Lee Edwards Mazda

2218 Louisville, Monroe, LA 71201

New 877-461-8013 New 877-461-8013
Used 877-262-7364 Used 877-262-7364
Service 888-236-3441 Service 888-236-3441

Family Owned & Operated For Over 57 Years.

Awesome Service

by from Monroe, LA |

I took my car there to get my bumper replaced and they were extremely nice and helpful. Also, I've never dealt with a car dealership that was as fast as Lee Edwards. I had my car back in less than a week and never spent more than 20 minutes in the offices, even when I was just there to get an estimate. I definitely recommend them!

Great Service department.

by from Monroe, La |

I've had all of my regular maintenance on both my wife's and my own vehicle done with these guys for the past few years and I've only had good experiences with their team. I'm a rather picky guy with regards to my cars, but Lee Edwards hasn't given me a reason to doubt them. These guys and gals are a friendly bunch and have always taken good care of us.

I love Lee Edwards Mazda

by from Monroe, La |

Eight years ago, I decided to change my brand of automobile. This was a big leap for me, as I'd purchased five cars of that brand and serviced them at the same dealership, but I'd lost faith. I did my research and narrowed my choice down to two different auto manufacturers, Mazda being one. Then I asked around my city of Monroe, Louisiana, to get owners' opinions of their cars ... and of their dealerships. I was overwhelmed by the loyalty of Mazda owners to Lee Edwards Mazda. In fact, it was that loyalty that convinced me to buy my first Mazda. It was a good decision. My Mazda is the best car I've ever had ... and I'm still driving it today. If asked, "Would I buy another Mazda?" I would reply with a resounding "YES!" If asked why, I would cite the quality of my car ... and the tremendous service provided by the service department at Lee Edwards. I actually have a close friend who is a mechanic - a great mechanic by the way - but I continue to bring my car to Lee Edwards because they always treat me and my car so well. Let me elaborate: ? First, when I arrive for service, everyone knows my name and greets me. There are many people who have their cars serviced at Lee Edwards - and my car is not in that often - but they never forget me. ? With each repair, they explain everything that is wrong ... even telling me what can be delayed if I can't afford to do all the work at once. I appreciate that. I sincerely believe that Lance and Curtis are treating my car as they would their own. My car is 8 years old and running fine. It's never been touched by anyone else but Lee Edwards. They must be doing something right. ? They will go out of their way to squeeze me in, if I really need them too. I was leaving on an extended driving vacation last summer and had neglected to get my oil changed and my tires rotated. I stopped in the Wednesday morning that I was leaving and told Curtis my situation. I remember it was raining like crazy. Well, Curtis told me to have a seat in the waiting room and he'd take care of me. He was back to get me in about 15 minutes. There was a huge bubble on the inside of my front right tire, not visible on a walk around. (I recall hitting a huge pothole shortly before this visit.) His attention to detail just might have saved my life or at least saved me from being stranded on the side of the road somewhere. Some places would have rotated the tires without even looking. At Lee Edwards, they care about their customers. ? Last October, I decided to replace my car stereo. Again, I dropped by and talked to Curtis. He gave me great advice ... just like it was his own car and stereo. I'm very happy with my new stereo, by the way. I could go on, but I don't know how much space they will allow. Suffice to say that, of all the many businesses in Monroe that I deal with, I believe Lee Edwards Mazda is the best. I've convinced two friends to buy Mazdas from Lee Edwards (one bought two of them). And no, I'm not related to the owners or employees, nor do I work for them or receive discounts. My dad always said, "Find a good mechanic and a good doctor, and appreciate them." I'm just following my dad's advice. Todd J. Bonin

Did not receive a contact from the dealership

by from Jonesboro LA |

I reached out via cars.com 2 times.....I never received a contact from the dealership....I am a possible returning customer to Lee Edwards.....going to have to think about it now

Lee Edwards Mazda responded to this review

August 23, 2014

HI, my name is Jason Coleman and I'm the new Internet Sales Manager here at Lee Edwards Mazda. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been placed upon you. As of July 24,2014, the internet department was down and we could not receive any inquires. Feel free to contact me at my cell 1-318-388-6006 anytime to fix any issues you may have with Lee Edwards Mazda. Thank you for your time and we truly appreciate your business and hope that we may continue to provide quality service "For The People".