BMW of Henderson

Used 888-795-1833
Service 888-447-1065

Excellent service ! Clean location

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Got a vehicle from Henderson BMW at a very low price was in and out in a hour no hassle no call just great service. If your looking for new or used recommend justin Sullivan ! Go see him ! I was blown away how every sales associate offered me water and even food what a great experience.

BMW of Henderson responded to this review

May 8, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Omari! We aim to provide great cars at great prices. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Awesome Sales Specialist

by from Henderson, NV |

My salesperson Steve Whitaker is awesome and knowledgeable. Had a great buying experience. Highly recommended.

2015 750LI

by from Henderson, NV |

The GM is great to work with, and the dealership is filled with great sales people who all work together. Shop around before buying. They will match, or do their best to match any other offer you find. I'd rather support Las Vegas/Henderson business community than go out of state.

VERY GREAT SERVICE

by from Henderson, NV |

Steven Whitaker from BMW Henderson was a great service, and i highly Recommended,

Great buying experience at Henderson BMW

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Recently bought a used SLK, and after calling to ensure that it was still available before driving out to see it, the salesman, Michael Turpin, ensured that it was clean and ready for my test drive upon arrival. He then not only had my car appraised in a very short amount of time, he arranged for his appraiser to entertain accepting a second car of mine in trade as well, even though I only had a photo of the car, which wasn't running at the time and needed to be towed from my home. In the end, they trusted me on my word relative to the condition of my second vehicle and we completed the entire transaction within two hours, with me driving off in my new SLK and with BMW Henderson trusting me to hold onto the second car until they sent a tow for it two days later. I was happy with both my new SLK and with the amount I was offered for both cars I turned in on trade. A total win-win.

It was great!!!

by from Henderson, NV |

I had a great experience with salesman AL!! He was very nice, helpful with information. And made shopping for a car a breeze. I was in and out in no time! (maybe an hr and a half) I do plan to refer as many people as I can to him. He was great!!!

Very happy with service

by from Las vegas nevada |

Good busines, great sevices and very nice vodtumer service

Great experience, highly recommend!

by from Henderson, NV |

Didn't spend 5 hours negotiating like past experiences. Was basically in and out with a deal I was satisfied with. Justin was fantastic, I will definitely be a return customer.

Almost perfect....

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Our salesman and the owner of the BMW Henderson had all doors, and options opened to us. But the difference from what we had, to what we wanted to trade, just didn't add up.

BMW see Feri, Erik, & Jason.... Excellent!

by from Henderson, NV |

We had the nicest time with Feri, Erik, and Jason. They all knew what they were doing, Feri was so kind and helpful, Erik one of the managers gave us everything we asked for, made things happen so that we got the BMW we wanted. Jason was funny and accommodating, he made sure we got the financial deals we asked for. The entire experience was exactly what you would expect from a BMW dealership, the best! Erik even told us to bring in our old Acura so that the service crew could fix our plastic headlights to looking like new, it had nothing to do with our purchase, it was already done. It was a great experience, they got us done and set up right away, appointments made with their Genius to train us on all our new car details. They even tinted our windows just because. Go in, ask for lovely Feri, and don't go anywhere else, you don't need too.

Excellent buying experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Our buying experience was totally positive! There was no pressure to buy and the price we were offered on the new BMW X1 was very acceptable. Michael was very personable and helpful in answering all questions related to the car. We would definitely recommend this dealership and its staff to our friends and relatives.