Paul Miller BMW

Used 866-670-0858
Service 866-347-5337

True professionals!!

by from Harrington park, nj |

The minute you pull into the service bay until the time you pull out, the experience of being at Paul Miller BMW is exceptional. Every single person I had the pleasure to meet was courteous, professional and knowledgable. I look forward to getting my car serviced!! Thank you!!!

Pride in their work

by from Hillsdale, NJ |

Brought my car in for scheduled maintenance. Even though I was over half hour early, they quickly slid me in, and did all the required work, efficiently and with great customer service, including the car wash. SInce I was there over 2 hours, it would be nice for an expanded customer service area, better magazines, more snacks, a place to work with your tablet, updated seating. Perhaps like Prestige on Rt. 17.

Great service

by from Vernon, NJ |

I had 15,000 miles service. Great people, nice facilities, done on time.

great service work was done in a time frame quoted

by from West Caldwell |

Service was great and the time frame of my appt was good. They washed my car and did a great job

Run Flat Experience

by from North Caldwell, NJ |

My first experience with run flat tires was a positive one. After discovering that my tire pressure was zero, I called my service adviser Kenny who told me to drive the car to the service department. Two cups of coffee later, I was back on the road. Now that is superior customer service! These guys are the best at what they do.

Mike was great!!

by from wayne |

I have been to this dealer twice for Tire repair/replacement and Mike in the service dept was a true professional. I am very happy with my experience.

The service to my vehicle was great

by from No. Caldwell, NJ |

very good experience from dropping off my vehicle to the follow-up phone call from our service representative, to picking up my vehicle - all done extremely well.

Great service

by from New York, NY |

After 13 years and 3 cars, I couldn't be more happy with my experience at Paul Miller BMW. Everyone there is professional, expedient and helpful. Rich Rulli has been my service adviser since the beginning and has taken care of my needs well beyond my expectations.

True professionals!

by from sparta,new jersey |

My salesperson Robert Calderon was amazing and awesome to deal with! Cesar Sanchez was a true professional business man and awesome too! I will never ever go back to open road again! Open road in Newton, Morristown are not good and stay far far away from the open road Edison they are liars and sold me a car with a rodent's nest under the seat and bad car fax! This will be my 4th BMW and i will never go anywhere else besides Paul Miller. There prices were the best too! Stay away from the Mercedes dealer in morristown too, they were so rude on the phone too! Thank you Rob and Cesar for making this a great experience.

Great Service

by from Morris Plains, NJ |

I had Mercedes Benz E350. I never thought I would ever get into something else but benz. I got into an accident which caused total lost of my benz. I wanted to go back with benz but I happened to stop by at Paul miller BMW to check out 5 series, I must say, if it wasn't cuz of their customer service and appreciation I might would have been still with benz. Chris (sale person) was great, made me feel very comfortable and made a such a smooth transition. I already have and will always recommend Paul miller BMW. Ask for Chris and tell him Furqan recommended you.