Alexandria Hyundai

1707 Mt. Vernon Ave., Alexandria, VA 22301

New 888-889-4987
Used 866-309-8004
Service 888-751-4375

Your Dependable Hyundai Dealership. Nice People, Nice Prices.

Exceptional Buying Process and Service

by from Mount Laurel, NJ |

I live in NJ and bought my Hyundai Santa Fe over the phone. I did a lot of shopping around for this vehicle and talked to about 10 dealerships in NJ, NY, PA, and VA because the exact vehicle I wanted was in short supply. I would absolutely recommend Alexandria Hyundai. They delivered exceptional personalized service, a smooth, honest and easy buying process, and the best price. The salesman, Joon Bae, drove my vehicle to NJ from Virginia on his day off and spent a few hours walking me through the vehicle. It doesn't get any better than that! Joon is the best!!!

Maintenance scheduling and management

by from Alexandria, Va |

This review is for the service department particularly their scheduling and execution of the schedule. I scheduled an appointment (9:45 AM) on their website and dropped my car off an hour and a half before the scheduled time (8:15 AM). I showed up 8 hours later (4:15 PM) and the car hadn't even entered the shop yet. I was told since it was "technically" a drop off they could fit it into their schedule as they saw fit. I took my car and left without getting it serviced as I needed it to get home and use next day. I never expected to be treated like this as I had previously always had good experiences (I currently own 2 Hyundais). I did not even receive a phone call from anyone in the service department to tell me that they were running extremely late. even though they new my pick-up time and had it recorded. Terrible customer service, poor management of their schedule, did not honor their website scheduling process, not aware of their shortfalls and weak decision-making! It seems it was more important to get as many cars for repair on their docket for the day and hope the number of customers who were dissatisfied and received poor service was small.

Top Quality Experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

I've been a customer of this dealership for years. The service department is the best. It's a good feeling when you have total trust especially of a service department. Plus reasonable prices. This week I went to trade in my Elantra Touring for a new Elantra GT. And, as in the past, the experience was superb: easy, great deal, great financing. Kudos to Navid in sales, to Kevin (you run an awesome deal dealership), and to Jeff in financing.

Really Great Experience

by from Manassas, VA |

I was looking for a new Hyundai Velociter and found one at Alexandria Hyundai. I especially chose the dealership after reading the stellar on-line reviews. I wasn't disappointed. Ken Hong did a great job making the experience of purchasing a car really great. I paid the price that I wanted to pay, and he took the time to explain the entire car's operation to me. The "dreaded" trip to the finance office was a breeze. The finance manager is a consummate professional who knows his job, and he makes the entire experience quick and completely painless. I was out of the dealership and into my new car in less than an hour. My husband, who HATES car-buying, was so impressed that he turned right around and traded in his car for an Elantra GT!

Great Experience

by from Arlington, Va |

I found a used Sonata on Cars.com and came by the dealership to take a look at the in stock inventory. Met with Mike and went through options and he was very knowledgable about the vehicles and offered many options in my price range. I took a test drive and enjoyed my experience at the dealership from the onset. I was not able to sign and drive on the day I went due to my schedule but mike was able to come in on Sunday, which was his day off, in order to set me up with the options we talked about the day before. Mike was extremely patient with me as I juggled a tough schedule. I did not feel pressured and had every question I asked answered with confidence. Bought a certified pre-owned Sonata and the paperwork process was not as arduous I have had in the past and Jeff, the finance contact, was really great to work with and again explained everything in detail. At the end of the day I had a great experience and felt comfortable both my purchase. This is a dealership I would recommend!

Great Service

by from Northern ,Va |

I recently purchased a Pre-owned 2012 Genesis From Alexandria Hyundia and was very happy with the sale process (Rodney) and the Finance process (Jeff)both made in so easy. I took delivery and had the car several weeks and found a couple of minor issues ,some warranty and some not. Rob Clater in Used car went over and above to get my car in the shop , fixed and back to me .Way to go Rob !! Alexandria Hyundia customer service exceeded my expectations and my New to me Genesis is a joy to Drive. Thanks Guys.

EASE OF BUYING A CAR

by from ALEXANDRIA VA |

Just wanted to take the time to say "THANKS" to the sales staff at Alexandria Hyundai Used Cars. We took our daughter out looking for a 2011 Hyundai Accent (her first car) and were greated by Rob the manager and a salesman named Steve. Rob told us about his daughters and how they loved driving their Hyundai Elantra. You can tell he enjoys selling Hyundai's. He said he would take care of us and he did. It was all about family and he say it wasn't this sell he was after but the ones to come. He may be right. Well we purchased a 2011 Hyundai Accent for a fair price and a great warranty. We will be back our son turns 16 in 4 months. Thanks and good luck to your REDSKINS next year. If you visit Alexandria Hyundai you will know what we mean. Robs office is decked out in Washington Redskins everything.

bought a used hyundai

by from ocean view, de. |

very nice people, relatively easy to do business with, really care about the vehicle " being right ". Could be a " little faster " getting the paperwork done! All in all a VERY GOOD buying experience.

SHOW TIME GUYS

by from ALEXANDRIA VIRGINIA |

NOT THE LARGEST DEALERSHIP IN THE WORLD...BUT THEY ARE LARGE WHEN IN COMES TO CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND KNOWLEDGE. JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO STEVE THE SALESMAN AND ROBERT THE MANAGER. (HE IS NUTS...LOVES THE REDSKINS IF YOU GO IN TO HIS OFFICE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT I MEAN) I WISH THE SKINS GOOD LUCK TOO. WENT ON TO LOOK AT A HYUNDAI SONATA LIMITED EDTION. THEY HAVE 5 IN STOCK WHICH WAS A NICE SURPRISE OTHER DEALERS SEEM TO ONLY HAVE ONE OR TWO. STEVE POINTED OUT TO ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CERTIFIED AND PRE-OWNED. WE WITH WITH CERTIFIED A BETTER VALUE NOW AND DOWN THE ROAD WITH THE 10 YEAR WARRANTY. THE TEAM THERE SEEMS TO BE VERY RELAXED AND WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME TO WORK OUT ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT THE CAR/LOAN AND TERMS AND THAT WAS IMPORTANT TO ME AND MY WIFE. WE PLAN TO SEE THEM AGAIN THIS SPRING FOR OUR SON. ONCE AGAIN THANKS GUYS AND GOOD LUCK.

We had a deal, then they reneged

by from Maryland |

We made the long drive from Maryland based on the reviews I had read about friendliness, price, selection. Don't believe it. We were looking for a used car. We finally agreed on a price and shook hands on it. The next thing I knew, the salesman rescinded the offer, told me he had made a "mistake", and the new price would be $600 higher. The confusion was explained as the difference between Maryland and Virginia sales tax. Surely this is not the first time they have dealt with a Maryland customer. And there was no one else in the dealership at the time, so no reason for any confusion with another deal. We did not like the way they did business, and breaking our verbal deal was an indication to me of trouble ahead. Buyer beware.

Great place to buy a car

by from Herndon, VA |

This was one of the best car-buying experience we've ever had. Steve Brenner was great to work with - friendly, helpful, patient, and never pushy - he really made the experience as stress-free as a major purchase can be. Jeff (the finance guy) was also pleasant and not pushy. Highly recommend.