Griffin's Hub Chrysler Jeep Dodge

5700 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221

New 888-859-5302
Used 888-248-1687
Service 888-923-8184

Is there a Griffin's Hub tag on your car? FREE AutoCheck reports available!

Great Service! Finally driving a Jeep again!!!

by from Mukwonago, WI |

We made the decision to trade in our truck for something I wanted - a Jeep! I had a Jeep years ago and let my son take it to college (different story for another time!) but I missed my Jeep! We looked at the used Jeeps online at Griffin Hub and found an ideal candidate. We made arrangements to meet with Woody however, when we got there the Jeep had been sold. Woody talked to us about what exactly we were looking for and then gave us several other similar options and one exceptional option - low miles and all the bells and whistles I wanted! I was sold even before the test drive! Woody was so friendly and easy to work with as were all the people we dealt with at Griffin. We are now the proud owners of a beautiful Jeep Liberty! Our experience was great and when we are looking for our next vehicle, we will definitely deal with Woody at Griffin. We will and do highly recommend Woody and Griffin Hub.

June 26, 2015

We are thrilled that you had such a great car buying experience at HUB. It's always reassuring when you are able to find the car, or Jeep in this case, that suited your needs. We will definitely be letting Woody know about this review. He is one of our top sales consultants and always goes above and beyond for his customers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new Jeep and please stop in again to see us!!

A Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I purchased a Jeep Cherokee 2015 from Griffin's Hub. Warron and Joe offered me the best price in town. Also, Alex was very helpful in explaining my financial liabilities. They took care of everything in, like, four hours. I negotiated with them on the phone, given other standing offers (Warron and Joe are quite serious when it comes to price negotiation). They generously accepted my out-the-door price. Then, they sent a shuttle to pick me up. I purchased a car insurance via phone and internet, while they went through my application for financing (Warron and Alex took care of everything). They explained different financing plans, and were quite flexible when I decided to only pay for my monthly payments and GAP insurance (Alex is very good in explaining those plans. Ask him if you do not understand those). Then, I test-drove the care one last time to make sure that it was THE VEHICLE for me (And guess what?!? It totally is.) And, lastly, I signed the contracts, and drove away. It was a great shopping experience.

July 29, 2015

Saleh, thank you for the awesome review. People like you is why we enjoy doing our jobs and why we strive to give the best experience possible to all of our customers. We will be passing this message onto Alex, Joe and Warren to let them know how they did. Enjoy your brand new 2015 Jeep Cherokee!! We hope we see you again soon, possibly for your first oil change!

Most positive car buying experience ever!

by from Milwaukee, wi |

My husband & I shopped all over Milwaukee, and visited just about every used car lot in the area. We stumbled upon Griffin's Hub online somehow, and my husband gave them a call on a specific vehicle. When we arrived at the dealership, Woody greeted us. Most awesome car salesperson I have ever dealt with. Zero pressure. Very knowledgeable. Interacted with our kids. Made us feel comfortable that he really did give us his best price. Ended up walking out with a 2011 Town & County that had everything we wanted, and nothing we didn't. I will definitely be returning to Griffin Hub (and Woody!) the next time we need a newer vehicle.

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the review! Woody is one of our top sales consultants and ALWAYS goes above and beyond to help his customers find the perfect vehicle to purchase. We will definitely be passing this review along to Woody to let him know how he did. Enjoy your new Town & Country! We can't wait to help you with your next purchase or even your next oil change!!

Great Service and Sales People

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I have bought my last 3 cars from this dealership. The service and sales staff are wonderful. I just bought a 2015 Jeep from Woody and it was a wonderful experience as was the Jeep I bought from him 8 years ago.

July 4, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer Patti. Woody as you know is one of our best sales consultants and is always willing to go the extra mile for his customers. We will pass this review onto him to let him know how he did. We can guarantee that he will be thrilled to hear about it and will be even more happy to help you should you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Best Dealership and Salesman

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

Purchased my first car from Hub 9 years ago. I went in for a new PT Cruiser and met Woody. My husband had usually done all the wheeling and dealing for our cars but he had passed away recently and I was on my own. Woody did all he could to get me the car I wanted at a fair price. We have kept in touch for the last nine years and he always came to see me when I brought my car in for service. He even sent me Cgristmas and Birthday cards. Heck, some of my relatives don' t do that. I recently decided to trade in my Cruiser for a newer car. I gave Woody a call and he did his magic. My newer car is great and so is Griffin Hub...but most of all Woody. He is the best!

June 28, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer. We are thrilled to hear that you continue to have a great experience when you visit us for your vehicle needs. We will make sure Woody knows about his good work and we hope to see you again for your next car purchase or service. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

great service, very clean

by from cudahy wi |

Had friends who leased a vehicle from here and said they had a wonderful experience. Woody Kroeker was a great sales clerk. The whole process was fast and ran smoothly. This place has excellent customer service. Woody had the dent repair guy come to my work to fix a small dent on my jeep. I am very grateful for that. My work schedule wasn't workable with the dent guys. All the staff were very pleasant when calling.

June 19, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review... We work hard to achieve the high standards of our customers. Woody always goes above and beyond for his customers and will pleased to hear about this awesome review. Please do not hesitate to call us for whatever car needs you have in the future. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Woody Kroeker-Great Car Salesman!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Woody Kroeker went above and beyond to help me when I needed assistance with my vehicle! He is really a great car salesman. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He gave me such great customer service and I just want him to know much it was appreciated. He should be acknowledged for the hard work he does!

June 16, 2015

Thank you for your honest and positive review. We will definitely be letting Woody and his managers know about his job performance, it never goes un recognized. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, we are always here to help.

Great Service

by from Milwaukee,WI |

I brought my car in for an oil change. Woody is amazing! He continues to go above and beyond great customer service, even after I purchased a car. I feel like a VIP every time I come in. You guys are awesome. Keep up the great work :)

June 16, 2015

Thank you for the extremely positive review. Woody is one of our best sales men at Hub and from your experience, you can see why, as he definitely goes above and beyond to help everyone get exactly what they want from their purchase. We will definitely let him know how he did, as we believe in making sure good service doesn't go unrecognized. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, whether it be for routine maintenance or another car or even with a question you may have. Thank you for being such a loyal customer.

Outstanding Service

by from Milwaukee WI |

I had a specific car in mind and went to see Woody at Griffin Dodge. As it turned out they did not have the car I was looking for in stock. Woody tracked one down in Baraboo and had it brought to the dealership for me. He quoted me a very reasonable price, no having to visit a manager every 5 minutes. The car was clean, fully fueled and waiting for me the next day. I will definately refer Woddy to my family and friends. Excellent customer relation skills!

May 27, 2015

Thank you Kristin for keeping me in mind for your second vehicle purchase. I'm glad you everything worked out so your whole family will be able to enjoy the travels with a movie. Thanks again

Excellent First Time Buying Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This was my first time having any experience buying/leasing a car. Everything went extremely smoothly and I did not feel pressured at all. Woody was my salesman and he was excellent. He was very knowledgable about the car and gave me literally every option possible to get me the best deal to fit my budget. He explained everything very thoroughly until all the details were fully understood. He ran multiple checks and changes to the lease agreements to compare different options side by side. He gave space when it was needed and helped when I had any questions. He was a very nice, respectable salesman!

May 27, 2015

Thank you Mindy for giving me an opportunity to be apart of your first purchase. It is something to remember. Enjoy your ride for many years to come. Thanks again

Woody Kroeker -AWESOME

by from Amberg, WI |

I called Woody on Monday asking about a Dodge Durango or Journey, used, low mileage, and had to have the vehicle available in 2 days because I had to get back home (Amberg, WI, 40 miles from Iron Mountain, MI.) Tuesday, I showed up at Griffin Hub, and Woody was waiting for us (my daughter and I) and had the Dodge Journey up front and ready for us to review, as well as another vehicle (which we never even looked at.) I had been to another Dealer before making my way back to Griffin Hub. Woody listened to what I was looking for, stayed within my budget, and had to deal with two of my adult children to make a deal, and Woody never lost his professional, his companion, or his drive. I have never had a salesman listen and react to my needs as Woody did, normally they push you to the "deal for the day." After 5 continues hours of listening, test driving, and negotiations, where Woody was always working in my behalf ...the deal was closed . . .and I have no buyer's remorse. Woody went the extra mile to ensure I was happy, had no questions or concerns on a used 2014 Dodge Journey. They don't make salesman like Woody any more, and they should, he is the best of the best. So if you have a hesitate, second thought, or worried about getting a great used vehicle . ..then you need to go see Woody and you will sleep like a baby when the deal is done. WOODY IS THE BEST OF THE BEST! Following Woody is their finance guy . . .one of nicest, enjoyable people ever. He was very approachable, made me feel very comfortable, and explained the paperwork. I never felt pressured, or that he was pushing through to get to the next person, he made me feel like I was the only person he was concerned about, and shared family stories, while we completed the process. If you don't give Woody the opportunity to serve your auto needs, then you may very well have sleepless nights and/or buyer's remorse.

April 13, 2015

Thank you so much Beverly for the kind words expressed and being able to take care of your vehicle needs again. I look forward to seeing you each and every time you come to town. Enjoy; Thanks again Woody