Handy Chevrolet

699 Highgate Rd, Saint Albans, VT 05478

New 888-591-3963 New888-591-3963
Used 888-591-5956 Used888-591-5956
Service 888-774-1306 Service 888-774-1306

Short on time? Shop online! Go to handycars.com today.

Very pleased with Matt Artus with Handy Chevy!

by from Fairfield, VT |

I bought a truck from handy's this summer and I was very happy with the way Matt Artus handled himself. He had a great knowledge of the inventory as well as the Chevrolet brand. I was instantly a repeat when we found ourselves looking for a new car and knew right where to go. We went and talked to Jason R. and Matt A. and quickly found a car that fit perfectly to our budget. overall very happy with the way things turned out and we will be back for sure.

New truck from Matt and Handy's was fantastic!

by from Fairfax, VT |

Wasn't sure originally which direction to head in for a new truck but, when I came in Matt and Jason put their heads together to find a truck that fit my budget. It wasn't easy but we made it work and I couldn't be happier. Very satisfied overall!

Got a new car and cash back with Matt at Handy's

by from St. Albans, VT |

I was walking around the lot and had a very nice gentleman walk up to me. I was out there for a half hour, not really looking but, I was open to purchasing a newer car. Matt was professional and I found out I could get a new car and get money back.... and no payments for 3 years on a cruze. I was completely on board and overall very happy with my trade in price they offered me. Highly recommend Handy's.

Very professional & knowledgeable.Recommend Matt A

by from St. Albans, VT |

Came in a couple of months ago to upgrade my current Camaro. I found Matt Artus very helpful and very very professional. If anyone wants a new or used car see Matt at Handy's. Jason Rodriguez was a very big help and thanks to Ken Hackett for getting the order exactly right. After the car came in I decided to go with some mud flaps on my new Camaro and Matt worked hard with the service dept to make sure they were on before I picked up the car. Overall very happy with my experience. Quick and painless!!

by from Mooers ny |

I want to Thank Matt Artus and Jim Lash for everything they did for me and my husband, we love our new vehicle.

Great experience.

by from Mooers ny |

Had a great experience, I bought a 2015 Tahoe it is an amazing vehicle, they were very helpful, would def. buy again from them.

Great buying experience very easy to work with

by from Enosburg |

very knowledgeable staff and very helpful people. Would recommend to any one looking. Thank you Scott Bedell!

Best Car Buying Experienc;Happy Family of 5!

by from Essex Junction |

Best Car Buying Experienc;Happy Family of 5! Huge thanks to Scott Bedell and Jason Rodriguez

had a very pleausuable buying experience

by from st albans vermont |

staff was very very helpful and went above and beyond to help thank you.... Thanks to Scott Bedell, and Matt Artus for the help!

Phenomenal

by from Milton Vermont |

Sadly last month our car we had for only 6 months had died. We were sick of going from one used car to another so we decided it was time for a brand new one that wouldn't let us down. We check out many places and none seemed to have what we wanted, or was able to help us out with what we needed. Then we went to Handy's Chevy and we were surprised with what we found. We had a fantastic group of people that helped us out. I had started talking to Matt who had helped us out with the car. We also had a gentleman named Jake, who is no longer there, help us do things with that car as well. Jun, the financial person, helped us get the price of our payments right where they needed to be. We have been so happy with our new car and will defiantly be buying from here again when we need another car. Thank you to all to have helped us out.