Mercedes-Benz of Jackson

Used 866-812-7401
Service 888-244-7018

Roadside Assistance

by from Austin, TX |

Amazing assistance from the staff and general manager during my roadside maintenance problem! I appreciate their responsiveness to the immediate issue and their follow-up to ensure I was safely on my way.

Experience

by from Madison, MS |

A simple oil/filter change while I waited was a pleasurable experience. I was met promptly by Brittany at the appointed time, the process was explained and I enjoyed a great cup of coffee in the wonderful waiting area. The service was completed timely and efficiently and the payment and check out procedures are expeditious. Overall my experience exceeded all expectations.

Very Friendly Staff

by from Meadville, MS |

I really enjoyed the buying experience.... Mr. White was very Knowledgeable and did a great job explaining all the features on the car. Did not feel pressured at all to buy the car. I am very happy with my purchase. Mr. Craft was very friendly also. Did a great job with me in the finance Department. I did not feel like a stranger, very talkative and friendly staff.

Leslie Carpenter

by from Jackson MS |

Doug White and Edwin Vickery were over the top professional and helpful and service oriented!!!!!!! The best experience - smooth transition

Best service appointment ever.

by from Vicksburg, MS |

Brian who is my new service rep gave me a quick appointment and coordinated some major work on my Mercedes in one day. Since I live out of town, he called me and gave me updates and encouraged me to do one additional repair that was needed. I was astonished and elated and will continue to work with Brian. Thank you for a great experience.

Only free service can beat this

by from Brandon, Ms |

I purchased my new 2006 mercedes E350 in 2007. It has only been serviced by mercedes benz of jackson. I have had a wonderful experience with service supervisor Mr Tommy Desper and my service advisor Mr Tony Bonner. They both "ROCK" . They are both friendly, knowledgeable, professional and available. What more can a customer ask for.

Excellent service from salesman Mr. White

by from Jackson,MS |

This was a great experience. Excellent rapport with details and other questions we had.

Awesome experience!

by from Leland, MS |

This dealership was fantastic!! They actually shopped around to get me the best rate on a used vehicle and did just that! I recieved a great deal on my trade as well as a used vehicle that I purchased. The detail shop was fair-I wanted to do all this myself anyways so not a big deal to me. I was really impressed with this dealership and the cars.com app for android made it 10 times easier to find what my family was looking for! Kevin Leland,MS.

recent service

by from starkville |

They always find a way to: get it done on time work you in make you feel special keep a smile take excellent care of you double check any and all requests let you know they are there for you make sure you understand the requests the same way you do. Excellent--Excellent--Excellent

Pamela was a great person to work with! As always

by from Jackson, MS |

Pamela is a top notch person to work with. She is always attentive, gets you in and out without a hassle, and she's friendly as well. She's always handled our any service issue with our Mercedes cars professionally.