Charlie Obaugh Buick GMC Mazda Kia

(4.2) 5 Reviews

410 Lee Jackson Hwy, Staunton, VA 24401

Body shop is fantastic!!

by from Staunton, va |

I have a volkswagon but they don't have a body shop so they sent me to Charlie obaugh! They were very helpful, fast and friendly. They got me in for an appointment right away. The customer service was great, and my car looks brand new. The repair was a couple day process and they called to update me along the way atleast once a day! I highly recommend!!

we really liked the sales staff..

by from charlottesville,va |

the sales staff and the finance manager were really great and made it so easy to purchase a vehicle..they were open and honest about the car and really nice and good humored as well.we received the best features and warrenty that I have ever thought of for a used car.and with no money down and lot monthly payments.i will recommend them to any one I know that is in the market for buying a car..i hope their service is as good as their sales staff and I look forward to doing business with them in the future....

POOR /RUDE customer service with warranty repairs!

by from Staunton , VA |

First time I needed a warranty repair on my 2012 Kia Sorento at 40,000 miles was the hatch lock, approximately a $250 part, was told it wouldn't be covered because it was "damaged". Really??? If it was in working order why would I even need the warranty. Does Charlie Obaugh only honor manufacturers warranties on vehicles that don't need serviced? Secondly, I reminded Mr Obaugh himself that I had paid cash for 2 vehicles purchased at his dealership in the past couple years (both of which had regularly been serviced there up until 6 months ago, when I began to get routine maintainance performed closer to home, keeping all records). Mr Obaugh stated his establishment tended to do more of those type things for customers who had all their service work performed by them only. I had also had two other vehicles in their body shop in the prior two months. Charlie Obaugh is extremely arrogant and rude, and his service manager, Cliff, well he's just rude!!! When the deal is over, kiss customer service goodbye!! Ohhh and their advertisement of price matching tires is a farce!!

Our experience at Charlie Obaugh Staunton,VA

by from Waterbury,CT |

We began looking for a new/used car after our ACURA MDX was totaled. After thoroughly searching our local dealers, private owners and the Internet for approximately 3 weeks, we stumbled across the Charlie Obaugh (Staunton, VA) website. Not only did they have the vehicle we were searching for but they had the best price as well (about $2k less than any other dealer or private owner). We decided to purchase the car so we spoke to Casey the sales representative who gave us the lowest and absolute best price on this vehicle. He also offered to pick my fiancÚ up from the airport (which was about a 50 minute ride from the dealership) considering that she was flying in from CT. From the time she landed to the time she drove the car off of the lot was nothing less than pleasurable! No hassle, no pressure, just good ole southern hospitality. Our buying experience here at this dealership was wonderful and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Very Positive Experience

by from Charlottesville, VA |

We initially went to Charlie Obaugh because they had the color combination of the car we wanted (Kia Optima) in stock, so we wanted to see what it looked like in person. We weren't intent on buying a car that day, but their sales staff was very friendly, non-pushy, and made the sales process a very positive and refreshing one (this is the 6th vehicle we have purchased in the last 18 years). At no time did I feel pressured or being treated dishonestly by anyone at this dealer. They were willing to work with us on rebates, financing and our trade in; in fact, they were the third dealer to appraise our trade and offered us the highest of the three. The staff was personable and didn't really push any upselling of products or services (like extended warranties and such). Finally, they were very helpful in helping us with a few accessories for the new car and even threw in all-weather floor mats at no charge. Overall, I would certainly recommend this dealer.