Handy Chevrolet

699 Highgate Rd, Saint Albans, VT 05478

New 888-591-3963
Used 888-591-5956
Service 888-774-1306

Short on time? Shop online! Go to handycars.com today.

great service!

by from fairfield vermont |

This was the 1st time lease for us .we went in with something in mind,car and$ wise and lefted very pleased. Seth was a very great salesman.Very informative and friendly and down home.an enjoyable service.Love my new 2014 Equinox!!!

Very Pleased

by from Saint Albans, VT |

Tim Luneau was great to work with. He was easy to reach via email, and kept me as updated as he possibly could during the financing process. There was some miscommunication regarding financing as Jim Lash was out of the office for a few days, but once that hiccup was cleared up, I was able to take delivery of my vehicle within 24 hours. I really appreciate the hard work that all of the staff at Handy did to get us into a newer, safer vehicle quickly!

Helpful sales team

by from Addison, VT |

I came to Handy Chevrolet in a but of a bind. I didn't have to wait at all since a salesperson was available right away. While the process took longer than I would have liked, since my wife and I had our 4 kids with us, we were grateful for the large waiting area with a TV for the kids to watch. The staff was also very understanding of how tired and crabby our kids were getting since we had been travelling. We also appreciated the fact that Carmen and Jim stayed at least 2 hours after closing, on a Saturday no less, to make sure the deal got done. We live an hour away from Handy and it wasn't feasible for us to come back the next week.

looking to buy a new car

by from georgia ,vermont |

ended up leasing ,best deal for me @ the present time :)

Excellent Customer Service

by from Roxbury, VT |

It was a pleasure working with our consultant, Timothy Luneau. I provided him with our search criteria, and he met our needs without trying to oversell us, or attempting to put us into a vehicle we could not afford. His attention to our specific needs was greatly appreciated and I highly recommend him personally, as well as Handy Chevrolet, for making our purchase such a pleasant experience.

Excellent overall experience!

by from Williston, VT |

Randy was a big help through the whole buying process and it didn't stop there. Had a minor issue after the sale and Randy assisted without hesitation. My first experience with the service department (first impression is very important to me with a service department) was great. I was greeted at the door and everyone was very helpful. Eric Smith the Director is an excellent customer service individual and I would assume a great manager - I have managed many Sales & Customer Service departments and Eric went above and beyond. I am a tough sell so kudos to the Handy team!

Great overall experience.

by from Plattsburgh, NY |

I had inquired online about a truck, the very next day i was contacted by sales team. They great you with a smile and treat you more as a person than just another sale. i was very impressed with Handy Chevrolet and would recommend them to anyone in the area or even out of the area like myself, it was worth the drive.

by from St. George VT |

Purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu From Jim Lash and Seth , couldn't be happier on the deal and the car is absolutely wonderful. Anybody who says the Malibu doesn't measure up to other vehicles in this class is crazy. This car is awesome!!! I would recommend this dealership and their staff to anyone whos looking for a no BS deal and no hassle buying experience. Thanks Jim and Seth !!