Crown Acura Richmond

Used 855-290-5746
Service 855-315-3604

Acura Loyalty

by from Chester, Va |

I bought my Acura in 2012 after a deployment. Let's say I was pleasantly pleased with the overall experience. Since previous car buying experience often left me feeling taken advantage of. I am very pleased with my Acura and plan on buying a new one in a few years. I only service my Acura through the dealership. Many of my friends say dealerships are expensive and take advantage of the customer. I must admit I am pleased every single time I service my car. I recently purchased 4 tires and the customer service rep truly took the time to answer my crazy questions and recommended several based on my needs. I have become an Acura loyal Fan.

Crown Acura Richmond responded to this review

June 23, 2014

I am pleased to hear you have been pleased with not only your buying experience but also your service experience and with your new tires! I know many dealerships try to wheel and deal customers-- that is not the Crown Acura way! We are happy to have you as a loyal customer! Best, Tony Sutton General Manager

There's a reason they had my business for 20 years

by from Richmond. VA |

I can always get in there for an appointment, they always do a great job servicing my cars, and I have a great relationship with my service advisor. This is our 4th Acura that crown has serviced and there's a reason I don't take it anywhere else. Could I find a cheaper guy ? Sure. Could I trust them to service the car with the care and expertise that crown folks have shown me since 1992? No way.

Consistently high standard of excellence

by from Richmond, VA |

I recently purchased my third Acura from Crown Acura and have been a customer of this dealership since 2002 for 3 reasons. I love the product, have been able to take full advantage of the purchasing options, and appreciate the professionalism, knowledge and customer service of the managerial, sales staff and service department. They are not only accessible to the consumer but are also responsive to feedback both positive and negative. One would assume maintaining a high standard of excellence is inherent for luxury car dealerships. I know from personal experience in the Richmond area, it is not. Thanks Crown Acura for putting the customer first and not the product.

Extremely satisfied, excellent customer service

by from Maryland |

Crown Acura of Richmond was awesome from the moment I walked in the door. As a resident of Maryland, I went to several local dealerships. After stopping by a few, I decided to take drive down to Richmond to look for a car. Although I was not looking for the particular vehicle I purchased, I fell in love with it from the moment I saw it and the price was right! To top it all off, I received excellent customer service from the salesman Todd and Antoine, finance personnel. Tim, the manager, introduced himself and welcomed me to the dealership. The experience was smooth and amazing. I have been raving about the customer service I received ever since. If ever you?re in the Richmond area or just passing through, it?s a must that you stop by Crown Acura; you will not be disappointed. I am so glad I made the drive. Lastly, they followed up to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Crown Acura Richmond responded to this review

May 3, 2013

Thank you for the feedback, LaToya! I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience at Acura of Richmond. Let us know if we can help with any of your future automotive needs.