Hilton Head Auto

1090 Fording Island Rd, Bluffton, SC 29910

Used 843-707-0393

great service

by from BLUFFTON SC |

We had a great salesman Jeff Weber that listened to what we wanted and needed. We got a fair price and interest rate, everything was done in timely fashion. Loved the electronic signing table. Sales manager was also great. Over all a great Saturday morning. Came home with the vehicle I wanted. We will be back. WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE !!!!! Sincerely, SONNY & SANDY BREWER

Great service Great Saleman

by from Bluffton, sc |

I purchased a used Terrain that I absolutly love. My salesperson name was Scott Bradley, he was very helpful in explaining everything from financial questions to how everything on my vehicle works. I would refer anyone I know to him and this dealership.

2001 Buick LeSabre

by from Estill, SC |

I brought my Buick in for a oil change and the service department advisors wasn't as friendly as they used to be I guess it's a long day type of issue maybe something at home was bothering them if so I can understand but they did excellent work for me.

Hilton Head GMC Buick Cadillac

by from Bluffton South Carolina 29910 |

Purchased a new 2014 Cadillac ATS Excellent service Staff was wonderful for us.

Excellent service for my Cadillac SRX

by from Bluffton, SC |

Jeff and the entire service team are great!!! Everyone goes out of their way to make certain my service needs for my Cadillac SRX are completed to my utmost satisfaction.

Excellent service

by from Bluffton, SC |

The service is always fantastic at this dealership. Mike Reddick is outstanding. I've been going to this dealership for several years now and Mike is just the best to work with. He's extremely fair and honest.

Splendid service for my 2011 Cadillac SRX

by from Bluffton SC |

I was cheerfully and professionally greeted by your Service Adviser Vance who promptly arranged for my scheduled recall correction of my power seats and GPS software update to my 2011 Cadillac SRX. The entire experience was pleasant and comfortable. My vehicle was returned to me repaired to my complete satisfaction within 90 minutes. Thanks to the entire staff of Hilton Head Auto.

amazing experience

by from Hilton Head, SC |

Awesome experience with salesman Gary Trump. No hassle. Gary did everything he said he would and followed thru to the very end. The finance representative was amazing as well. All dealerships should spend a week studying how they do business. As my business grows, I will only deal with Hilton Head GMC for all my automotive needs. Best car buying experience ever. Thanks. Tim

Customer Service is First-rate

by from Bluffton, SC |

I brought my 2012 GMC Terrain in for an oil change and was, as usual, pleased with the service personnel and facility ... The service took a bit longer than promised; but, just as I was going to question the time frame, Bob Zane, the gentleman who helped me with purchasing the car, came by and was pleased to find out about the delay ... Sure enough, he shook the correct tree, and in minutes I was on my way to work (just a smidge late :-) ... Everyone at the dealership is service-oriented and that is the most important part of the puzzle ... Thanks!

More of the stellar service I have come to expect!

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

I brought my 2012 Buick Enclave in for regular servicing and to fulfill the request for recall items. EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the service department was uniformly pleasant, appeared unrushed and willing to answer any questions. Also, in the afternoon, after being picked up by Randall, the tireless fellow who chauffeurs us to/from wherever we need to be after dropping the car in the am, I paid the very minimal price for oil change with a charming office administrator. Randall is a truly kind man -- after several years of kindly ferrying me either to home or work, he recalls my being a physical therapist, asks about my daughter and grandson whom he has assisted with HER 2009 Enclave, shares caring about us, and allows me to care for him and his family. THIS IS QUALITY service. Other times I have had the incredibly good coffee in the waiting room, complete with TV and playroom for kids. My car was washed after the service. It would be extremely difficult to improve the service at Hilton Head Automotive. It is simply the best.