Crowley Ford Lincoln

Service 877-468-7220

"If you're not happy, I want to know." - Ken Crowley

could not ask for more

by from Plainville, CT |

my salesman searched all over for the car we thought we wanted. the one we bought was one on the showroom floor. i think we got a good deal.

Great experience

by from Bristol CT |

I bring my 2006 Ford Explorer here (even though I didn't buy it here) after having issues with the dealer I bought it from. I couldn't be happier with the way I've been treated. No, spending money to repair a vehicle isn't anyones favorite thing to do. I'm usually NOT happy when bringing my explorer there - it's money I wasn't planning to spend. BUT, the people at Crowley make my time there as pleasant as possible and always treat me and my family kindly. I would not go anywhere else.

Be forewarned!

by from Plainville CT |

My car was brought to this dealership to get its break line fixed as I observed fluid in my driveway and when I turned on car my brake pedalwent to the floor. The vehicle was towed to the garage after I called to advise them it was on its way. This was Tuesday early afternoon. They called me back Wednesday evening stating it was just break line they would replace/flush. Received phonecall approximately 130pm Friday stating it was all set. Went to pick up the car at approximately 5 as was told they were open till 9. I drove no more than a block when I observed that the service engine light was now on!! Returned and the appt. service male stated yes just here for break line.. Well if you want to leave it overnight we can look at it tomorrow. Really? They drove the car for 4 miles yet their certified technician didn't see the light on? Perhaps because caused by him/her? Also, more concerned in selling tires instead of problems at hand. Too bad will drive the extra distance to other Ford dealer.

Great place to buy your car!

by from Southington CT |

Let us start out by saying that this was not the first dealership that we went to when in search of a reliable yet affordable used SUV but once we walked into Crowley Ford of Plainville we knew that this was the place! A good clean facility with friendly employees and a lot of vehicles to choose from. We were immediately greeted by Alex Cruz, Who in my opinion was the nicest car salesman that I have ever met. My wife and I told him what we were looking for and knew that with the limited price range that we had this would not be an easy task! Alex and his co-worker Jamie had found a beautiful Ford Explorer with low mileage that was in amazing shape. This car was clean! It was as if they knew exactly what we were in need of! There were no secrets and they immediately printed a Carfax report for us! We went home that night and discussed our options and my wife and I decided that we would buy the Explorer from Crowley. We both appreciated that they treated us more like family than just some people with dollar signs on our foreheads, Crowly Ford cares about their customers! The next day Alex called, just as he said he would, to see if we were interested and we agreed to come back to purchase the Explorer. The purchasing process was quick easy and painless, which was very nice because we needed this car fast. We have not had any problems with the vehicle so far but are confident that Crowley Ford will do their best with any services we may need in the future! Great place to buy your car, I would definitely recommend this dealership to others! Thank you Alex Cruz and thank you Ken Crowley, we love our new car!!

great service; excellent salesman

by from Southington,CT |

I had a great experience purchasing my new 2014 Lincoln MKT at Crowley. Our salesman Alex Cruz approached us immediately despite extreme cold weather/blizzard conditio ns. He was extremely professional and approachable at the same time. He took his time to go over the finite details of the complicated systems (complicated for a computer naive person like myself). The GM and other salesmen were friendly as well. The sale was quick, easy and efficient. If you want a salesman to make you feel at ease in a major purchase as this was, Alex Cruz is the man!

Great service

by from Middletown, Ct |

I brought in my Flex while it was still under the 60 day warranty. They had it overnight and fixed the problem early the next morning. I was surprised when I dropped it off and was asked " is there anything else wrong with it". Good to know they didn't want to fix just the problem I mentioned. My only complaint was the hour wait for the shuttle to bring me home.

Excellent service department

by from New Britain CT |

Just had my car serviced due to a warning light coming on. My service advisor Mr Bautista was very polite and professional. I was fully informed re: the repair process, the problem with my Escape Hybrid, and expected completion time. The car was ready as promised and is working fine. The shuttle driver was also courteous and professional, and a good driver. The cashier was also friendly and helpful. Thank you Crowley Ford! Highly recommended.

2015 Ford F 250 purchase

by from Watertown CT |

Very Happy with our new truck. Fran our sales person was very helpful. This was a stress free easy purchase. The Crowley team is great! P. Miller

2nd time around!!

by from Waterbury, CT |

We just bought our second car from Crowley Ford and we received excellent service again! Everyone was so nice and helpful, we wouldn't go anywhere else. We also had our other car serviced while we were shopping.

I purchased a used 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

by from East Hampton |

I received excellent customer service from both Jamie and Kristopher at the Plainville dealership. The car was advertised as a certified used one in error...they stood by the advertisement. I was very impressed with their friendliness, professionalism and attention to detail. I have only owned Hondas and Acuras, I am now a Lincoln lifer! A beautiful car...an excellent choice for me. I would highly recommend both Jamie and Kristopher...oh, and they found a used car loan rate of 1.6% which was an awesome surprise!

Excellent customer service from start to finish!

by from Connecticut |

Excellent customer service from start to finish! John Q and Jim Brooks went above and beyond to help us find the car we wanted. They exceeded our expectations through the whole process making sure that we were satisfied. I would definitely recommend Crowley in Plainville for someone who is buying a new car.