North Point Toyota

4336 Landers Road, North Little Rock, AR 72117

New 877-619-0500 New 877-619-0500
Used 866-984-4764 Used 866-984-4764
Service 877-790-5031 Service 877-790-5031

North Point Toyota is Simply the Best!

We Love Our New Car

by from Conway, AR |

The Salesperson called immediately and went over our needs/wants. We had two trades and they gave us a great price on them. We are now driving a 2012 Toyota Pruis V and we love it.

Great Service

by from Little Rock, AR |

I went for an oil change and a recall service. It was a busy day and took much longer than I anticipated. To show their appreciation of my patience, they voluntarily performed a free oil change and car wash.

January 29, 2016

Yuzhi, thanks so much for sending your positive feedback. I am happy to hear that our team at North Point Toyota took good care of you. We appreciate your patience and value you as a customer. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Murali Narendran, GM

Great services

by from Casado Valley, AR |

My experience getting my car serviced was as pleasant as my experience when I bought the car at this same dealership. The people were considerate and helpful.

very pleased

by from des arc ar |

drove past lot and saw a vehicle I was interested in ...test drove it and the salesperson was very nice and not pushy at all...couldn't decide and I was expecting to hear the usual car salesman tactics but not a problem here...I then decided a couple days later to do the deal...got top dollar for my trade and was overall pleased with whole deal

my experience

by from Sherwood, Arkansas |

David Swafford was very professional, knowledgeable an helpful. Even though it took a weeks to receive the part he kept me updated.

Clone Alexsis

by from NORTH LITTLE ROCK, AR |

I had Alexsis Mross as my sales consultant who was the most knowledgeable young woman (or man) who could talk about the car with confidence. This was the 4th Toyota I have bought from this dealership and felt like I was given the best deal ever.

AWESOME car buying experience!

by from Little Rock, AR |

Purchasing my new 2016 Special Edition Camry from North Point Toyota was a breeze! I told the salesman what I wanted and he matched me with the perfect vehicle. The financing was hassle free as well!

December 10, 2015

That's great to hear, Candice! Thank you for choosing North Point Toyota. Enjoy your new Camry and feel free to let me know if you have any questions in the future. Murali Narendran, General Manager

Recall work on my Camry

by from little rock, ar |

They called to schedule an appointment for recall work. When I got to the dealership in about one hour they told me they did not have the needed parts. Why call me if the parts were not in?

December 11, 2015

Hello Ricky and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that our service department did such a poor job of communicating during your last visit. I understand how valuable your time is and regret that you were inconvenienced. Please call me at 501-408-4326 at your earliest convenience as I would like to speak with you to resolve this matter. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to talking with you. Murali Narendran, General Manager

Awesome Facility, Staff, and Services!!

by from Sherwood, Ar |

North Point Toyota did an excellent job in helping me to purchase my Ford Crown Victory. They listened to what my needs were, and were able to meet all of those needs. It's not often that they got to sell a vehicle like they did a week ago, it was alot different than the normal purchase process, and they did it, no questions asked. Facilities were awesome, and so was the staff. I highly recommend NPT to anyone looking to buy a new or used car or truck!!!

Email to wrong customer, kept longer than stated

by from North Little Rock, AR |

Service engine light check, found acorns (took two hours) told us they need to check intake keep car all day Friday and Saturday, didn't call to tell us process or completion til Monday morning at 8:30. Found out service department whoever checks you in must sign you out so if they are not working say Saturday afternoon or they leave early that day then your car isn't returned til they come back to work- you are out of luck- I guess no one else can take your money and call about your car. Then after picking it up and $$$ later when you look under the hood you find they didn't even take the time to clean out the nuts left by squirrels under the hood. What kind of service it that at a cost of almost 4 figures?

December 10, 2015

Hello Renee and thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that our service department did such a poor job of communicating during your last visit. I understand how valuable your time is and regret that you were inconvenienced. Please call me at 501-408-4326 at your earliest convenience as I would like to speak with you to resolve this matter. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to talking with you. Murali Narendran, General Manager