Dick Poe Toyota - Scion

New 888-452-7942
Used 888-447-3196
Service 888-364-8391

Dick Poe Family of Dealerships Saves You Money

Gregory Dungy is the BOMB! Perfect Car/Price.

by from El Paso, Texas |

From the moment I walked in to Dick Poe Toyota I was treated with greatest respect. No haggling. Fast and efficient service. I was very happy with the price and the car. During the process I was provided with information about the car without delay. I am a repeat customer and I would not buy a car from any other place. Super Excellent Service!!! Thank your Mr. Attel and Mr. Dungy for taking the time to work with me. I love my Corolla!!!

Dick Poe Toyota - Scion responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Thank you for being a loyal Dick Poe Toyota Scion customer Ms. Olivas - we appreciate you! Congratulations on your most recent purchase with us.

The most wonderful salesman of all COY ALLEN

by from El paso, Tx |

I enjoyed my time shopping for cars at this dealership. My sales professional was very respectful and made my experience very delightful. I actually had a wonderful time and I to give him a sell. I highly recommend my salesman Coy Allen to anyone out there shopping for cars.

Best Service

by from El Paso, TX |

I wouldn't pick another dealership to buy a car for the first time after having such great service from Ken Huynh and the rest of the Dick Poe Toyota staff.

The Boss Gregory Dungy

by from el paso tx |

I have to say that Gregory has out done him self with his service. Even when i was being difficult with him he didn't loss he cool.. Sr you are the Best.. Thank you Elena Campa

COY ALLEN IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!!

by from el paso, tx |

I have purchased many cars in my career and all jokes aside my sales person Coy Allen was the most polite and respectful gentleman I have ever bought a car from. He was very accurate with the information he was giving me and knew his product very well. If you are looking for a sales person that's not to pushy and listen to your needs, I strongly recommend this guy.

Great Customer Service

by from El Paso Texas |

Enjoyed my time here shopping for cars. Coy Allen was a great salesperson, not to pushy and listened to all my needs and wants to help me find the perfect car. The deal I received purchasing this vehicle made it impossible for me to walk away. I would recommend this dealership and the my salesperson to anyone whom is shopping for a new vehicle.

GREAT Place To Buy a Toyota with Mr. Dungy

by from El Paso, Texas |

My experience at your dealership was the very best, I have encountered when purchasing a car! ( Better than the guys on the others side of Town)......Gregory Dungy was a very outgoing and friendly salesperson...but never "pushy" as some I have encountered.. and he worked in a very straight forward manner to bring me to a Great offer that I am very satisfied with. Makes me very happy to be a Toyota owner again! My car is perfect for me...he was able to delivery the car to my home for me!! Again...thank you for a job well done.. I am one happy customer!! I will definitely recommend your cars and dealership to my family and friends when they are in the market for a new car!! Thanks!

great customer service

by from el paso, tx |

came looking for a car or a truck, ken huynh came walking and ask if we've been helped. and he went and helped my soldier. great sales rep, helpful and knowledgeable of hes job. well definitely come back here next time.

Best Place to buy a car!!!

by from El Paso, Tx |

Excellent service from Greg Dungy and Lino Thank You!!

Great plcae to buy and service your TOYOTA

by from El Paso, TX |

Dick Poe TOYOTA is an excellent dealer. I got a GREAT price on my 2008 TOYOTA Tundra and service over the years has been fantastic. The people are very friendly and I love going to get my truck serviced on Saturdays. Keep up the great work !

Most Professional Sales

by from El Paso, Tx |

Ken, a sales person at Dick Poe, is the most professional individual I have ever dealt with in car sales. He is consistently courteous, honest and pleasant. He is patient and listens well. Ask for Ken if you want a trustworthy individual.