Paul Miller BMW

Used 866-670-0858
Service 866-347-5337

Great service

by from New York, NY |

After 13 years and 3 cars, I couldn't be more happy with my experience at Paul Miller BMW. Everyone there is professional, expedient and helpful. Rich Rulli has been my service adviser since the beginning and has taken care of my needs well beyond my expectations.

True professionals!

by from sparta,new jersey |

My salesperson Robert Calderon was amazing and awesome to deal with! Cesar Sanchez was a true professional business man and awesome too! I will never ever go back to open road again! Open road in Newton, Morristown are not good and stay far far away from the open road Edison they are liars and sold me a car with a rodent's nest under the seat and bad car fax! This will be my 4th BMW and i will never go anywhere else besides Paul Miller. There prices were the best too! Stay away from the Mercedes dealer in morristown too, they were so rude on the phone too! Thank you Rob and Cesar for making this a great experience.

Great Service

by from Morris Plains, NJ |

I had Mercedes Benz E350. I never thought I would ever get into something else but benz. I got into an accident which caused total lost of my benz. I wanted to go back with benz but I happened to stop by at Paul miller BMW to check out 5 series, I must say, if it wasn't cuz of their customer service and appreciation I might would have been still with benz. Chris (sale person) was great, made me feel very comfortable and made a such a smooth transition. I already have and will always recommend Paul miller BMW. Ask for Chris and tell him Furqan recommended you.

Great sales process and very competitive pricing!

by from morristown, nj |

Talk about amazing service and great pricing ....... I called the dealership after checking around for what a fair price would be for the car I wanted to buy. We agreed on a price in 5 minutes. Of course the salesman had to do the obligatory "I need to check with the manager because the price I was asking was too low". In the end, we settled on a great price. I went to the bank and picked up the check, swong by the dealership, and an hour later I was in my new car driving out of the lot. From first discussion to my driving my new used car it took all of about 2 1/2 hours. Not bad ....

Great Service

by from Bronx,NY |

After 14 years of buying/servicing my BMW vehicles here still can't say enough about this dealership. The service is truly topnotch. Ken Walters, my one and only Service Advisor all these years, is just outstanding. He epitomizes what quality customer service is all about. With Ken in the lead the can do spirit and what can we do to help attitude in service is great. We can buy these cars at any BMW store. It's the people and quality service that keep me coming back to Paul Miller BMW.

Quick Service

by from Livingston NJ |

I was concerned arriving late for my service appointment that I would be told I needed to reschedule as it was close to lunch time. I'm happy to say it wasn't a problem, no one even mentioned I was late. The service was fast and efficient with a TV, Free Wifi and beverages available in the waiting room.

THANK YOU ALLEN & JIMMY!!

by from NY, NY |

PRIOR TO COMING TO THIS DEALERSHIP I HAD PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS ABOUT ALL CAR SALESMEN BUT JIMMY & ALLEN CHANGED THAT. THEY WERE EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE & HELPFUL. I WENT IN THERE W/ THE MINDSET OF THE CAR & PAYMENT I WANTED & I GOT THAT & MORE! THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING THE EXPERIENCE OF BUYING MY FIRST NEW CAR SMOOTH! IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO DAYS BUT I'M IN LOVE W/ MY NEW 4 SERIES COUPE!!!

Great service, nice to be able to watch TV.

by from Mine Hill, NJ |

My car was taken in for service in a timely manner. I was very satisfied and would return for service.

This is why I own a BMW

by from South Orange NJ |

My time is very valuable. I normally get loaners. Ken @ BMW has made the repair processes seamless. WOW. I was in by 9 and out by 11. I love it. Got work done on my lap top, made calls and was off to meetings. Paul Miller and of course Ken and his staff are priceless to me. Keep up the great job guys!! Oh yea the coffee is not to bad... :)

Great Service. Pleasant Staff. Prompt Service!

by from Fairfield, NJ |

The staff and service at Paul Miller BMW couldn't be better. They're friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt with their work. My car service was complete and the car was washed when I came to pick it up - no waiting. I highly recommend this dealership!!!