Alexander Chevrolet Buick GMC

2211 Highway 46 South, Dickson, TN 37067

Used 877-663-4981 Used 877-663-4981
Service 866-950-7238 Service 866-950-7238

The right place! The right vehicles at the right price! Why Buy Anywhere Else?

Great sales team and service!

by from Antioch, TN |

I have had my Chevy Tahoe serviced there and Kim has always taken great care of my car. I went back to trade into a Terrain. They took great care of me and had my car cleaned up nice when I finished my paperwork. I will definitely be back for service on my new car and to buy again.

May 5, 2014

Thank you for your continued business. We are pleased that all of your experiences here have been great. Our team strives daily to make sure that every customer, either sales or service gets our fullest attention and the best service just like you received. Thank you again for being a part of the Alexander family!

Best Sales Staff

by from White Bluff, TN |

James Steward is an exceptional salesman. This is my 2nd car from Alexander and I reached out specifically to him when I decided to trade my Verano for an Encore. He always spends time showing me the features on my new vehicle and setting up the Wi-Fi and Onstar. I will be an Alexander customer for life because of my experiences with James. As a woman, it's nice to feel comfortable visiting a dealership!

buying used truck

by from Dickson Tn |

Jimmy Dean was of great help. The whole team made the whole trip worth going. Highly recommand

September 10, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are certainly happy that your experience was a great one and that Jimmy Dean took great care of you during your visit. We hope to see you again during your first service visit. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Great People and Vehicles

by from Dickson, TN |

My husband and i have now bought two vehicles from them!! Roger and Brian were amazing to work with and really helped us get exactly what we wanted for a way better price! Shopped around ALOT before buying BOTH the vehicles on 8 mths apart and they were by far the most respectful and genuine people! They are the type we will recommend to all fo our friends and family! great people, great service, great price.. great dealer!

Not good business practices

by from Columbia,TN |

I did my research before going to the dealer and they wanted to give me $2500 less than KBB on my trade in, and wanted $1500 more than advertised on purchase vehicle. Worst experience I've ever encountered trying to purchase a vehicle. With so many options available at other dealers a short drive to Nashville could save you a lot of headache, time, and of course money!!! Maybe they are not used to customers being able to use the internet, and performing simple mathematics... Be advised and steer clear!!!

Feel ripped off

by from Dickson TN |

The car fax report given to me was not accurate It stated it had a full inspection of belt's fluids etc. where inspected and fluids all full not true my coolant was almost empty which caused my check engine light to come on I called the dealer and amazingly my warranty expired 2 weeks prior. But for $100.00-$150.00 they would run a diagnostic test for me. Which I had done for free at Auto Zone which told me the coolant was low. I have only had the car less than 3 months and driven less than 500 miles. Bad business Alexander Chevrolet of Dickson TN

August 22, 2012

We know you expect nothing but excellence from Alexander Chevrolet Buick GMC so we are committed to providing you with the very best customer service. We are in the business of ensuring the happiness of our customers. Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your last experience. We would be happy to speak with you to try and work the situation out so that both parties are satisfied with the outcome. Everyone at Alexander Chevrolet Buick GMC has the ability to ensure your satisfaction. Thank you for your time.

excellent dealership my third vehicle

by from Centerville,Tn |

the staff was very poilet and friendly. the general manager Allen went out of his way and beyond to make the deal happen thank you.