thank you Lorenzo Bomnin.

I highly recommend this dealrship.

by from Homestead |

I really want to thank Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet team for their excellence. Very special thanks to Inti, a very proffesional salesman, who made possible I had the best experience ever buying a car. I recommend this dealrship and will keep purchasing my vehicles at this great place. Thank you.

Best experience buying a car

by from Miami |

This is an excellent place if you are thinking about a car purchase. I recommend strongly this team of salesmen, specially Inti Llanes, who made an excellent job for my husband and I in my new Chevrolet purchase. I highly recommend this dealership because their professionalism. Thank you Lorenzo Bonin Chevrolet.

Excellent place to buy a Car

by from Miami ,fl |

Excellente Place to buy a car .Thanks to management and special my sales consultant Manny Fernandez .I will recommended to everybody .

2015 Tahoe

by from Miami |

Our Family was there on the weekend we purchased a 2015 Tahoe from Many Fernandez he was very professional and had a lot of knowledge about the car, he showed us a lot of advantages about that car, which pretty much helped us make an educated decision, and also gave us a great deal.

Excelent customer service

by from Doral FL |

Inti Llanes was my sales person..... Excelent customer service, he help me and me wife. I highly recommend Inti Llanes!!

Great service and friendly staff

by from Miami, Florida |

I enjoyed the service provided at the this dealership. It was clean organized, the staff was very helpful. Our sales guy, Frank Fajardo was extremely helpful and patient with my husband and I . We did not feel pressured, on the contrary, Frank seemed to have our best interest at heart. He really did make all the difference in convincing us to buy our car. Great service !!

Terrific

by from Miami, Florida |

I went to buy a spark and the salesman Frank was very helpful and nice, he made the process of buying so easy that it didn't even feel like I was buying a car.