BMW of Henderson

Used 888-795-1833
Service 888-447-1065

Excellent service ! Clean location

by from Las Vegas Nevada |

Got a vehicle from Henderson BMW at a very low price was in and out in a hour no hassle no call just great service. If your looking for new or used recommend justin Sullivan ! Go see him ! I was blown away how every sales associate offered me water and even food what a great experience.

May 8, 2014

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Omari! We aim to provide great cars at great prices. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Excellent service

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Excellent sales representative. Ed White was very knowledgable on all our questions. He was very helpful for us making the best decision. Thank you Ed. We love our x5.

Stress Free Car Buying Experience

by from Henderson, Nevada |

I recently purchased a convertible 640i from BMW of Henderson and it honestly was an enjoyable experience. Ed White and the rest of the amazing staff were very accommodating. I have purchased several high end vehicles in the past but I must say this has been the smoothest purchase of them all. I want to thank everyone and a special thanks to Jason for the gift for my first grandchild that is due in February.

October 21, 2014

Leslye, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We're glad we provided this to you. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

BMW of Henderson NV Review

by from henderson nv |

I traded in an X6M that I purchased 3 years ago for a 750 Li. Truth is that I loved the X6M but it was a constant maintenance headache. The dealership absorbed all of the maintenance cost along the way and made it as easy as possible for me but in the end this car was not BMW'S best effort. That said their service was good enough to keep my business after a bad purchase decision the first time through so that is the best recommendation that I can give anyone.

fantastic experience

by from Henderson, Nv |

We came in late around 740pm on a Saturday night. ..we were welcomed very enthusiastically and curiously. Even though it was late everyone treated us with respect and joy. I will buy my next BMW here again. Thank you Rose.

First time buyer of BMW

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

Part of my buying experience was through Autonation,but once I arrived at BMW of Henderson and sat down with Brandon Alquist it went from good to great! Probably one of the best experiences I have ever had buying a new car and I look forward to my next purchase.

September 27, 2014

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Great experience!!!

by from Henderson NV |

No hassle or pressure at all from our salesman Michael Turpin nor from the finance dept. What an excellent service you gave us. Thank you Michael for making our buying experience wonderful. We highly recommend this dealership, the BMW of Henderson.

September 17, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Tony. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

BEST BMW ANYWHERE

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

Richard Yoo at Henderson BMW went above and beyond to find a 1-series BMW. I was insistent on that model. He found one in California, had it shipped to Henderson, NV and put this excellent vehicle through a quality inspection. The buying process was simple and straight to the point---no hard sell, they rested on the name BMW and all it represents.

Excellent Service

by from Henderson,NV |

Great experience. Justin Sullivan made my buying experience truly great. He was very patient with my trying to make up my mind about which of the many great vehicles that BMW had to offer was the one for me. I had a 3 series and left with a brand new 4 series. In a few years I will be back for a 5. The finance manager David was also great and assistant service manager Marco is the best. I highly recommend this dealership for your shopping and service needs.

Efficient service

by from Henderson, NV |

Got very good service from Justin Sullivan who had sold me a BMW 320i. Got the car after test driving it. It took just about 30 minutes to get the paperwork taken care of and I was on my way with a brand new ride. With my very busy life, I value efficiency and quality highly.

BMW of Henderson Sales Dept.

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

I would like to say my experience with the sales dept. BMW of Henderson was amazing. I received no hassle or pressure from the salesman Brandon A. He showed me the vehicle I was interested in made me a good deal and done. He never tried to talk me into another vehicle he worked with me on the vehicle that I wanted. I would also like to say I received no hassle or pressure from the finance dept. either. The lady had no problem explaining about what each form I was signing. I would highly recommend BMW of Henderson to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. They were great!! oh and I just wanted to say I have no review for the service dept. since I have had no reason to visit them yet.

August 23, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! The staff at BMW of Henderson always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service.