Princeton Audi

Service 866-414-0612

Proud Member of the Princeton Automotive Company

Great service, professional staff

by from Monroe Township, NJ |

We just moved into the area and this was our first service experience at Princeton Audi. We could not be happier with the professionalism and knowledge of both our service consultant and the technician servicing our vehicle. We will continue using Princeton Audi for all our future Audi needs.

lacking in people skills!

by from johnston r.i. |

I was in the process of faxing the deposit paperwork to the dealer,after 2 days of going back and fourth straightening out final details of purchase(wanted to have no hidden secrets before i get there to pick up car,being that i was coming from r.i. to n.j,and buying blindly over the phone),i had one more questio for salesperson,john,so i left numerous messages on his cell phone(because he sent me close ups by his personal phone,and we had communicated details of purchase this way)and numerous messages at deslership,all day saturday,no response!i give one more call on sunday and i was told hey yea dont bother sending that deposit,the car got sold last night.i was pretty upset and said why didnt u call me yesterday,this would have never happened,his response was i was busey with customers all day!!,my response was i was a customer before they sat down at your desk!our deal was almost complete but he choose not to return numerous phone calls and another sales person sold it.do yourself a favor buy elsewhere,very unprofessional to say the least!

Princeton Audi responded to this review

March 18, 2015

Dear Gene, I am sorry to hear about this. Long distance deals can be challenging for both buyer and seller. It doesn't sound as though your salesperson responded the way we typically do. I understand your frustration. If there is anything we can do to make it up, I would be very receptive. Dave Darggenio General Manager Princeton Audi-VW

Great service

by from Princeton, NJ |

Warm and Professional staff. Felt welcomed and comfortable? Highly recommended.

Great service, very clean facility

by from Princeton, NJ |

Very efficient Service department ! very nice waiting area. excellent shuttle service fast service I feel very loyal to this Audi agency, from purchasing my A6 to all the excellent care we have received over the years! Highly recommend all of the employees!

Great Service, friendly & helpful people

by from Princeton, NJ |

I have had my Audi serviced at Princeton Audi for years. They provide quality Service with friendly & helpful people.

Great service

by from Plainsboro, NJ |

The whole process was seamless and pleasant. They handled everything from scheduling to paying for services in a professional & efficient manner.

Excellent- and I hate to say it but worth the cost

by from Princeton NJ |

Id give 5 stars all around but I found one dealer arrogant and sexist. We bought our first car from him. I refused to work with him on the 2nd... And we were very happy. Service is excellent!!! And worth the price.

... and it was covered under warrenty

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

I had a strange error with my S5. Whenever my gas tank got very low the engine light would come on. So I took it to Audi Princeton to have it investigated. Of course I had to put gas in the tank to drive it there so the engine light was now out by the time I got there. They identified that the previous Audi dealer who serviced the car forgot to change the brake fluid so they did it at no charge. They found that there was a recall on the S5 for a minor fix which they did at no charge. They couldn't find the engine light fault (since the light was now out) so I'll have to take it back another time. But there was absolutely no charge for the diagnostics or the work they did, and they provided me with a loaner car for the day. That was a very pleasant surprise. Great customer satisfaction - Well done Audi Princeton.

The worst service had ever seen

by from Bridgewater ,NJ |

This worst dealership had ever seen. They are the worst in customer service and worst in buying process. Highly recommended choose a different dealer rather going here and wasting time.

Princeton Audi responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Mr. Walker, On behalf of the staff, I am very sorry your shopping experience was less than perfect. Regarding our pricing policy, we utilize software to be competitive in the marketplace. This does not give us the flexibility to discount pre owned cars by thousands of dollars. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can begin to make it right. Regards, David Dargenio General Manager Princeton Audi 609-688-3100

Great buying experience

by from Titusville, NJ |

I had a great experience buying my S7 here. I custom ordered my car and the sales specialist was extremely helpful during the decision making process, and he kept me informed of progress during the wait for the car to be produced and shipped. The pick up and final buying process were seamless, as well.

Great Service

by from Woonsocket, RI |

I liked the service of this Showroom. I got an Audi Q5. The process went on very well.