Casey Toyota Scion

601 E Rochambeau Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23188

New 877-297-1317 New 877-297-1317
Used 888-702-5813 Used 888-702-5813
Service 877-827-4609 Service 877-827-4609

Trust the name you know! Visit Casey Toyota in Williamsburg for a new or Certified Toyota!

Not sure what's going on here....

by from newport news, va |

I went to the service center of this dealership for a minor repair that should have been covered under the warranty. I called the dealership I had bought the car from, and they confirmed there shouldn't be a charge - it was Toyota warrantied, "best in the business, because the dealer gets payment right away." I went in, and the first customer service representative told me there should be no charge (hadn't stated yet that I'd investigated) ... but then a second representative came over and said he was charging, he didn't care!!! I then told him about the phone call. He disregarded it. Charged me for clips that cost him nothing, and a labor rate that was ridiculous. Took him all of a couple of minutes to complete the job. When I went to pick the car up, he tried to rationalize it with the fact he had to walk a few steps to get the clips. Wow. Guess what ... in a few months I will be in need of another car. Know who I'll be avoiding CASEY TOYOTA????????

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear your recent visit to our service center did not leave you completely satisfied. Our entire staff is dedicated to the complete satisfaction of you and the rest of our customers. We are not happy until you are happy. We encourage all of our customers to share their feedback. We take all feedback seriously as it helps us improve our processes to make sure our customers leave our dealership completely satisfied. We have passed along this issue to the proper management, and we would very much like to speak with you further. Please contact our General Manager, Ron Smith, at 757-259-1000 at your earliest convenience. We truly do appreciate your business, and hope to have an opportunity to earn back your business.

Poor and Unprofessional Customer Service

by from Richmond,VA |

Poor customer service provided by Casey Toyota, especially Carlos Sandi and Rob Franklin. I have never been spoken to by a general manager in a more disrespectful manner than I was by Rob Franklin. I was trying to obtain my new license plates as they were to expire that very same day. I had been calling the dealership weeks prior to verify the process had be moving along and indeed the plates were obtained the day of the expiration. I live out of town and they then could not be send via the ups. Rob Franklin got very nasty on the phone and basically told me it wasn't his problem. I will NEVER recommend this dealership to any friends, family or coworkers. What poor and unprofessional customer service. I will be taking my vehicle to another dealership for service. Please don't make the mistake of choosing this dealership!!!!!!

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your comments. It is very unfortunate this is issue had initially did not leave you satisfied. We are glad though, that we were able to work with you to make sure we made things right by you. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else you need. We truly do appreciate your business, and look forward to an opportunity to work with you again in the future.

Great customer service

by from Williamsburg va |

General manager Ron smith and salesman John Ogden are the BEST. We appreciated everything they did for us and made us feel very comfortable. Thanks again!

September 10, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your great feedback, Tara! It is fantastic Ron and John made sure your buying experience at our dealership left you completely satisfied. Our sales team strive to make sure our customers always feel welcome and comfortable from the moment they drive onto our lot. We truly appreciate your business, and please let us know if there is anything else you need. Enjoy your new Toyota!

freckin awesome

by from williamsburg |

the best in my 61 years of life. new Casey! Awesome!!!!

July 10, 2015

Wow, thank you so much for your feedback! We happy to hear that your recent visit to our dealership was the absolute best one so far. Thank you for your business. Hopefully your next visit will be even better!

Great service!

by from Willamsburg, VA |

I've never had anything but a great experience with Casey Toyota! Thanks again!

March 11, 2015

Thank you, Lucia, for taking the time to share your comments. We are happy to hear that you always have such great visits to our dealership. We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Fantastic experience!

by from Gloucester, VA |

I went in to Casey Toyota this past weekend with my mom to look at a few used vehicles I had seen online. Nothing matched me and my driving style, so Zack, my salesman, convinced me to test drive a 2015 Corolla. Man am I glad he did! I ended up walking away with a new lease on what is going to be my most favorite car so far!

March 6, 2015

Thank you for taking the time share your comments Breanna. We know that it is tough to find the car that is perfect for you, and we are glad to hear that Zack was able to show you how great the 2015 Corolla is. We hope you fully enjoy your new Corolla. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Cost of Services

by from Williamsburg, VA |

I have always been happy with the quality of services and the cost. I did notice however that in a recent monthly circular mailed to me, regular maintenance including oil, tire rotation, etc. was specially priced at $39.00 but the actual cost applied at the time of service was $51.00. I could not find any difference in services to account for the roughly $11.00 difference after I got home. It was not worth my time to pursue but I'm wondering why the difference. Sorry - I had already thrown away the circular and cannot quote the actual price, so figures are approximate. Vern Stocker

March 6, 2015

Thank you for your comments and recommendation! If you would like to discuss any issues further, please do no hesitate to call CW Fitzgerald at 757-259-1000. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!

I was not supplied with requested info!!

by from Toledo, OH |

I asked for pictures but none were provided!! what value added is get NO respnse from the dealer?

August 20, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. At Casey Toyota our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we never want a customer to feel that they were not properly taken care of. It is unacceptable that we were not able to provide you with the pictures and information you requested. Please call Ellen Stilwell at (757) 259-1000 and she would be more than happy to provide you with the information you requested. Again, we apologize for the poor experience you have had and we hope you give us a chance to earn back your business in the future.

Dont Go here...

by from williamsburg va |

Bought a car at Casey Toyota a year ago and had nothing but problems with it. Went and got my free inspection done on it, just to have it fail for illegal tint in rear window. The tint was on the car when I bought it and drove it off the lot and they were the ones who did the inspection prior to me buying the car. They admit to marking up parts by 40%. This place is a joke. I wouldn't recommend doing anything here.

STAY AWAY! THE DO NOT HONOR THIER ADVERTISED PRICE

by from New Kent, VA |

My husband & I found Kia Van advertised on thier website. Decided price and advertised promotion was a good deal. Went to dealership in Williamsbug to test drive. They didnt have van there but made arrangements to have van delivered that Friday. We arrived to test drive that morning and had to wait for them to put gas in it. Then we drove it and asked about the promotion which was 2500 cash back and special financing. Saleman said there was no promotion on this vehicle it was a certified used vehicle. Showed them the add we had printed off internet. After him and sales manager going round and round the salesman we had previously spo,ken to shows up and goes through what Kelley Blue Book Price was and what not. Said he would call us on that Monday which was the day this promotion was noted on add to expire. They never called us,we called Robert Hobbs two times that day and were told he was not there. I feel that they intentionaly and with knowledge purposely did not call us back so they would not have to honor this promotion. They took forever to return calls, when they choose to do so. And we were more than prepared to purchase this vehicle, but will NEVER purchase anything from this dealership!!!!