Griffin's Hub Chrysler Jeep Dodge

5700 S 27th St, Milwaukee, WI 53221

New 888-859-5302
Used 888-248-1687
Service 888-923-8184

Is there a Griffin's Hub tag on your car? FREE AutoCheck reports available!

Car buying

by from Hartland, WI |

I was shopping for a used car and found the perfect vehicle on lot here! I was emailing back and forth with Woody and was very impressed by his approach to car selling. He was not pushy, yet was very informative. Seemed to know a lot about all the vehicles on the lot. He made car buying easy, I literally did everything there from financing to transferring my plates. I would recommend this dealership, especially Woody! I am very happy with my new vehicle.

July 14, 2014

We strive ourselves in making car shopping a breeze, and we are so happy that it shows. We help our customers with the entire process, as you experienced, and we will be here for you with any future service or parts assistance you may need. Woody definitely does know how to help his customers out and will do what it takes to make sure they are taken care of. Thanks so much for the high recommendation, very much appreciated, your Griffin Hub Team.

Great purchase

by from Oak Creek, WI |

I found a Jeep Patriot on the Griffin's Hub web site that I really liked and requested more information on it and was contacted by Woody Kroeker via email. Woody was very helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I set up a time that I would be there and he had the vehicle out and ready for me to look over and test drive, I really liked the vehicle and we got started on the paperwork right away. I had my granddaughter with me and Woody got her some cookies and a balloon and made sure we were well taken care of while waiting. It seemed like in no time at all Woody had us in and out and I was driving home in my new Patriot. All in all it was a great experience and Woody was a great help in the whole process.

July 10, 2014

Researching vehicles can be a very difficult task with so many choices out there, and we are pleased that you chose us. Woody definitely knows his inventory and what each vehicle has to offer and is great at matching the best fit vehicle with his customers. He also knows how to make his customers feel at home while waiting for the process to complete. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future needs of your vehicle. Thanks so much, your Griffin Hub Team!

Buying a car experience from Griffin Hub

by from Milwaukee wI |

The last time I bought a car was 17 years ago and it was a Plymouth Voyager (his name was Porthos). It was one of the best cars I have bought. However it was time for Porthos to go to car heaven and I was working with the UW Credit Union and they gave me a list of car dealers that they do business with and Griffin's Hub Chrysler Jeep Dodge was on the list...since my dad was a retired Chrsyler employee I decided to stay with the Chrysler product. The Jeep line caught my eye and off I went for the adventure. Woody was at his desk when I pulled into the lot and greeted me when I walked in the door.....He has a very pleasant and laid back attitude. He ascertained all the necessary info about my reasons for visiting the showroom and proceed to check his computer for the parameters that I set forth. we talked about a few of the features on the Jeep Cherokee and Compass and we decided that the Cherokee would give me the most 'bang for my buck'.(my parameter) After locating the vehicle in question, we went for a test drive. I found this to be a very acceptable (very fine) vehicle. and then on to the financing of the puppy...... Woody worked his magic on the numbers and did everything in his powers to get me the best deal that he could for which I am very grateful...he also was very conscious of the time I was sitting at the dealership and after the not so painful financing experience with Dennis, Woody was back and forth to the service area and did everything in his capabilities to get my vehicle ready for me to leave. After all the hubbub of the buying of the vehicle and I was sitting in the car ready to leave, Woody did an excellent job of explaining the features.....I do have to say I did forget some of them but I am sure with time I will find out how to work everything.... I thoroughly enjoyed the no pressure attitude and the very friendly conversations that ensued during my visit..... The dealership has a clean, open feeling and the showroom floor had all the models to look at.....(I did not try the basketball hoop that was on the floor but I am sure it would have been fun) There was even the box of donuts to partake in.....I cannot speak to the coffee but the other clients seemed to be pleased with it.... Woody was attentive to my comfort though out the entire time......... I would definitely recommend not only Griffin Hub but Woody to buy a car from..... I was also given the time to say good bye to Porthos before driving away in my new car but not before Woody said "not to text and drive and keep it under 65". I would like to also add there is such a thing as a free lunch and Hi Pumpkin..........

July 10, 2014

Wow, that sure is a long time to hold on to a vehicle, and that's awesome. We definitely appreciate that you decided to stay with the Chrysler brand. It just goes to show that you are loyal and trusting of it. We a.re also very grateful that Woody and Dennis took good care of you, as they do with all of their customers. Finding the right fit isn't always an easy task and we are glad that this was accomplished. It is also nice to hear that our facility was accommodating for you as well. Thanks again and feel free to contact us for any future needs for your vehicle, your Griffin Hub Team.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Waukesha, WI |

About a year ago, I purchased a car from a dealer in Waukesha. I had been in an accident that had totaled my car and I needed something both that I could afford and would work for my family. I justified the fact that I was treated so poorly because I was told I was getting such a great deal. Needless to say i am very unhappy with my purchase and had multiple problems since the purchase none of which this Waukesha dealer made right. So my husband and I looked around when we needed service on it and that is when we found Griffin's Hub Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We started getting our car serviced there and from the first time we were there, it was like night and day. This dealership wants your business and cares about you the customer! We did not even purchase our car there and they treated us great. So when my husband needed a new car we met Woody Kroeker. Woody listened to what we needed and took care of us from start to finish. He followed up, made sure we were happy and I have to say I have never been so happy as a customer ever. The entire dealership is top-notch. Our entire family drives Dodge/Chrysler and Jeep so we have told them all this is the place to buy and to make sure to see Woody! He exceeded our expectations and I cannot wait to buy my next minivan from him soon!

June 25, 2014

We are sad to hear that your experience with another dealership was unpleasant, and we are happy that your chose us to help you. Car repairs can be costly and frustrating, and having comfort in knowing that you will be taken care of is not always easy to find. We greatly appreciate the referrals to family, and we will strive to make sure all of our customers are taken care of in the most professional and courteous manner. Thanks so much for visiting Griffins Hub, and we look forward to providing you with the best sales, parts and service in the future.

A pleasure doing business with you!

by from Mukwonago, WI |

Thank you to Woody and Dennis for making our purchase of a 2013 Town & Country Touring minivan so seamless and efficient. Your manner was welcoming and engaging. We appreciate your professionalism as you provided us with a positive buying experience. Woody earns an A+ for going the extra mile and entertaining our daughter as we completed paperwork. We are repeat customers and always come out completely satisfied.

June 25, 2014

Thanks so much for choosing us as your dealership of choice. We are so happy to hear that your experience was positively seamless and efficient. Woody is very much up on his inventory and knowing how to match the right vehicles with the customer. We appreciate the repeat business and we are glad that your experience with us has always been satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you in the future for all of your sales, parts, and service needs. Thanks so much, your Griffin Hub Team.

Used car purchase

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

We recently purchased a used car at Griffin Hub. Woody Kroeker helped us this time as he has in the past with other car purchases. We needed to purchase another car after a recent accident. Woody made suggestions that were helpful and affordable for our budget. We feel that we can trust his judgment and integrity. We have and will continue to recommend Griffin Hub and Woody to our friends and relatives.

June 20, 2014

Thanks so much for the high recommendation of Woody and our dealership. We are so happy that you came back to us. We are sad to hear about your recent accident, hoping that all is well, and that your new vehicle will fill that shoes of the previous one. Thanks again for the recommendation, your Griffin Hub Team.

New Car Sales Experience at Griffin

by from New Berlin, WI |

I just picked up my new Dodge Caravan and the vehicle was flawless (and I'm know to be a little picky). Woody Kroeker was my salesman and Woody did a very professional job of managing the entire sales process and getting answers to EVERY question I brought up - and in a timely fashion. What more could a consumer ask for? Thanks again to Woody Kroeker and the folks at Griffin's Hub.

May 8, 2014

We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new van. We are all picky about our car purchases and should be since we usually have them for quite awhile. Woody definitely knows his vehicles inside and out and will find the best fit for his customers. Thanks so much for visiting and choosing us. Please come see us for all of your future vehicle needs, from sales to parts to service. Thanks, your Griffin Hub Team!

buying a used van

by from Milwaukee WI |

We met Woody Kroeker when we came in to take a van for a test drive. Woody was very pleasant and easy to work with. Every experience with him has been great, and extremely helpful with a problem with the vehicle a week after the purchase.

May 5, 2014

Thanks so much for choosing Griffin Hub. We really appreciate your business and we are so happy to hear that Woody took such great care of you. Finding just the right van with so many options out there isn't an easy task, but Woody definitely knows how to find the perfect fit for his customers. We are sorry that there was a problem with your vehicle but very glad to hear that the issue was rectified so quickly. Thanks again. We appreciate the great review. Your Griffin Hub Team.

Love my new Ram 1500!!

by from West Allis, WI |

Jack Needler was great!!! He took care of all of our needs despite having to locate just the right truck and bringing it in.

April 29, 2014

Thanks so much for stopping in and choosing us as your dealership of choice for your new Ram purchase. We are so happy to hear that Jack took care of you and helped you find the right vehicle to fit your needs. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any future needs, such as parts or service of your new truck. Thanks much, your Griffin Hub Team!

Great Experience

by from New Berlin, WI |

Worked with Woody Kroeker to purchase a new Jeep Grand Cherokee for my wife. Woody did a great job.

April 23, 2014

We sincerely hope that you enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Woody knows all about vehicles and the inventory and does a fantastic job at matching the right vehicle with customer needs and wants. We will be here for all of your future needs for your Jeep, including parts and service. Thanks so much for choosing us, your Griffin Hub Team!

Great Service

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I wasn't expecting to buy a car when I walked in, but I told Jack what I was looking for and he was able to find exactly what I wanted. Jack was very pleasant and not pushy about the sale.

April 23, 2014

It's a hard gamble when trying to decide if you should keep a vehicle and pay for repairs or trade it in for something different, and we are so happy that you chose us to help you make that very important, big decision. Jack knows his inventory and will do whatever it takes to make sure his customers are taken care of. We will be here for all of your vehicle needs also, including parts and service. Thanks so much, your Griffin Hub Team!