Williamsburg Ford

701 East Rochambeau Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23188

New 888-620-5760
Used 888-685-4684
Service 888-485-7275

At Williamsburg Ford we offer superior sales and service for our valued customers.

New Ford Owner

by from Williamsburg, VA |

My wife and I were looking for a new compact car and we stopped into Williamsburg Ford to test drive a 2014 Focus. The salesman, Greg Buck, was the best. We told him up front that we were test driving several makes and did not plan to purchase that day. That was no problem and he gave us the keys to a Focus without insisting on riding with us. When we returned, we met for a little while on price and he offered pretty much what I was planning to offer, which was a little above the invoice price. We told him that we would let him know after we test drove some other makes and he thanked us and we were on our way. No pressure at all. At a different dealership in the area, the salesman and then a double-team effort with his sales manager brought the pressure up to a fever pitch and sent us fleeing from the place. After giving it a day, we decided that with all the things we were looking for in a car being equal, we would return to Williamsburg Ford to purchase our new car. It was the easy and honest manner of Greg Buck that brought us back there. He made the buying experience stress free. He treated us with respect and did not employ some of the smarmy sales tactics that some other dealers still insist on using. The gentleman we met with to complete the paperwork was also easy to work with. Assuming that all salespersons at Williamsburg Ford operate with the same no-pressure attitude and courtesy as Greg Buck, I highly recommend this dealership.

what kind of a title are you looking for?

by from Williamsburg, VA |

always a pleasant experience - been a Williamsburg Ford customer for a long time. I don't need fifty words to explain my experiences which have all been very good.

Car Buyer

by from Springfield, VA |

2015 Expedition. Todd Alderman is a great and wonderful sales rep who is represents the qualities and attributes of Williamsburg Ford --- a super dealership. Buying a car is not always a fun or rewarding experience. But meeting Todd on a recent vacation to Williamsburg, we returned to Williamsburg Ford to buy the car of our dreams. Most enjoyable experience since our dealing with our long-term friend who own a Ford dealership in St. Louis where we regularly purchased our Fords. Thank you all at Williamsburg Ford.

Quick serve Oil change

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Amount of time to wait for the service was very small. Service report was reviewed for future needs. Well done!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Punchard. Hope to see you soon. Lynn Carter Service Manager

Excellent service time and customer relations!

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Excellent service time based on my reserved day & hour. Much appreciate a technician taking the time to visit me in the coffee area for customers to give me a status of the vehicle.

August 27, 2015

Mr. Kardian Thank you for the positive feedback. Hope to see you soon. Lynn carter Service Manager

Williamsburg Ford Dealership Rocks

by from Williamsburg, VA 23188 |

I dealt with the Service Department. It was time for an oil change and State Inspection. They were awesome and had the work completed within the time they said while I waited. I love David. He always takes care of me and the other men who do the work are good workers. I am thankful for Williamsburg Ford and the caliber of people they employ. Due to the fantastic sales and service for our Edge, we have now ordered a 2016 Explorer Sport. Williamsburg Ford is like family and they know how to serve their clients.

August 27, 2015

Thank you Mrs. Rosenfeld for your nice comments. Hope to see you soon, Lynn Carter Service Manager

Very Knowledgeable!

by from Montpelier, VA |

Greg Buck was very accommodating and very knowledgeable with the Explorer and its options. He showed us many features. We love the dealership and would highly recommend it.

August 27, 2015

Dear Mr. Shea Thank you for the comments on our service. We enjoy seeing you in the shop and hope to see you soon. Lynn Carter Service Manager

Recall correction.

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Ford Escape. Service was excellent. Staff was helpful.

August 11, 2015

Mr. Franklin Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to you working with you again. Lynn

Great Service

by from Williamsbsurg , VA |

I was very pleased with the service. They took care of a recall as well as checking my care for a (check motor soon light) and were able to diagnose the problem and repair it. I was only there for about 1 hour.

August 11, 2015

Mr. Finifter Thank you for the nice remarks. Hope to see you soon.

Very satisfied with the service

by from Newport News, Virginia |

We were very pleased with the service and the salesman who sold us our vehicle. The day we came to purchase our new 2015 F-150 Ford truck to sign papers, etc. the staff were helpful, we were pleased about all the Ford incentives, much to our surprise, deducted from the purchase price of our truck. We were at ease with the efficiency of the staff member during all paperwork involved with purchase. We will have free oil changes and free yearly inspections for as long as we own the truck. While we were signing the papers, the salesman was getting it ready, getting license plate attached to our truck, making sure it was filled with fuel and had the a/c on waiting for us in front of the showroom. Our salesperson waited while we contacted the auto insurance company to add the truck to our policy. He willingly and patiently took the time to give us a demonstration on how all the dashboard icons worked. We drove away satisfied with our whole purchase experience. We haven't bought a new vehicle from Williamsburg Ford, let alone our first truck, since 2006. Thank you Williamsburg Ford.

New car service

by from Williamsburg, VA |

A few months ago I'd bought a new Escape from Williamsburg Ford. My visit was to get the oil and filter changed and have them check the thing out to make sure everything was working okay. The process went smoothly and was done in a reasonable amount of time. I was happy.

Mr. Mowday Thank you for your kind review. Lynn