Lexus of Brookfield

20001 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield, WI 53045

New 888-462-0997
Used 888-889-7155
Service 877-270-7436

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

Best Car Purchase Experience

by from Sussex, Wisconsin |

I just purchased a Lexus RX at Lexus of Brookfield and it was a perfect experience. I have purchased over 60 cars so far in my life and this was the best experience I have had. My salesman was Grover Zwieg. He went well beyond any level of customer service I have ever had when buying a car. He even came in on his day off to help me get the car to my home and into the garage with a big red bow on top as a surprise for my wife. The sales area and the service area are both beautiful facilities. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I can't imagine ever buying a car anywhere else now that I have found Jack Safro's Lexus of Brookfield.

Lexus of Brookfield responded to this review

January 21, 2015

This is fantastic to hear! Thank you!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Hartford, WI |

Wade and Dave were so wonderful with all of our questions and had answers for everything! They were patient and kind. You both are the best! I would recommend you to anyone. it was a pleasure meeting you and doing business with you.

Tech support help with my Lexus 300NH

by from Lake Geneva, WI |

After I purchased my Lexus 300NH, I had some further questions about my car. Wade Schumacher helped me. He also pointed out some features that I had not even thought about. He was a huge help & was willing to work with me for as long as I needed. He was pleasant & seemed to really enjoy what he does. Great place to buy a Lexus!

My first Lexus purchase

by from Greenfield, Wi. |

I loved my 15 year old Acura but it was time to purchase a new car. I selected the ES350 Lexus and Bob Strauss made the purchase a pleasure. Wade Schumacher has continued to help me with the technology in the new car as a lot has changed in 15 years!! I am sure that Wade will still be helping me in the future to learn all that available in my wonderful new luxury car.

I love my Lexus!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have nothing but rave reviews for Lexus of Brookfield. I am a new Lexus IS 250 owner and couldn't be happier with making the Infinity to Lexus conversion. Everyone at this dealership made my car buying experience actually pleasurable. My salesman, Jeff Baker, had a very non pressure attitude and was patient with my many questions. He presented me with different options and I felt confident with my final decision. Wade Schumacher is a delivery specialist extraordinaire! I appreciated not only his technical knowledge but his humor in teaching Lexus 101 to this new car owner. Thank you!!

Tech help at Lexus of Brookfield

by from Brookfield, Wisconsin |

Tech help we received from Wade Schumacher on several occasions has been extremely helpful and prompt. He is a jewel!

GREAT EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This is my 3rd car now with LEXUS of Brookfield. It's always such a tremendous experience. Everyone I've ever met there has been great to me and that's why I wouldn't go any where else. Thank you for all that you do!!

Lexus NX200T

by from Wauwatosa |

In July I had purchased my Lexus NX200T and I was very impressed with the Technology Specialist, his knowledge, professionalism and willingness to help any time with any questions. Thank you Wade! :-)

Lexus of Brookfield/Technology Assistance

by from Brookfield, WI |

We purchased a 2015 Lexus LX460 in May 2015 and we could not have had a more pleasurable buying experience. The help I received understanding all of the technology that is available on the vehicle would not have been possible if not for Wade the technology expert. Wade spent an hour and half with me sitting in the car explaining different features. After that I have called him and he has walked me through features that I forgot. If you want a great buying experience from start to finish and help during your ownership Lexus of Brookfield is the dealer of choice.

loving my Lexus

by from whitewater,wi |

I just purchased my 2015 RX350 retirement car from Lexus of Brookfield. After trying on 3 other vehicles from different dealerships, I couldn't wait to get back to the Lexus dealership. The other salesmen at the other places just sat in the car on the test drives without going over any details that might have been helpful. But that is not the reason I chose this vehicle. The car sold itself. Best car I have ever been in. Every one at the dealership was helpful. Not pushy or nagging. Like I said the car said it all. The appointment we had with Wade, the bells and whistle tech gave us a very detailed lesson and answered all questions and even repeated several important key items. Without his service we would have been lost. This is such a wonderful service they offer. Just another reason when my husband retires we will be back.

Great experience

by from Hartford, WI |

I owned a 2010 RX350 and updated to the 2015. Wade was very knowledgeable about all the new things that are in the 2015 which made the transition very easy to understand. Great experience working with Wade.