Hixson Autoplex

Service 866-331-1733

Hixson Has It

Great experience !!!

by from West Monroe La |

Awesome sales and service expericence all the way around !!!!

Great Service and Friendly staff

by from Monroe LA |

Great service and such great people. My Expedition is running great and I will keep coming here for service

Hixon has it!!!

by from Monroe, LA |

I couldn't have been happier with my buying experience! The customer service their is amazing, all of the employees were very knowledgeable. The buying process was easy and with the time they took I know I left getting the best deal possible! For all of you guys out there looking for an upgrade, You've got to check out Hixson!

Amazing Dealership

by from Little Rock, AR |

This dealership had an amazing and helpful staff. I had such an easy and painless experience buying my first car! Everyone was extremely nice and I was especially happy with Terri Turrentine! She answered all my questions and proved to be one of the best sales associates around. I drove all the way from Little Rock, Arkansas to buy my car from this dealership and the customer service was outstanding!

Great Sales Personnel

by from Monroe La |

Couldn't find the exact truck that I wanted, but the sales person gave a fantastic offer on my second choice. The lariat package is an outstanding luxury edition to a great work and day to day truck,.

Great service

by from Monroe,La |

I recently purchased a BMW from Hixson. It took me awhile to make my decision but the salespeople was great and very patient. They answered questions I had for them and they were kind and friendly. They offered me a good price on the car and I left the store knowing i was satisfied with them.

Quality Service left with a smile on my face!

by from Jacksonville Fl |

I recently took a trip to Louisiana to visit family. I had a broken down Mini van 2007 Hyudai Entourage, and I knew i needed a new car. I went to Hixson autoplex and was asking for a good quality car that was just right for me. The salesman let me took my time and was not rushing me to buy a car and answered any questions I had about any Vehicle and finally I made the decision to get the 2014 BMW 7 series. We negotiated price terms and they gave me a satisfying deal even though i did not expect it. I left Monroe from quality service and was happy with the new car i purchased. If you want to get a new or used car go to this dealership. They will leave with a happy smile on your face and a nice car to drive in!

Sales and service

by from Sterlington, la |

Although I owned a Jeep I did all my service at Hixson Autoplex. They were fast and friendly. I had an accident and bought another used vehicle from them. My sales associate was awesome and I got a really good deal. I will continue to do business with Hixson. I trust them.

Hixon is horrible

by from Monroe,la |

This dealership is the worst run dealership in north louisiana. Dallas Hixon talks a big talk on the radio but his business speaks for itself. Debbie at the service dept in Monroe is rude, ignorant, and a rip off artist. Don't ever buy a car from these clowns!

Bad service dept

by from Monroe, la |

I've taken my F150 to Hixon Ford Monroe La many times over the years for repairs(F.O.R.S D.) Every time I've been it's a disaster. Service reps lie lie lie. Last time I went, Service rep Debbie called and said truck would start buts it's "ready" to pickup. I had to jump it off by myself when I got there. I will never buy another truck from this dealer again. Many other stories I could tell.