Lexus of Brookfield

20001 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield, WI 53008

New 888-462-0997
Used 888-889-7155
Service 877-270-7436

Our passion is providing you with a world-class ownership experience.

Best Car Purchase Experience

by from Sussex, Wisconsin |

I just purchased a Lexus RX at Lexus of Brookfield and it was a perfect experience. I have purchased over 60 cars so far in my life and this was the best experience I have had. My salesman was Grover Zwieg. He went well beyond any level of customer service I have ever had when buying a car. He even came in on his day off to help me get the car to my home and into the garage with a big red bow on top as a surprise for my wife. The sales area and the service area are both beautiful facilities. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I can't imagine ever buying a car anywhere else now that I have found Jack Safro's Lexus of Brookfield.

Awesome, of you want to feel like scum.

by from Brookfield, Wo |

I went there about a month ago to look at a used Volkswagon that they had on their lot. I don't remember the first name of the person who helped me, but his last name was Janowski. He was helpful until I mentioned my trade in, and the fact that I would probably need a cosigner. As soon as that was said, he was rushing to get me out of his office, as if I was wasting his time. He told me that he "needed to check around to see what someone would give him for my trade" because "They don't accept GM products with 100,000" Which is all fine and dandy, but he made it seem like it was a hassle to him. After hurrying me out, he called me several hours later to tell me that "Someone had just come in and paid cash for the Volkswagon, but he would keep his eye out for a Toyota or something"...What?! Not only do I not believe someone just walked in and paid cash for a Volkswagon at a LEXUS dealership, but when did I ever mention that I wanted a Toyota? I haven't heard anything from them since...so thank you for letting me know that my business was not worthy of your precious time. Went somewhere else a few days later, and left with my new Mazda3! I would not recommend this dealership to anyone, unless you're rich. They def. made me feel like white trash, and I would never walk back through their doors.

Overall experience

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

The dealership had just closed for the night when I came in to test drive an ES-350. Craig stayed behind, gave me the keys, and let me take it for a spin - AWESOME! I was offered a price that I was comfortable and the APR seemed great but when they viewed my credit report they gave me an even better rate. I haven't had any problems with the car itself and during a recent check-up for 30k miles, the customer service team replaced the cover to the window switches (without even asking). That to me is just fantastic work and they went above and beyond. It would be the best of both worlds if they could ever build a similar off-road SUV comparable in price and interior size. One can only hope.

Looking to buy another lexus Rx 350

by from Wisconsin |

I went to have my vehicle serviced for a factory recall, (Free) And ask for the vehicle to be looked over and the oil changed Easy enough. Two days later my vehicle was returned to me and I was presented with a bill for.....Wait for it...Hold your breath. ......889.87 for a oil change. .. Now Breathe .....Just got my brakes Done, Wheel alignment and new tires and Oh a oil change, For a little over 1200 at the normal dealership I take my vehicle. My daughter will be driving soon and I want to give her my rx 330 and get a rx 350 ....I hope That I have a better experience in the sales department. Mr Carter

February 27, 2014

Mr. Carter, Here at Lexus of Brookfield we strive for great customer service in ervery facet of our dealership. We are sorry to hear of your experience with us. Please know that we will do everything in our power to make it right with you, at your earliest convenience, please call us so that we can rectify the situation.

Never received a returned call

by from Waukesha WI. |

I sent an email to the dealer asking about a car that I saw on Cars.com. They didn't respond after 24 hours so I sent an email to Will Snyder. He called me the next day about the car. It seemed strange to me that the dealership was so lackadaisical about returning calls to someone who shows interest in one of their cars. I ended up buying another Lexus from a different dealer and I was extremely happy about the whole buying process at the other dealership. I will probably maintain my car at Lexus of Brookfield, and I would also consider buying another car from them some day. However, I think the dealership should go to greater lengths to contact potential customers in a more timely manner.

November 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We strive to maintain constant customer contact throughout the purchase process. Sometimes, an email is not replied to over the weekend off hours, but is always returned within a timely manner. It's unfortunate that these feelings weren't expressed during your buying process, as I am confident we would have been able to turn your experience around. In the future, please contact me, Will Snider directly at 262 797 2000, and I will personally make sure this does not happen again. Thank you again for your feedback.

replacing a Lexus RX350

by from South Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

WILL SNIDER did a more than EXCELLENT job with my replacement of a LEXUS RX350. My car had been totaled - due to the safety of the RX350 I only obtained minor bruising. I had chatted with Will online about a vehicle I had seen to replace my totaled car. He held it for me, for 6 hrs. I came in and had a wonderful discussion with him and put money down on my vehicle. He came in on his day off to make sure that everything went smoothly when I picked it up. Jason in finance did an excellent job helping me decide on payment options. I even was given a dozen red roses. I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM ANYWHERE ELSE. The team at Lexus of Brookfield is awesome.

Love the Lexus, Dealer is Terrible

by from Waukesha,WI |

We have a RX450 Hybrid and love it. We just wish we could go to some other (any other) Lexus Dealership. Lexus of Brookfield argues about everything. After six months, we noticed a rattling. It took my wife reporting it three times before they actually checked it, and determined a shock need to be replaced. At another service appointment, she asked them to look at a tire. They didn't bother. The tire went flat later that week. And while I cannot blame for the nail in the tire, I cannot believe they did not bother check it and sent my wife home on a bad tire. One of the reasons we bought this vehicle was safety, and right now we feel anything but safe. Suggestions for anyone who is reading this. Our service rep was Jim Washkuhn. If you get him, ask for someone else. I also spoke with the service manager, Keith Ullrich, and the general manager Tony Baker. Of course I only received a response from the service manager after talking to my salesman. Baker was very polite (Ullrich certainly was not), but in the end they did nothing. Worse yet, they "repaired" the tire, after I was initially told that the tire was un-repairable (by another service rep, Jim Silvas, who was honest...hopefully noting his honesty in this review does not hurt him at the dealership). Bottom line: I am taking my vehicle to my local tire shop because I no longer trust my Lexus dealership. (Sad) One other suggestion: My wife is the primary driver and was the one bringing the vehicle in for service. She seems to think that they listen to me more than they listen to her. (I cant personally agree or disagree if they treat women differently, but they wouldn't be the first service center to do do).

Poor Customer Service

by from Oconomowoc |

Very poor experience with this dealer. Sorry I purchases a Lexus.

February 6, 2013

Here at Lexus of Brookfield, we strive for customer excellence in every facet of our business. I am very sorry to hear about your less than favorable experience with us. I would like to make it right with you if that is possible. I would invite you to email me or call me directly at 262 797 2000 so that I can remedy this situation. Thank you in advance, Dan Bates New Car Manager dbates@lexusofbrookfield.com

Three and counting....

by from Muskego |

Just picked up my 3rd Lexus @ Lexus of Brookfield and , once again, I give this dealership the highest recommendation. The buying experience, as usual, was pleasant and fair thanks to my salesman,Bob Strauss. Their service area has to be seen to be believed. Luxurious and warm, complete with fresh fruit , pastry and cappucino, the waiting area resembles an upscale lounge. The actual service floor resembles an F1 racing paddock incredibly high tech and amazingly clean. Serviice performance over the years has been 100 per cent flawless. Dedication to customer satisfaction is ubiquitous and unwavering. Everything from the (free of charge) $ 62,000 RX hybrid loaner ( for a week while waiting for a part ) to a dozen roses for my wife on Mother's Day displays the dealership's focus on the appreciation they have for their buyers long after the vehicle is purchased. The courtesy and professionalism of the entire staff is unparalleled. This is the Gold Standard of what the car buying experience should be.

CPO Lexus purchase

by from Watertown |

Great buying experience. Dealership personnel were professional, knowledgeable and courteous.

Toyota purchase

by from Minnesota |

I was disapointed the vehicle was not as represented. I specificlly asked, how is the interior? The reply I received from the dealership was" mint", I specificlly asked has the vehicle ever been smoked in, dealership replied " one owner non smoker". I traveled 4+ hours to inspect vehicle and was disaponted after I returned home with the vehicle the drivers seat had a very amature repair to the drivers seat.The vehicle also had been smoked in as evidenced by the used cigarette lighter and ash tray.