Ryan Auto Group Chevrolet Cadillac

1101 Oliver Rd., Monroe, LA 71201

New 866-473-4842 New 866-473-4842
Used 888-477-1283 Used 888-477-1283
Service 888-624-4452 Service 888-624-4452

"There's a reason everybody should be buying Ryan"

Great Service. Clean facilities.

by from Ruston, LA |

As always; dealer personnel are friendly and professional.

Great Service. Clean facilities.

by from Ruston, LA |

As always; the dealer personnel are friendly and professional. Service was completed in a timely manner.

Owner

by from Monroe, LA |

They got my car in and out as promised. I was very happy with the way my service visit went!

Service

by from Monroe, LA |

On December 9, 2015 I had an appointment to have my 2015 2500HD serviced, but due being tied up in a meeting I missed the appointed time. I called and spoke with Service Advisor Kathy, she assured me that it was not a problem and to bring it in at my earliest convenience. I arrived 30 minutes after my call and was greeted by Kathy and she told my truck would truck would ready in about 45 minutes. When I arrived to pick up my truck Kathy was assisting another customer. There was another Service Advisor (Travis) at the service desk that did not acknowledge my presence, he just continued to push paper around on his desk and ignored me. I patiently waited until Kathy returned and signed my invoice and was on my way. In my opinion, regardless who the Service Writer is they are all representing Ryan Chevrolet and should all greet a customer and acknowledge their presence.

Great service

by from Winnsboro, LA |

Really enjoyed dealing with Bobbye Hill. She was very friendly and helpful. She never rushed us and let us take our time checking out the vehicle

Great Sales Team

by from Monroe, La. |

Everybody bent over backwards to help me get the vehicle that I wanted, within the price range I was willing to pay. They answered all of my questions, found great financing for me, and made sure the things that they promised to do was done on time & for the correct amount.

Great service at RyanAuto Group

by from Vidalia, LA |

I have never received as good of service as I did when purchasing our Cadillac from Ryan auto group. I had a great salesman that made our car buying experience easy. I was unaware that this type of quality service was still in existence and I will not forget this when I get ready for my next car purchase. I would like to give a special thanks to Cliff Patrick our salesman for being so helpful. Thanks

Great service, making appointment don't help

by from West Monroe, La |

The service and staff was great, however setting up a appointment wasn't any better than being a walk in, didn't get in on time (within 15 mins) and had to wait in line with everyone else, appointments or not.

Ryan Auto Group Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

December 9, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Quincy. We are glad to be of service. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Problem solved

by from Ruston, LA |

Had Malibu in for routine oil change, and during the overall inspection, mechanic noticed a front transaxle leak which apparently is not uncommon for a '12 model once I researched online -- appreciated having it called to my attention, and brought car back for repair --

Easy buying expereince!

by from Delhi, La |

Had a great shopping experience no pressure whatsoever. Jamie Wright an Dave the sales manager was great to work with. Will tell people to go do business with Ryan. Thanks Paul Johnston

Ryan Auto Group Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

December 6, 2015

Paul, we are happy you had a pleasant buying experience here at Ryan Auto Group. Customer service and professionalism are of extreme importance to us, so it's good to hear you were well taken care of. Thank you for this feedback!