Wetzel Family Auto Cruise

New 866-843-7897
Used 877-276-5584
Service 866-457-4159

Experience the Difference!

No hassle, no high pressure, great experience!

by from Centerville, IN |

I am a tough buyer and keep my vehicles for several years. When it's time to buy, the dealership must play by my rules or I leave the lot. I research the vehicle I intend to purchase thoroughly and find identical vehicles from multiple dealerships. When the buying process started, I made appointments with reputable dealerships in Indy, Dayton, and Cincinnati. Before I headed out for my Dayton appointment, I stopped in at Wetzel Honda without an appointment. I was up front with them and said give me your best deal including a trade-in; one shot, no negotiating and that I would still shop other dealers with the same rules. They gave me a respectable offer and I said that I would come back later and let them know either way. I then drove to Dayton, OH for my appointment and gave them the same ground rules (I did not provide them my quote from Wetzel). Their offer was around $500 more for their car. The salesperson asked if I would share the offer from Wetzel; at this point it did not matter, so, I shared the offer. As I was leaving, the manager came back with a counter offer with some dealer perks. I thanked them for the offer and left the dealership. I returned to Wetzel later on that afternoon, completed the deal, and left with a new 2014 Honda Civic. They did not have to honor the proposed deal since nothing was signed, but, I left as a satisfied customer and have no reservations about recommending them to potential buyers.

Couldn't be more satisfied!!

by from Richmond, Indiana |

This is the 2nd new car this year I have bought from the Wetzel Dealership and I couldn't be happier. Nic Wetzel and Bill Staton are class acts! I told them what I was looking for and they had it in no time. They have always been friendly. I love cars and I am glad that Richmond Indiana has a dealership like this! They give good deals and follow up after the sale. I would recommend to anyone and look forward to many more purchases.

Poor customer service

by from richmond Indiana |

Terrible customer service. Took a friend to the Chevy dealer. Salesperson was to get a deal together the following day. No phone call. Waited a week and called back and the salesperson said he forgot. Called the Sales Manager and he was very rude. Promised a followup call and once again the call never came. If you want to buy a car, Go somewhere else.

Great Dealership!

by from Richmond, Indiana |

I have bought 5 vehicles from Wetzels. They have always treated me great. Bill Staton (salesman) is very personable and helpful. Nic Wetzel treats me great and took the time to help me on more than one occasion and I feel like I have received good deals. I would recommend Wetzels to anyone.

Buyer beware!

by from Eaton, OH |

Absolutely the WORST experience I've ever had with a dealer. I finally called the owner, Nick Wetzel and he was very rude and arrogant. Don't drive to Richmond......not worth it

Excellent Service Dept.

by from Lynn, In 47355 |

This Dealer is the best, The Service Dept is the best, We have bought 4 CRV's From this Honda Dealer, The last we bought was in April of 2013, He developed a issue with the air pressure tires monitor, This was 1 day after we purchased it, took it to their Service Dept, C/O Jim Snyder, They put it on computer, He contacted the sales mgr, He said fix it, Which they did at no cost to us, Will buy again, Best Dealership is the State, Bobby & Theresa Bailey Lynn, In 47355

Nice truck, easy purchase

by from Sunman, IN |

I had to drive over an hour to get there, but it was worth the hassle. Everyone there was very nice, very helpful - no pressure, no gimmicks. They gave me what I asked for my trade in and we made a deal very quickly. The only negative was it took over an hour to get the paperwork back from the bank on the financing, which wasn't their fault at all. Would not hesitate to deal with them in the future or recommend them to a friend.

Misleading Internet Ad

by from Upland, IN |

We drove over an hour to view a 2013 Indigo Blue Hyundai Elantra GLS with the intent to purchase. After emailing back and forth several times to make sure the car had the features we were most interested in (preferred package including bluetooth and alloy wheels as well as other items) we finally agreed on a price. When we arrived at the dealership we found the car did NOT have the features advertized and the dealership would not honor the price quoted on a car that DID have those features. They did try to sell s an "upgraded" car at a much higher price and even discouraged us from going to another dealer who had promised the same price for the car we wanted. We bought the car we wanted from the other dealer at the agreed upon price. All in all we felt the dealership was dishonest and still, 5 days later, they have not corrected the ad which shows the car with features it does not have. Buyer beware.

2013 T/C Van

by from Richmond, In. |

Considered buying a new Chrysler van and having picked out the one we liked ,Bill Staton (salesman) showed us all the new features and asked us to drive it and even take it home if we liked ! After a test drive we decided to inquire about trading our 2007 van and worked out a deal to our satisfaction ! We are happy with the new van !Bill was most helpful !

Worst Car Buying Experience Ever

by from 45365 |

I live 90 minutes away. I had a tentative deal made on Saturday. When I returned to finish the deal on Monday, they changed the deal. I felt like a fool and was completely lied to by manager of Honda store. I will never go there again. Humiliating experience!