Holman Ford Lincoln - Turnersville

3641 Rt. 42, Turnersville, NJ 08012

New 888-498-9312
Used 888-225-3977
Service 888-848-2380

Our NAME means a GREAT Deal!

Great, Love this dealership and the service depart

by from south Jersey |

Great, Love this dealership and the service department is above all others by far

Awsome People , Great Service

by from Royersford, PA |

Recently bought a 2014 Ford certified FORD Mustang. John arranged everything for me and also changed a part he felt wasn't working properly without me having to check. Almost everything happened on sms and i was ready to buy the car which is just perfect . Thanks a lot.

Great car, great price, excellent dealership

by from Sicklerville |

I shopped a great many brands and dealerships since we had not purchased a car in many years. Hands down winner not just at a good price, but at a comparable price for a product beyond compare. The product and salesman George Parker made all the difference. My wife is extremely happy with George, her new car and brilliant hubby who put Holman on the short list.

The Best Service!

by from Turnersville, NJ |

I bought a "new" car to me car from Chad. He was so helpful from start to finish. What I thought was going to be such a difficult process was so easy!!!! I recommend him to everyone!!! He is a one of a kind salesperson!

The best!

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

Niles was absolutely wonderful. I can't thank him and the finance manager enough for doing all they possibly could to get me into my new Focus, which I LOVE. Niles was friendly and without a doubt had me and my mothers best interests in mind. We had been to a few other dealerships and none of them greeted us at the door like Niles, nor made us feel like they truly wanted to help us. At Ford with Niles, it was the exact opposite. He's the best! I'm happy to know that at Ford, they have the customers best interests in mind and are willing to do whatever needs to be done to make sure we're good and okay. I couldn't be more grateful to have Niles as my first dealer for my first car purchase!

Wonderful Experience at Holman

by from Turnersville, NJ |

Chad was wonderful. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He showed me several vehicles that I was interested in. He is very knowledgeable and a great salesman. After my purchase, he was very helpful showing me the different and new features on my Escape. The dealership was clean and the environment relaxing. I love my new Escape. Thanks Chad and Holman Ford.

Great Service from sales to finance!

by from Sicklerville, NJ |

Great experience from the Sales agent - Bill, all the way through the finance department!

Holman Ford Lincoln - Turnersville responded to this review

July 9, 2014

We are glad to hear you are pleased with your experience at Holman Ford Lincoln Turnersville. Your kind words are appreciated! Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

excellent

by from Audubon |

Hello, I have not encountered any difficulties with my F150,nor do I expect any. The vehicle has surpassed any preconceived expectations. Mark is a knowledgeable courteous salesman. He made himself available according to my schedule, which can change suddenly. He listened to our description of what we wanted in a vehicle and found the right one. He introduced us to Holman staff in the service department and gave us a tour of the dealership. I would certainly recommend Mark & Holman as it was a great experience.

Holman Ford Lincoln - Turnersville responded to this review

July 9, 2014

Mike, Glad to hear you had a great experience and are enjoying your F-150! We appreciate the kind words and will pass them along to Mark and the rest of the team! Best Regards, Brittany Farrell Client Relations

Good customer service

by from Maple Shade, NJ |

I traded in my 2002 sebring for a 2012 ford fusion. I loved the car and the gas mileage is great. The car salesman bill was good for all his help selling me a fairly new car. Excellent customer service at this dealership and next time hopefully purchase another one in the near future.

Pleasant New Car Buying Experience

by from Gibbstown, NJ |

We purchased a new Escape from Holman and it was a good experience for us. The salesman did not try to pressure us. He took us on two test drives of the vehicle on different occasions and was ultimately able to find the exact Escape we were looking for. Overall a pleasant new car buying experience