Lexus of Richmond

New 888-681-4149 New 888-681-4149
Used 888-680-9877 Used 888-680-9877
Service 804-323-7695 Service 804-323-7695

RVA's Lexus Dealer.

Went to look, and ended up buying!

by from Richmond VA |

I was just going to test drive, and fell in love! Rusty Miller was a great asset. A good,but not pushy salesman and figured out what suited me very quickly. The whole process had aids along the way to help..I hate car shopping and this was as easy as possible

Pleasant buying experience

by from Williamsburg, VA |

This was the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. The entire Lexus of Richmond team, from sales to service to management, truly wanted me to be completely satisfied with my purchase! My sales rep Bryan was great. He was honest and straightforward without playing the back and forth sales game. I love my new, pre-owned SC430, and I intend to drive the 55 miles from Williamsburg to Richmond anytime I need to have it serviced. I highly recommend Lexus of Richmond!

Part of a Lexus family, still great service

by from Mechanicsville, VA |

Both of my parents have bought Lexus vehicles for years and both of them are on there 4th Lexus vehicles father has 4th LX suv and mom has 4th RX, so I decided to finally buy in the Lexus brand with all the reliability an dependability. Saw a 2015 RX 350 I wanted, test drove it and went through with the buying process and the sales team was great and I am more than pleased with my RX 350

Smooth Transaction, Excellent Sales Service

by from Midlothian, VA |

Jerry Marple helped me purchase a beautiful 2014 ES350 I found on the Lexus Pre-owned website. I had been looking for weeks for the car that fit my needs, when this one appeared online on a Monday morning. I visited Jerry who showed me the car and let me test drive it overnight. The next day the deal was done and I couldn't be happier with the entire experience. Jerry sold me a car several years ago and I knew he was very forthright and honest, so felt confident using him as my salesman. The Lexus of Richmond dealership was easy to deal with and made the transaction simple and smooth.

Great buying experience

by from Richmond |

A truly great place to purchase a car. Salesperson was helpful but not pushy. All information, no pressure and a great deal too!

A wonderful Lexus dealership

by from Richmond, Va. |

A wonderful experience for the forth time and more then expected treatment by both the sales and service departments.

Great sales and support staff

by from Midlothian |

Rusty Miller was overstanding in delivering the new Lexus along with his support staff. Took less than 1 1/2 hours to complete everything and drive away. This dealership seems to truly live up to the "pursuit of perfection" they advertise. Great experience!

Got it Anyway

by from Richmond, VA |

Initially, I wasn't planning on purchasing a car, my co-worker was looking for a Lexus to buy. While looking on the website and car lot, I decided to take a look with him. I knew the next car that I would purchase, however would be a luxury type. None the less, I met Mr. Newton Rector, one of the nicest guys you can meet. He was very patient and understanding towards the conditions of me purchasing a vehicle. It didn't matter to him whether it was a Lexus or not, he just expressed his concerns and honest opinions towards me and the Cadillac CTS and the value I was getting for the price. Enjoyed the conversations. I work in the customer service field and you just can't get good customer service all the time. Thanks, Mr.Newton Rector, job well done. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Lexus, Mr. Rector and definitely to Me.

3rd Lexus purchased @ Lexus of Richmond

by from Richmond, VA |

I have been a loyal Lexus of Richmond customer and each time I receive exceptional service whether I am purchasing or just bringing in my car for regular maintenance. The entire team at Lexus of Richmond goes above and beyond to ensure each person is treated genuinely; just purchased the new NX200T and couldn't be happier with the entire process. Shout out to Joe Adriani for providing excellent communication and follow up during the sales and decision making process and Lenore for ALWAYS having the 411 on the entire financial process.

Buying the Car: An extraordinary experience

by from Richmond, VA |

Buying the car at Lexus of Richmond was a truly nice experience. Joe is one of the best salespersons I have met. He provided all the necessary information, kept in touch by e-mail, and was always available for any additional details. He was courteous and never tried to force a product. Even after the sales, he called us at home to see how the car was doing and provide additional information on the navigation system. I would recommend him strongly to any potential buyer. The sales manager was equally nice and rationalized the pricing etc. very professionally. A great overall experience and of course, I love the new car.