Mark Christopher Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

2131 E Convention Center Way, Ontario, CA 91764

New 888-564-3536 New 888-564-3536
Used 888-684-9356 Used 888-684-9356
Service 888-897-1844 Service 888-897-1844

We are California's #1 Volume GM Dealer, come see why.

Great Service

by from Mira Loma, CA |

I was helped in a timely manner. Everyone is professional and nice. Knowledgeable about any question I had. I am very pleased with my experience.

December 4, 2015

Thank you for your review, Alicia! I'm happy that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Nevin Cordero | Internet Director | ncordero@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3955

Mark Christopher Chevrolet is Awesome!

by from Chino Hills, CA |

Mark Christopher Auto Center has great prices and integrity! I have been to many dealers over the years some did not have the car advertised or changed prices upon arrival. I like buying advertised prices or deals negotiated on the internet. Best experience, quick, good deal on 2017 Chevy Volt Lease. Joe Gonzalez was great (internet manager). Honest, helpful and concerned staff. Very clean and great break room areas.

Buying a new car

by from Victorville Calif. |

We've bought two vehicles from Mark Christopher Chevrolet, Buick, GMC The experience has been very easy and a pleasure dealing with the sales people and the whole group of employees are great. My special thanks to Sales Consultant Jonathon Click, he is a very knowledgeable salesman, friendly and a pleasure doing business with him. Thank You Myron Moreno

March 11, 2016

Myron, thank you for taking the time to submit this amazing feedback. Our team takes pride in their fast, friendly, and efficient customer service and will be ecstatic to hear that you left Mark Christopher Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac satisfied. We are very appreciative of your 5-star review and recommendation. We appreciate you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Mike Cagey, General Manager, mcagey@markchristopher.com, 909-390-2900

Excellent Service from sales to finance!!!!

by from Chino Hills, CA |

Horacio and Vince worked with us really well upto the last minute to make the best deal ever! I truly appreciate the effort! After looking at other websites to see what we purchased and the deal we had, we were truly absolutely happy! It was unbelievable that we got that deal! And Vince even worked extensively to get the best financing for me, even the terms!

January 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Maria. We are very happy to hear that Horacio and Vince could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Best, Nevin Cordero | Internet Director | ncordero@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3955

Great service

by from ontario, Ca |

This is my second vehicle we get from you guys We love your customer service and your associate Mo Azmat is awesome

January 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Magdaleno. We are very happy to hear that we could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best, Nevin Cordero | Internet Director | ncordero@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3955

great custo er service

by from upland ca |

I cant express enough how great everyone at mark christopher treats you. You are not a customer there you are more like family. I worked with both paul and joe G. And they both went above and beyond to help us get the deal that fit us best not only on one car but on two. I will never buy a car from anyone but mark christopher. Thank you for all you ha e done for us.

January 29, 2016

Lisa, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear that Paul and Joe were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. And don't forget to take advantage of our exclusive coupons by following us on Facebook. Best, Nevin Cordero | Internet Director | ncordero@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3955

Great Service!!!!

by from Santa Ana, CA |

My wife and I could not be happier with the prompt attention, respect, and professional help form Mr. Edgar Ocampo. The lease transaction was negotiated smoothly, without hidden charges, and it was a relatively quick transaction from that of other dealerships. We would recommend the Mark Christopher Auto Center dealership to family members and friends any day of the week.

January 29, 2016

Jose, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear that Edgar did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Nevin Cordero | Internet Director | ncordero@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3955

Great Service

by from Corona, CA |

It was a fantastic experience. Our salesman Alex Sarabia was great. He was very personable and listen to our needs. I would recommend my friends and family because of Alex.

January 6, 2016

Terry, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Alex did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Nevin Cordero | Internet Director | ncordero@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3955

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from ONTARIO, CA. |

THIS WAS THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER HAD! COLEEN DID AN EXCELLENT JOB AND MADE US FEEL AT EASE. WE COULD TELL INSTANTLY SHE WAS A "REAL" PERSON, AND NOT THE USUAL SALES PERSON WITH THE FAKE SMILE AND SALES GAMES. WE NEVER FELT PRESSURED AND THOUGHT WE GOT A GOOD DEAL.(OK, I GUESS I COULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE FOR MY TRADE-IN IF I HAD SOLD IT MYSELF) EVERYONE ONE THAT WE DEALT WITH WAS FRIENDLY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP US. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I HAVE ALREADY BEGUN TO TELL MY FRIENDS ABOUT YOU AND WILL CONTINUE. (BESIDES, THE TRUCK SELLS ITSELF. EVERYONE LOVES IT) RON

January 6, 2016

Ronald, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to Mark Christopher Auto Center. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Nevin Cordero | Internet Director | ncordero@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3955

Always great service

by from West Covina, California |

I really appreciate the friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable staff of the service department. I get wonderful service each time I visit. I am also very impressed with how comfortable and clean the new waiting area is. The long drive from my house to Mark Christopher is worth it because I know I will get excellent service for my truck. Thank you!

January 6, 2016

Eileen, thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Best, Jeff Rizzi | jrizzi@markchristopher.com | 909.975.3932