Mercedes-Benz of Jackson

Used 866-812-7401
Service 888-244-7018

Wonderful Experience!!!

by from Anguilla, MS |

I dealt with Pamela at MB of Jxn and she's super sweet and very professional. I was given a loaner car to use while my SUV was being serviced. Everyone in the service dept were courteous and helpful. Overall was a great experience!

Excellent service!

by from Jackson, MS |

Best buying experience I've ever had! The staff were very professional, friendly and efficient. There is no reason to go anywhere else when shopping for your new car. A BIG thank you to Kate, Jon and Austin for their one of a kind service!

Wonderful experience

by from Byram, MS |

I recently had a repair that was much more complicated than expected. The service staff was helpful and made the experience pleasant. Pamela is great always and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible.

First rate service

by from Jackson, MS |

Road side service, Steve and Edwin in sales and Pamela in service were all first rate and most helpful.

I had my car serviced yesterday. They did a great!

by from Flowood MS |

Pamela in the service department was a huge help to me yesterday. She got my car in when she said they would. They did a great jo!

Scheduled Maintenance

by from Madison, MS |

Having had my vehicle serviced by M-BJ a number of times, I know that I can depend on the same excellent service every time. They treat you like you're part of the family and ensure that you you drive away confident that your car has received the best service available. Like most folks, I depend on my vehicle, so I see that it receives the best care possible, and I've found that at M-BJ. The Service Advisors are not only friendly, they know your vehicle, and explain every service performed clearly and in terms I can understand. What more could you ask?

Donna Sims

by from Madison, MS |

I had an appointment for a routine service. As always, Tony Bonner took care of me! Everyone was extremely courteous and helpful and got me in and out very quickly. The entire staff is very attitive to your needs and pays very close attention to your time.

Simply the best

by from Jackson, MS |

Took my car in yesterday for its regular routine service. The staff in the service department could not have been more friendly, professional and courteous. Plenty of coffee, juice and snacks to nosh on in the very comfortable waiting room while I waited just a very short time while my car is being serviced. My car came back from being serviced washed and vacuumed it looked as new as the day I bought it. Jody Bailey

Scheduled maintenance

by from Byram, MS |

Tony and Brittany provide excellent service with a smile! They are very professional, and courteous.

Great Service and personnel

by from Madison, MS |

Pamela is the very best customer service representative. She is always friendly and efficient. I can always depend on her for correct information and timely delivery of my cars.