Sparks Nissan

(3.0) 4 Reviews

1100 Auto Mall Dr, Monroe, LA 71203

WILL NEVER RETURN!!!

by from Monroe,LA |

My husband and I went to look at a vehicle that was for sale online and on the corner of the lot by the road that was " for sale". We inquired about the vehicle and then we were informed by the used car manager that it wasn't "for sale" at that time due the owner of sparks Nissan had a personal friend interested in it! But yet it was on the road front and center for everyone to see and online for sale! We would of purchased the vehicle had it not been for this! Then we were informed of another vehicle they had that was actually for sale that was a 30,000 price difference! We will never go back or recommend them to anyone else!!!

Returned to Buy

by from West Monroe, LA |

I returned to this dealer to buy a new vehicle. Could not have been more satisfied with the process, people and fair price for the vehicle. They took time to explain everything from the warrenty to vehicle operation and were not in a "give him the keys and get on to the next fish" attitude. They must make a profit or they cannot stay in business. Every customer should keep this in mind. I tried to be fair with them and they returned the favor.

Nicely Surprised

by from West Monroe, LA |

I dropped in to check out a replacement vehicle for my wife. I could not have been more satisfied with the sales person's attitude and professionalism. No pushy overtones at all and answered all my questions without embellishment. I actually had the feeling that he was very interested in placing me in the best vehicle with the right price for ME. What a difference from some dealerships. The sales manager introduced himself with the same "customer first" attitude and even showed concern for helping me with a vehicle the suited my wife's health/physical condition. I couldn't recommend this dealership more and will be returning when I am ready to purchase.

sales personel!!!!!

by from marion, la. |

the sales lady seemed uninterested in selli ing me a vehicle, she keep going inside sitting on a desk.