8704 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23294

Used 888-263-8201
Service 888-269-2320

Acura Loyalty

by from Chester, Va |

I bought my Acura in 2012 after a deployment. Let's say I was pleasantly pleased with the overall experience. Since previous car buying experience often left me feeling taken advantage of. I am very pleased with my Acura and plan on buying a new one in a few years. I only service my Acura through the dealership. Many of my friends say dealerships are expensive and take advantage of the customer. I must admit I am pleased every single time I service my car. I recently purchased 4 tires and the customer service rep truly took the time to answer my crazy questions and recommended several based on my needs. I have become an Acura loyal Fan.

June 23, 2014

I am pleased to hear you have been pleased with not only your buying experience but also your service experience and with your new tires! I know many dealerships try to wheel and deal customers-- that is not the Crown Acura way! We are happy to have you as a loyal customer! Best, Tony Sutton General Manager

Transparent and honest used car sales

by from Richmond, Virginia |

I must be really motivated to give a review since we bought a used minivan, which is probably the least exciting buying experience. Typically that's what I've noticed about online reviews: people are motivated to write them either because they are super angry or super happy. So, here's something from the middle of the road buying experience. Brandon was excellent to deal with, after I made an inquiry via the website. They pulled the CarFax and service records and had them ready for me when I arrived. Additionally they showed the receipts from their own shop for the reconditioning they did to the vehicle upon trade in from the last owner. He gave me one simple phone call in response to my inquiry, not a bunch of harassment at all hours, which I did notice from other dealers when inquiring online. The test drive was no pressure sales, just an opportunity to look the car over and verify the history. Crank up the air conditioning, test out the stereo, verify the DVD player works, inspect all the systems. Upon return to the shop from the test drive, the sales manager reduced the price without much effort on my part. True, it's the end of the month so that's probably the main factor. We discussed some options and financing and I returned home to think it over for the night. The shop called me the next day and was casual about the sale, not pressuring me. I had pre-approved financing and after returning they were able to beat the rate. The car was fully detailed and gassed up and ready to go. Unfortunately I had a conference call pop up from work and I needed to hop on my laptop. My only knock is that the customer waiting area isn't as expansive as their BMW shop next door. However, it is cleaner. The PA system was loud while I was on the phone though, and I wished for a table for my laptop. But, I'm stretching to find any faults. We're looking forward to a trip to the beach this weekend with the kids comfortable in this new-to-us Odyssey.

by from Mechanicsville, Va |

From the moment I parked at Crown Acura their excellent service began. From the salesperson, GM, financial, to meeting the service personnel. Everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable. I never felt rushed or pushed. My salesperson Anthony spent plenty of time with me showing me how to use all the gadgets in the car. I am very pleased with the entire experience and give everyone at Crown Acura Richmond a 5 star.

Great Oil Change Experience

by from Richmond, VA |

I recently moved into the Richmond area. So when it was time to change the oil in my acura, I wasn't sure where to go. I decided to give them a try, and I loved it! They were very courteous and surprisingly quick. They informed me of the price ahead of time before they started the service, and accepted a coupon I found on their website. But my favorite part was the complementary car wash! my car was looking amazing. They even vacuumed the interior and put tire shine in my tires. Overall, I recommend them.

Great Dealership!

by from Gum Spring, VA |

Crown Acura was awesome! Highly recommend! Being new to the Richmond area, my wife and I had been taking our Honda Accord to the Honda dealership down the street. After registering our vehicle, we took it to ?our Honda dealership? to get the state inspection done. We were told that they were ?to busy?, because they give free inspections to customers who purchased their vehicles from them, we would need to make an appointment. I?m not sure that it?s legal to deny a state inspection, but we clearly received the message that we were not valued customers. After leaving there for good, we gave Crown Acura a call and spoke with Mike in the service department. He was amazing! He told us to come right in and he?d take care of us. We were warmly welcomed, and he treated us respectfully and professionally throughout our visit. He had our inspection completed and we were quickly back on the road. Great service, great experience and great people! Crown Acura has earned our business and they are now ?our dealership?! Thank you.

March 2, 2015

Michael, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm glad to hear that we were able to give you what you needed and that we have earned your loyalty. Please let us know what we can do for you during your next visit to make it even better. Best, Alex Utz, General Manager

first class service

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Your service department was first class. Mr. Mereu provide the knowledge and expertise I look for when getting my vehicle serviced.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star rating! I'm thrilled to hear that you had a first class experience with Crown Acura Richmond and that you received top-notch customer service. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future. Best, Alex Utz, General Manager

BULLY FINANCE GUY FOR EXTENDED WARRANTY

by from HENRICO, VA |

GOOD PRICE ON CAR. I WAS DOUBLED TEAM IN THE FINANCE OFFICE. THEY BULLIED ME INTO AN EXTRA 100 DOLLARS A MONTH FOR AN EXTENDED WARRANTY, THAT MY OWN INSURANCE CARRIER ALREADY GAVE ME. PLEASE TRY TO FIND ANOTHER CAR DEALER TO GET YOUR CAR, OR PREPARED TO BE BULLIED, AND TREATED VERY INFERIOR. VERY INSULTING EXPERIENCE.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and for bringing this matter to my attention. Customer service is our number one priority, so I am never pleased to hear that our customers are unhappy. While we do like to explain all of your options, the ultimate decision is yours, so I apologize if you felt pressured in any way. Please feel free to contact me at 804-977-3402 to discuss this issue and hopefully a resolution. Best, Alex Utz, General Manager

Exceptional All Around

by from Charlottesville, va |

As a first time acura owner I have been extremely pleased with my 2014 MDX. I had a wonderful buying experience and have been very pleased with the customer service.

November 21, 2014

Reeves, thank you for your feedback! I'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with both our sales and service departments. Please let us know how we may assist you in the future, and keep enjoying your MDX! Best, Alex Utz, General Manager

First time Acura owner

by from Chesterfield, VA |

I purchased my Acura from Crown Acura just this past weekend. The salesman was not pushy, was extremely helpful and patient as my husband and I talked through my other choices (from other dealerships). I traded in a pretty new vehicle as I put a lot of miles on mine and did not have an extended warranty option. This was not a "dire need" purchase and was obvious that the salesman knew that and allowed my husband and I the time to talk through what I did need on this purchase. Each member of the staff at Crown that handled our transaction was professional and worked with us to give us just what we needed. I returned the car for service to include some minor work we requested be done when we purchased the car. The service department was super friendly and eager to assist me. This was another reason for my trade in. The service at my last dealership was horrid enough that I cringed at the thought of even going in for my oil change. Based on just my one experience with the service department at Crown - it does not appear that is going to be the case here. I am looking forward to a long and mutually satisfying experience with Crown Acura. I do have another service appointment I am looking into making and hope that appointment is as pleasant as this last was.

October 31, 2014

Wendy, thank you for the five-star rating! I am happy to hear that you found our staff here at Crown Acura Richmond friendly and super helpful. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

There's a reason they had my business for 20 years

by from Richmond. VA |

I can always get in there for an appointment, they always do a great job servicing my cars, and I have a great relationship with my service advisor. This is our 4th Acura that crown has serviced and there's a reason I don't take it anywhere else. Could I find a cheaper guy ? Sure. Could I trust them to service the car with the care and expertise that crown folks have shown me since 1992? No way.

Consistently high standard of excellence

by from Richmond, VA |

I recently purchased my third Acura from Crown Acura and have been a customer of this dealership since 2002 for 3 reasons. I love the product, have been able to take full advantage of the purchasing options, and appreciate the professionalism, knowledge and customer service of the managerial, sales staff and service department. They are not only accessible to the consumer but are also responsive to feedback both positive and negative. One would assume maintaining a high standard of excellence is inherent for luxury car dealerships. I know from personal experience in the Richmond area, it is not. Thanks Crown Acura for putting the customer first and not the product.