Dick Poe Toyota - Scion

New 888-452-7942
Used 888-447-3196
Service 888-364-8391

Dick Poe Family of Dealerships Saves You Money

Gregory Dungy is the BOMB! Perfect Car/Price.

by from El Paso, Texas |

From the moment I walked in to Dick Poe Toyota I was treated with greatest respect. No haggling. Fast and efficient service. I was very happy with the price and the car. During the process I was provided with information about the car without delay. I am a repeat customer and I would not buy a car from any other place. Super Excellent Service!!! Thank your Mr. Attel and Mr. Dungy for taking the time to work with me. I love my Corolla!!!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for being a loyal Dick Poe Toyota Scion customer Ms. Olivas - we appreciate you! Congratulations on your most recent purchase with us.

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from El Paso, TX |

I had been looking to purchase a new vehicle for the past six months and after many test drives I had finally decided on a Toyota Corolla. At first, I went into internet negotiations with three different dealerships and have to say that Dick Poe was the most attentive and in the end also gave me the best deal. Thank you Kenny Huynh and staff for making my car buying experience a pleasurable one. I am highly satisfied and will definitely recommend Dick Poe to others. Thanks again!!!

November 9, 2014

We appreciate your positive feedback and kind words Sharon! The Internet team here at Dick Poe Toyota Scion strives hard to stand above the rest, and we are so happy that you experienced nothing less. Enjoy your new Corolla!

Thank you Ken Huynh/Robert Portillo for the sale

by from El Paso Texas |

The experience we had during our purchase on our Toyota Corolla was with professionalism and respect to our desire in what we were looking for. I am very pleased how both sales representatives worked with us as we decided on the vehicle that was to our liking. I feel comfortable to reach out to either one of them if I ever have a concern or refer others to them.

November 9, 2014

Congratulations on your purchase of a new Corolla Ms. Allen! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.

great service

by from el paso tx |

they didnt have the car that i need but they called me as soon as they got something perfect for me, the salesmen Jesse chavez help us a lot in all the process.

November 9, 2014

We appreciate your patience while Jesse located a vehicle that was perfect for you - enjoy your purchase!

The most wonderful salesman of all COY ALLEN

by from El paso, Tx |

I enjoyed my time shopping for cars at this dealership. My sales professional was very respectful and made my experience very delightful. I actually had a wonderful time and I to give him a sell. I highly recommend my salesman Coy Allen to anyone out there shopping for cars.

November 9, 2014

From Coy and all of us here at Dick Poe Toyota Scion, thank you for the kind words and positive feedback. Congratulations on your vehicle purchase!

Best Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I wouldn't pick another dealership to buy a car for the first time after having such great service from Ken Huynh and the rest of the Dick Poe Toyota staff.

November 9, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review and congratulations on your vehicle purchase!

The Boss Gregory Dungy

by from el paso tx |

I have to say that Gregory has out done him self with his service. Even when i was being difficult with him he didn't loss he cool.. Sr you are the Best.. Thank you Elena Campa

November 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle Ms. Campa! Gregory and all of us here at Dick Poe Toyota Scion appreciate your business.

COY ALLEN IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!!

by from el paso, tx |

I have purchased many cars in my career and all jokes aside my sales person Coy Allen was the most polite and respectful gentleman I have ever bought a car from. He was very accurate with the information he was giving me and knew his product very well. If you are looking for a sales person that's not to pushy and listen to your needs, I strongly recommend this guy.

November 9, 2014

Dick Poe Toyota Scion strives for excellent customer service, and we are so glad to hear that Coy Allen provided you with nothing less. We appreciate your positive feedback and thank you for your vehicle purchase!

Great Customer Service

by from El Paso Texas |

Enjoyed my time here shopping for cars. Coy Allen was a great salesperson, not to pushy and listened to all my needs and wants to help me find the perfect car. The deal I received purchasing this vehicle made it impossible for me to walk away. I would recommend this dealership and the my salesperson to anyone whom is shopping for a new vehicle.

November 10, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle Mr. Sifuentes! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

GREAT Place To Buy a Toyota with Mr. Dungy

by from El Paso, Texas |

My experience at your dealership was the very best, I have encountered when purchasing a car! ( Better than the guys on the others side of Town)......Gregory Dungy was a very outgoing and friendly salesperson...but never "pushy" as some I have encountered.. and he worked in a very straight forward manner to bring me to a Great offer that I am very satisfied with. Makes me very happy to be a Toyota owner again! My car is perfect for me...he was able to delivery the car to my home for me!! Again...thank you for a job well done.. I am one happy customer!! I will definitely recommend your cars and dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thanks!

November 9, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle Mr. Kelly! Here at Dick Poe Toyota Scion, we strive for excellent customer service - and we are so glad that you received just that.

great customer service

by from el paso, tx |

came looking for a car or a truck, ken huynh came walking and ask if we've been helped. and he went and helped my soldier. great sales rep, helpful and knowledgeable of hes job. well definitely come back here next time.

November 9, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and positive feedback Mr. Hofschneider. Dick Poe Toyota Scion is proud to support the military, and we appreciate all you do.