Audi Willow Grove

Used 888-837-5735
Service 888-264-8759

best dealer ever

by from blue bell |

best service. Ryan is a good and honest salesperson

April 22, 2015

Thank you Sherry for your 5 Star Review!! Audi Willow Grove thanks you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new Audi and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards - Greg Haraway

Great Buying Experience!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Audi of Willow Grove provided exemplary service during the purchase of my new vehicle. As any modern customer does I researched price, options, colors and spoke to Rick Trier, an Audi Willow Grove Sales Associate, prior to setting foot on their lot. Rick Trier was ever so polite and helpful throughout the whole process. His determination to find me a vehicle that met my needs and the respect he showed me throughout the whole process was the reason I ultimately purchased an Audi from the Willow Grove dealership.

April 22, 2015

Audi Willow Grove thanks you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback! Rick is an amazing asset to our team and we are lucky to have him. He will be very appreciative of your Five Star Review and kind words! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new Audi and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Greg Haraway

Rick Trier

by from Lynnfield MA |

I have purchased a lot of cars over the years and usually after the sale the sales person is never around. I have been dealing with Rick for several months now and any questions or issues that have come up he resolved in less than a day. He is constantly working to make sure my experience with my new car is as free from issues as possible. I purchased from Audi Willow grove from Massachusetts the reason I did was when I contacted the dealership Rick was the one that spent countless hours to find me the exact car I was looking for. He picked me up at the airport and the whole process took less than a couple of hours and I enjoyed my ride home in my new Audi. I would do it again and highly recommend Rick as your salesperson. Thank You Rick and I wish you much success. Anthony Pesce

April 22, 2015

Anthony, first off Audi Willow Grove would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful comments in regards to your experience with us! Rick is a huge part of the team here at Willow Grove and we are glad you got to go through the buying process with him! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new Aud and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Greg Haraway

Great dealership, great experience

by from Elkins Park, PA |

Just took delivery of a 2015 A8 and am completely delighted with the car and the dealership experience. Mike Brady and Larry David did a fantastic job of putting a package together that made the decision to buy easy. Looking for an Audi... I Would highly recommend visiting these guys.

April 22, 2015

Audi Willow Grove thanks you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback! Mike and Larry amazing assets to our team and we are lucky to have them. They will be very appreciative of your Five Star Review and kind words! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new A8 and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Greg Haraway

Great Individual Sales Person John Li

by from Philadelphia Area, PA |

Great dealership, worthy of the Audi Brand. The facility itself was modern and clean, with free snacks while you waited. When I first walked into the dealership, I was greeted by a sales person that was busy with another customer, but took the time to point me in the direction of another sales person. While making my way over, I was greet by who I assume was the GM, Dave. Dave was sharply dressed and had the presence of a seasoned business man (which I liked). He introduced me to my sales person, John Li. John was busy on the phone with another customer when I was first introduced, but once I had his undivided attention, John was very knowledgeable about the 2014 CPO Q5 I was interested in test driving. I point this out because I had been to several dealerships where the sales person was just worried about the sale and wasn't even able to tell me about the basic features of the vehicle (John was able to do this for the Q5 and the FX35 I was considering). After the initial negotiation, John brought in the used car manager to try to close the deal. This is the only part of the transaction that I found a little bush league. The used car manager used cheesy lines like "may be this is a little too much car for you" when I didn't bite on his first offer. I walked out of the dealership that day without making a purchase and a little dis heartened about my interaction with the used car manager. To John's credit, he kept following up and after a week of going back and forth, we were able to settle on a win-win deal. From there, John made sure that I was aware of everything going on in the process and the schedule to which things were going to get done. So, thank you to Audi of Willow Grove, Dave the GM and John Li for making this a good transaction for me. I will definitely recommend John to any friends looking to make car purchase.

April 22, 2015

Ryan, thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments about your experience at Audi Willow Grove. John and Dave a huge assests to our team here and I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear of your glowing review.We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new Q5 and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Greg Haraway

Great service without pressure

by from Langhorne, PA |

My husband and I are coming to the end of our lease on a Mercedes GLK and decided last minute to stop in and look at the Audi Q5. We met John Li a salesperson who was very professional and friendly. He stayed past closin to show us the car and let us test drive it. There was no hard sell and we got a great deal.

HAROLD J. MILLER

by from Suburban Phila Penna. |

I recently purchased a 2015 Audi Q5 with the help of Howard Babbitt. It was an excellent experience. Howard was very knowledgeable and helpful in selecting the equipment I should have on the vehicle. He went to great lengths to locate the vehicle I wanted in the color combination I wanted. He was, and still is, helpful in teaching me how some of the systems work. This has been one of the best experiences in buying a car that I have had in almost 60 years of buying cars. I would not hesitate to recommend Howard to anyone. The facility was clean and the people were friendly.

Great experience

by from Holland, Pa. |

Very pleased with the service I received. Got the car with the equipment I wanted at a good price. My salesman Howard was very helpful and took the time to go through all the features of the car and helped me get them all set up.

Purchase

by from Philadelphia pa |

Bought a new audi. Very particular model. Salesperson , Kirk , tracked it down out of state and made it happen. Prices were as agreed to with no hidden fees. Same said for financing process.

Total Disrespect

by from Newtown, PA |

Total disrespect! About to pick up my brand new Audi Q5 today for a fair price. The dealer had to swap for a car at another dealership to put me in the car that fit my budget, which they recommended. While making arrangements to pick up my car this afternoon, the sales person let me know that the ?new? car had 109 miles ? which, to me, is way too many for a brand new car especially for the price I am paying. I decided not to purchase this car due to the high miles and asked if he could find another new car with fewer miles (< 50) and was told that there were only 2 in the country that fit my specs (no navigation, heated seats). I told the salesman that I appreciated his hard work, but this car is not going to work in which he replied, ?Yeah right? and hung up on me. While I understand his frustration for not closing the sale, I do not understand the disrespect.

Excellent Experience

by from Reading, PA |

This was our first time dealing with this dealership. very pleased with the professionalism of the salesperson - Howard, as well as Finance Mgr - Justin. We live in the Reading, PA area and it was well worth the drive!!!