Audi Willow Grove

Used 888-837-5735
Service 888-264-8759

Nice Car! Nice Dealer!

by from newark, DE |

This is the first time to buy a car by myself, and it is a good process. I am not a patient person, so I required a lowest price directly for their audi S4, and they gave me a price which I'd like to consider. When the day I decided to get the car, I spent a lot of time on the insurance, so it was nearly 6pm when I went to the dealership, Scott is a nice guy, and he is efficient, so we spent just 1 hour for the whole process. I like those guys, they are so friendly!

Audi Willow Grove responded to this review

November 20, 2013

Audi Willow Grove thanks you for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback! Scott is an amazing asset to our team and we are lucky to have him. He will be very appreciative of your Five Star Review and kind words! We thank you for trusting us with your car buying needs and it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your new S4 and if you ever need anything do not hesitate to let us know! Find us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Regards, Ian Jeffery - General Manager ijeffery@donrosen.com

Total Disrespect

by from Newtown, PA |

Total disrespect! About to pick up my brand new Audi Q5 today for a fair price. The dealer had to swap for a car at another dealership to put me in the car that fit my budget, which they recommended. While making arrangements to pick up my car this afternoon, the sales person let me know that the ?new? car had 109 miles ? which, to me, is way too many for a brand new car especially for the price I am paying. I decided not to purchase this car due to the high miles and asked if he could find another new car with fewer miles (< 50) and was told that there were only 2 in the country that fit my specs (no navigation, heated seats). I told the salesman that I appreciated his hard work, but this car is not going to work in which he replied, ?Yeah right? and hung up on me. While I understand his frustration for not closing the sale, I do not understand the disrespect.

Excellent Experience

by from Reading, PA |

This was our first time dealing with this dealership. very pleased with the professionalism of the salesperson - Howard, as well as Finance Mgr - Justin. We live in the Reading, PA area and it was well worth the drive!!!

Unprofessional and Disappointing Experience

by from Riverton, NJ |

I had a very disappointing experience with the Audi Willow Grove Dealership this past weekend. In summary, I called about a CPO A4 on Saturday morning to confirm it was still available. The sales rep confirmed and we set an appointment for early afternoon as I was driving in from NJ. When I arrived, there was some confusion on locating the car but eventually it was found. After the test drive and negotiating we agreed on a deal. Shortly thereafter, the sales rep informed me that the car was not available and had been sold. They did offer another car that had had the same options but more mileage and not the color scheme I prefer. I was promised that they would make a very strong offer after wasting my time on a car that was not available but after making me wait for 35 minutes for an offer of an additional $300 on my trade in was insulting. The dealership apologized but there was no movement on that offer. In the end, I spent over 3 hours and drove 30 minutes each way for a car that was not available that their internal processes should have identified.

Absolute Nightmare

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I contacted the dealership over a week prior to my visit and made a deal on the car of my choice. When I went to the dealership to sign the paperwork and take delivery, the dealer suddenly had problems. They had all of the information prior to my visit and said they had already received approval from Audi's financing but they had not. It took over 3 hours for everything to get straightened out. Then when Rick was showing me the car, he could not spend 5 minutes to go through the features and how to use the Audi MMI. In fact I had to tell him that it was possible to stream audio via Bluetooth and he disagreed (it actually is possible). Later I found out that they had tried to get financing through numerous banks, which lowered my credit score. Though I got a good deal on my car it was not worth the horrendous customer service and headaches endured during the process. I will not be buying a car from here again.

Outstanding Dealership!

by from Phoenixville, PA |

This was my first time dealing with AWG & it certainly will not be my last. Having experienced less than pleasant dealings with Audi dealerships in my area I was referred to Paul Mlinko at AWG. Both he & Mike Brady were true gentlemen who did not disappoint. They not only met, but exceeded my expectations. They were respectful of my financial situation & found me the car I wanted, with the specifications I desired. I was given a tour of the facility & was also introduced to the service team. This dealership truly exhibited class as well as integrity.

Beyond my wildest expectations

by from Towamencin PA |

Five stars out of five -,the box above for "overall " won't let me check the 5th star. My sales Person was Reed (Greg) Hartigan and the man was wonderful - from start to finish. Met him In the parking lot as I was wandering between the two lots and he was do graceful and kind I trusted him instantly - not easy for me . He never pushed, he listened intently and actually Took every word I said and applied it to my wants and needs. For a fantastic sale experience And someone who heard what you have to say - go to Willow Grove Audi and ask for Reed:) The car A5 convertible us my pride and joy and I can't imagine how I survived without it !

A Class Act!

by from Willow Grove, PA. |

What a wonderful way to buy an Audi! I communicated with Rick Trier via email a few times and finally got the chance to stop by the dealership. Rick is sincere, cheerful and very professional to work with. He showed me the exact A3 that I wanted and has solid knowledge with all the high tech functions of the car. We quickly worked out a fantastic deal and I have never been more happy about the experience. Rick is direct and straightforward and does not play games. I really appreciated his care and professionalism. Rick even offered to give me a ride when I pick up my new car. Everyone in the Audi WG dealership is very friendly, nice and professional. They are definitely a class act and I am extremely glad to buy my next new car from them. Thank you again Rick!

A Pleasure to deal with

by from Bostom MA |

I am from the Boston area and I found the exact car I was looking for on Willow Groves website. When I inquired about the availability I found out from Rick Trier that it had been sold. The following day he e-mailed me to say he could possibly get another one. Well I call him (on his day off) and he spent over an hour trying to locate the car I wanted. The following day he called to tell me he had the car on his lot, we discussed the price and agreed on it. I flew into Philadelphia and Rick was there to pick me up, we drove to the dealership and as we arrived I noticed my car right out front it was awesome. Rick introduced me to the sales manger and others, everyone was very nice. We did a little paperwork and off I went to drive back to Boston. Rick and the team at Willow Grove really made the experience a pleasure I would definitely recommend this dealer. Thank you all again it was a pleasure!!

Dealership with enthusiasm and profession

by from Marple Newtown, PA |

Bought my first 2014 Audi Q7 from Willow Grove Audi. Love the car! I want thank Mr. Howard Babbitt for helping me choosing vehicle options and explaining and comparing among them. An hour hand by hand tutoring of vehicle operation made me an proficient Q7 operator when I drive my Q7 to the street the first time! Thank you, Howard! Thank you, Audi Willow Grove!

Terrific Audi dealer

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I go to Audi Willow Grove to purchase new cars, as well as for service. It is a very well run dealership managed by people who know and love cars, particularly Audis. They make the process run smoothly and don't play games. It helps that Audis are great cars, but guys like Larry David and Al Helmuth are a real pleasure to deal with. And the service teams there are very solid and helpful.