Williamsburg Ford

701 East Rochambeau Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23188

New 888-620-5760
Used 888-685-4684
Service 888-485-7275

At Williamsburg Ford we offer superior sales and service for our valued customers.

New Ford Owner

by from Williamsburg, VA |

My wife and I were looking for a new compact car and we stopped into Williamsburg Ford to test drive a 2014 Focus. The salesman, Greg Buck, was the best. We told him up front that we were test driving several makes and did not plan to purchase that day. That was no problem and he gave us the keys to a Focus without insisting on riding with us. When we returned, we met for a little while on price and he offered pretty much what I was planning to offer, which was a little above the invoice price. We told him that we would let him know after we test drove some other makes and he thanked us and we were on our way. No pressure at all. At a different dealership in the area, the salesman and then a double-team effort with his sales manager brought the pressure up to a fever pitch and sent us fleeing from the place. After giving it a day, we decided that with all the things we were looking for in a car being equal, we would return to Williamsburg Ford to purchase our new car. It was the easy and honest manner of Greg Buck that brought us back there. He made the buying experience stress free. He treated us with respect and did not employ some of the smarmy sales tactics that some other dealers still insist on using. The gentleman we met with to complete the paperwork was also easy to work with. Assuming that all salespersons at Williamsburg Ford operate with the same no-pressure attitude and courtesy as Greg Buck, I highly recommend this dealership.

Great service

On time. Well done. Nice people. Only place I take my fords

Recall fix..yet again...and oil change

by from Williamsburg, VA |

My only beef is the tech forgot to update the reminder they put on the inside of the windshield.

Awesome experience

by from Newport news |

The experience was wonderful Greg is always so kind n helpful n his side kick Stu as well. This is the second vehicle I purchased in three years. This time was an Escape. No pressure from sales staff kind n helpful.

Williamsburg Ford Used Car purchase

by from Yorktown, VA |

I worked with Stu Young to purchase a used SUV. I had a specific vehicle in mind and was greatly relieved that Stu didn't try to steer me to a different vehicle. He knew my budget and needs and worked diligently to get me the vehicle I wanted within budget. He even made numerous calls to accommodate my request to have a cargo cover in the rear. Not once did I feel pressured but instead I was made to feel like I was customer one. The showroom is spacious and quiet, the receptionist was extremely accommodating and I left knowing that I'd definitely recommend Mr Young and this dealership. I'm thrilled with my purchase!

Great service and employees.

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Chris is an outstanding mechanic. David is a knowable service advisor. These two gentlemen are always friendly, helpful and extremely accommodating. I think they are the best! I have a 2011 Explorer which was purchased at Williamsburg Ford. All of our maintenance work is done at Williamsburg Ford.

Fast and efficient service. Good facilities.

by from Williamsburg, VA |

It was easy to schedule maintenance using the online system. The customer service representative (CSR) was waiting for me. The oil change was completed in a short time. I had a "concern" about the steering wheel not being perfectly aligned, actual tire alignment is OK, and the CSR talked w/ a technician to identify a proposed solution that I'll check on my next visit. All-in-all a very good place for service.

Good service as usual

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Very satisfied with service. Quick Lane got my tires replaced in a timely fashion. Young lady was very nice.

January 18, 2015

Thank you Niki for the nice comments Lynn

oustanding customer service the people come first

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Outstanding dealership with people that work very hard at pleasing their customers

January 9, 2015

Mr. Waller Thank you for your nice feedback. Lynn

Great service and staff.

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Staff was friendly and very efficient. I brought my 2011 Ford Fusion in for an annual state inspection, and was out in less time then I was quoted. Ask for Patrick Young or Todd, they do a great job.

January 6, 2015

Mr. Hawkins Thank you for the feedback you gave our Dealership. Lynn Carter

Service feedback

by from Williamsburg, VA |

This visit was for just an oil change and tire rotation. All things were done as requested and questions responded to about another vehicle for service. Staff helpful as always.

January 4, 2015