Hixson Autoplex

Service 866-331-1733

Hixson Has It

Hixon is horrible

by from Monroe,la |

This dealership is the worst run dealership in north louisiana. Dallas Hixon talks a big talk on the radio but his business speaks for itself. Debbie at the service dept in Monroe is rude, ignorant, and a rip off artist. Don't ever buy a car from these clowns!

Bad service dept

by from Monroe, la |

I've taken my F150 to Hixon Ford Monroe La many times over the years for repairs(F.O.R.S D.) Every time I've been it's a disaster. Service reps lie lie lie. Last time I went, Service rep Debbie called and said truck would start buts it's "ready" to pickup. I had to jump it off by myself when I got there. I will never buy another truck from this dealer again. Many other stories I could tell.

Good servers

by from Winnsboro. La |

Sales manager was so friendley call back the truck I was look at I would buy my next car here

Hixon Ford service department needs repair!

by from Rayville, La. |

We've never had such terrible customer service. Completion of service was postponed multiple times without communicating that there would be delays to us. Our calls were transferred and transferred again or sent to voicemails that were never returned. Our hold times were lengthy and calls often returned to the receptionist who could not even tell us who we were holding for, i.e.., the service manager's name. No one seemed to know the status of the repairs. Staff was nonchalant about my frustration and their phone demeanor was unprofessional as they spoke very rapidly and called both my husband and I by our first names, often getting them wrong. We could never recommend Hixon Ford for service. Unfortunately, our experience with several Ford dealership service departments in this area have been unsatisfactory.

Displeased and given the run-around

by from Monroe, LA |

I bought a new Ford from Hixon the day after Thanksgiving. I had planned on buying the car earlier in the month, but, the first time I arrived for a sales call, the sales associate who was supposed to meet me stood us up. That should have been my sign. The day I bought the car, I visited the repair center to have some minor cosmetic appearances fixed (Both were covered under warranty as it was damaged from factory design and before I purchased). The team told me it wouldn't take long, and they would give me a call. I followed up with Hixon four times and left four separate voicemails for the service department. No one ever called me back. When we followed up on the parts, Hixon said they never knew about it, which is a lie. After seeing them in person, they promised to do better and keep us informed and would let us know if the parts came or not the day the shipment was supposed to arrive. We followed up the next week after never hearing back and was told the same and was never called. Yesterday, we sent an email (because clearly phone calls don't get replies) complaining about our poor service, and, to our surprise, we had our call returned in less than 5 min! Except the person who called didn't even read the email address and asked us what kind of car we wanted to buy. Really? I spent tens of thousands of dollars on a car and you can't even listen to my messages before you come with your hand out for more money and a disregard for a customer that could have gone elsewhere for a better deal and, no doubt, better servicE? Buyer beware: if your car breaks and you depend on Hixon, you better have some hundred dollar bills to flash at them before they give you any attention. After my problem is sorted out, I will make sure they never get more business from me and mine.

Displeased and given the run-around

by from Monroe, LA |

never heard back

by from walker LA |

I trired to call and it rang 3 times and hung up. I sent an e-mail and never got a call back. I was really interested in buying a car they had, but they lost business due to this.

no response from dealership!

by from West Monroe, La |

never heard back from dealership. Never received any response from anyone. This is not the only dealership that I never heard from. Not sure how dealership gets the info or how soon.

bad website.

by from marksville,la |

Bad website and correspondance. They sent me 2 emails that I could not open.

Hixson Autoplex responded to this review

April 16, 2013

Dear Blessed j, I do apologize for the website being "bad" we are currently in a reconstruction phase of our Internet department. This has been an issue for a while as our Internet was outsourced. But, now we currently have a new team of personnel with experience and,will correct this problem. Thank you for your input and time as it is very valuable.

Rude customer service

by from Rayville |

Once I found what I wanted, the salesman was very rude with working out a deal with us. He kept saying that was all he could do on the price then when he found out we were ready to leave, he said let me try and work something else out. Then he came back with a price that was $1500 less than what we had talked about. Finally we agreed on a price then he was rude when I asked questions about the vehicle. The business manager was just as rude. I have never liked Hixson but decided to deal with them because the vehicle that we purchased was rare and there wasn't another one for 75 miles. I'm still not sure if it was even worth the hassle.

Hixson Autoplex responded to this review

April 16, 2013

Dear Scion Love, Thank you for your input at this time we are looking into this matter as it is not what Hixson Ford of Monroe is all about. By looking at the time frame I can safely say that the sales team you dealt with is no longer here. Please don't let this experience discourage you from dealing with us. Your time and business is very, very, valuable. If there is anything we can do please feel free to shoot us an email or phone call. I will do whatever it takes to ensure that this never happens again. once again thank you.