Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills

9250 Beverly Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210

New 866-906-6499 New 866-906-6499
Used 866-671-7104 Used 866-671-7104
Service 877-636-4548 Service 877-636-4548

Visit us today and drive off in the Mercedes-Benz or Smart Vehicle of your dreams.

Love working with professionals.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Great news! Enterprise rental desk is gone and it's now run by BH BENZ again! I service both my MY14 W212 and my Smart fortwo Electric Drive at Beverly Hills. Terry McKie is still my favorite service advisor for MBZ since 2000. I moved 10 miles away and I still service my vehicles here. From my little Smart car to AMGs, Terry takecares of them all. I brought my smart ED this week for annual service and steering bolt campaign. The process was smooth and easy. Dropped off the smart at 7:00am and I was off with my loaner smart car by 7:30am. (Tip: Always make a reservation in advance for smart loaner cars) Terry and his team went above and beyond to fix an issue that was caused by the dealer where I purchased my car. (Hint: An OC smart center never PDI my vehicle and didn't update in-service date = purchase date) I picked up my car the next afternoon and my EV is cleaned and charged up. (plenty of juice to drive home)

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your continued loyalty! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many more years.

car buying can be pleasant

by from chino hills, ca |

yes, car buying should be pleasant! i got some information on line. then shoot an email. Mr. Matthew is there making an appointment to see us. no games, no "wait a moment, let me talk to my manager". so we bought a car and only took us 40 min to choose and decide. then the paperwork is smooth as well. done! thanks to Mr. Matthew who is very polite and professional and dealing with two clients at the same time!! I will refer clients to you! thanks!

October 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, William!

great approach! great selling with no push!

by from Chino hills |

hi, readers, I love to share this happy car buying experience with everyone. you try to eat a big brunch and may take a full backpack of snack with you when you are planning to buy a car. no, you do not need to do that with Mr. Matthew Borlenghi at this dealership! he is very polite, professional from beginning to the end, from when i first start inquiry online, to making an appointment to see him, to showing different cars, to deciding on one. well, car buying can be pleasant! should be a happy experience! I never wanted to see 5 people with different roles on buying a car. so this time is it. I just dealt with Mathhew from beginning to the end. I sure recommend Matthew and this dealership! thanks!

October 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, William! We are glad to hear that Matthew did a great job!

3 Times to Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills without.

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I have taken my Mercedes B to Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills three times. Each time with the same complaint. My Mercedes B specifications say that I should be able to get 85 miles on each charge. I have never had more than 72 miles on a charge. Each time they say the charging system is operating normally. So I get almost 20 percent less than specified in their online documentation, and they say it's operating normally. Pretty Sad for a Mercedes Benz. I also can't connect my iPhone 6 Plus to the cable in the car and have it operate through the cable. I have brought this to their attention and they say it is ok now, but it still doesn't work. Always says unrecognized device. I have also brought it in 3 separate times for various screen displaying... "Service Requested..." and they remove the codes, and I wait for them to come back again. Pretty sad to have all these problem on a Mercedes Benz that is less than a year old and less than 6,000 miles. The last service time was a week. Not sure what they did during that time...

May 19, 2015

Mr. Bowen, I am very sorry for the issues you are having. If needed, I would like to get a foreman involved to try and address your concerns. Please contact me directly at (310)248-4259 or email him at crost@bhbenz.com. - Curtis Rost, Service Manager

Smart For Two

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Recently saw a posting online at Cars.com for a pre-owned 2009 Smart Passion Cabriolet. I met with Jeff Levy the internet manager and had every pleasant experience and besides his product knowledge, he was very helpful in making the best purchasing decision. I definitely would recommend Jeff to my friends and associates.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business, it's good to hear that Jeff treated you right!

Stay Away from Mercedes Benz Beverly Hills

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The worse customer service ever. If you need them after sales you will have to leave many messages with no reply. During the buying process, their Rep can deal with you and with others at the same time, so you have to be patient for over 4 hours, just to go over the process.

June 10, 2014

Janet, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I would like to speak with you to gather more information and determine the problem. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I hope to be given the opportunity to resolve and earn your business back. Mark Barsoomian, General Sales Manager 310-659-2980 ext. 4206

No negotiation

by from Beverly Hills |

Went it to try and trade in an S550 for an ML 350. Told the salesman what we wanted, he came back and said no and that was it! Didn't even try to negotiate at all! It was as if he didn't even care to sell his car. Weird dealership.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I sincerely apologize that it was anything but satisfactory. Please contact me at bschulman@bhbenz.com. I would like more information and the opportunity to try and resolve this. Bruce Schulman, General Manager

worst dealership ever!!

by from Hollywood CA |

2014 CLS63 AMG S MODEL! Problems problems and problems..... Got the car a few weeks ago from BEVERLY HILLS MERCEDES BENZ, and already 2 of the engine mounts are broken, and guess what BEVERLY HILLS MERCEDES BENZ won't even take responsibility!!! of course not, it will give them a bad name and they wouldn't want that, Even when I tried contacting Bruce the general manger he's always in a "meeting" yeah right!! This is my second car with BEVERLY HILLS MERCEDES BENZ after my 2012 C63 AMG had too many problems, gave them a second chance and look..... make your choice carefully!! ...good luck. P.S. U CAN CHECK THE PHOTOS ON MY PROFILE.

Very Happy with online purchase of preowned S400

by from San Jose Ca |

Purchased a preowned 2011 S400. This dealership was perfect in every respect of the purchase to include delivery. They were well organized with the buying process and it was very easy. Car was delivered site unseen, but in perfect condition and as described. Would recommend this dealership to all.

September 26, 2013

Hi Dale, Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that you are satisfied with your recent purchase. Enjoy your S400! If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, let us know! -Bruce Schulman, General Manager

Great customer service!

by from Fresno, California |

Greatest car buying experience. Drove 3 hours down to the dealership from Central California and Jeff Levy from the Internet sales department made the whole transaction so smooth that I practically showed up and drove away with my new car. Great facilities and awesome customer service.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.