9319 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23294

Used 877-240-3550
Service 877-255-7806

Excellent service!

by from Warsaw, Va |

I had been looking for a car for what seemed like forever and when we went to McGeorge Toyota Scion it was so nice. They really helped me out and gave me a great deal. I would recommend them to anyone.

McGeorge Toyota Scion responded to this review

July 3, 2014

Maria, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an unforgettable experience. We are very appreciative for your recommendation. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership soon. Take care! Respectfully, Bob Farlow General Manager - Bob@McGeorgeToyota.com

Such a Blessed experience at McGeorge Toyota Scion

by from Richmond, VA |

Oh my God.....Such an awesome experience from the beginning to the end. Out of all my purchasing experiences with buying cars this was the fastest and the best. All level of services rendered exceeded my expectations. I would personally like to thank the finance department personnel and all who had a hand in getting this deal done. I will not mention all names because I would not want to leave anyone out. For my salesman Andrew Swigert......You go boy!!!!!!! McGeorge Toyota West Broad Street, keep up the great work you're doing.

GREAT SERVICES

by from Glen Allen, VA |

McGeorge Toyota has outstanding service! Deb was very willing to help, and paperwork was quick. I was in and out with my new vehicle in 3 hours. I would not hesitate to purchase a vehicle here again!

Awesome experience!!

by from Glen Allen, VA |

This was a great car buying experience. Scott was friendly, personable, and treated my Wife and I like family. He answered all our questions and concerns and applied no pressure to "close the deal." The end result was that we bought the car we wanted, at the price we wanted, when we wanted. We couldn't be happier with McGeorge Toyota.

Anniversary Weekend

by from Richmond Virginia |

My wife & I was in Richmond for Anniversary, we were on our way to the movies. A week prior my car had broken down and my wife & I agreed that we would not look for another car until after our anniversary. We was driving down West Board and my wife wanted to stop in this car dealership (McGeorge Totota). We did and they directed us to the used car lot (McGeorge Used Toyato). When we pulled in we were met by a nice looking lady,I introduced myself & my wife and proceeded to tell her our story about my car. She replied that we should look around at there inventory. Before we looked around, I said I needed her to work some magic deal...she replied we can try! Well, as they say...the rest is History! We drove off of the lot with a great vehicle, (2007 Toyota Sianne) great condition & we LOVE it. THANKS Suzanne.. you made our Anniversary!!!!!

Good folks to do business with.

by from king, nc |

Drove over 200 miles to deal with Scott Moss @ McGeorge, after having many difficulties with my local Toyota dealer. Couldn't be more pleased. This is the way a business should be run.

Great Service over the past 20 years

by from Glen Allen Va. |

We have been dealing with this dealer ship for many years and they always meet or exceed our expectation, all the people at McGeorge Toyota go out of there way to be helpful, John was one of our first salesmen we dealt until his retirement, Keith is our salesman now and is continuing with McGeorges wonderful service .

Easiest and best car buying experience

by from RICHMOND VA |

YOU JUST CANT GO WRONG WITH MCGEORGE TOYOTA- THIS HAS BEEN THE SMOOTHEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD- JENNIFER WORKED WITH ME TO GET ME IN A PERFECT SCION AND JOSH IN FINANCE WORKED WONDERS WITH MY DEAL- AND I DONT EVEN HAVE PERFECT OR GOOD CREDIT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MCGEORGE TOYOTA TO ANYONE SERIOUSLY WANTING TO BUY A NEW OR USED CAR.

by from Richmond, VA |

I had the best salesman ever. Keith Nelson was so attentive to my financial needs and helping me to purchase the right car for me. I have given out his business cards and am hoping that more people come into the dealership requesting him. If all of your salesmen are like him, then I understand why this dealership is so successful. All I can say thank you so much Keith! You are the best and I love you for it!

Great Sales Experience

by from Richmond VA |

Deb Galbraith, our sales consultant ensured that she understood our needs and that all of our questions were answered. The entire sales experience was completely professional - never any pressure or games. This was our first purchase from McGeorge, we are now customer for life.

Great job!

by from Glen Allen, VA |

1st time owner of a toyota, hope the service exceeds my expectation, which from all indicators it should, as the salesmanship was excellant, great job on sealing the deal.