BMW of Henderson

Service 888-447-1065

An AutoNation Company.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Las Vegas , Nv |

My partner recently purchased a vehicle from Rose , after seeing the outcome and excellent service they had to offer I decided to purchase my first vehicle from Rose, the most sweetest person and excellent service I have received by far. I was very pleased and would highly refer my friends and family to Rose. Thank you for everything you've done for us and for making our car purchase experience as smooth as possible.

Services

by from Henderson, NV |

We went there looking at a used 2011 Lexus. Instead we left in a brand new 2015 328i series BMW. Al was really down to earth and easy to work with. I really appreciate how important their customer satisfaction is to them.

Great Services

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I came in not really expecting anything, but after the great service i felt comfortable in purchasing a vehicle from them

Great Dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Everybody is very nice and I like this dealership a lot.

Great Customer Service and Buying Experience

by from Paradise, NV |

Great and easy buying experience as a USAA member. Great customer service during and after the purchase.

Great BMW delaership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Awesome! Great salesman and the team. Will definitely buy again and recommend to family and friends for their car buying needs.

My Dream car Experience BMW 528i

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I just bought my dream car BMW 528i and Ali Brooks was the sales rep assisting me and I could not be happier. She was very helpful throughout the process and had great knowledge of the Product. David in Finance was super friendly and helpful and made the second part of the buying process very smooth and professional. Thank you Ali and David at BMW of Henderson.

Purchase of 2013 CPO BMW 328I

by from Lake Havasu City, Arizona |

I am extremely pleased with the entire experience of the purchase of my car. Michael simply could not have done a better job! He's great, and BMW of Henderson is lucky to have him.

Lol salesman more interested in his Starbucks

by from Henderson, Nevada |

Justin Sullivan, I know his name because I got his card. But why give me your card if your on your cell phone and worried about your Starbucks. I think he thought I was broke, sorry buddy 820 fico and executive at a casino. I don't like writing bad reviews but hopefully someone in management will get him under control. He was so disinterested and annoyed by my presence I honestly wanted to laugh. Seems like a nice store and the remodel shows they are spending money and care.

July 1, 2015

Craig, we're disappointed after your negative experience at BMW of Henderson. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations, and we regret that we have not met your expectations at our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (702) 570-0278 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Fantastic customer service

by from Henderson, Nevada |

From the moment the gentle man opened the sales floor door there was friendly and knowledgable sales people all whom were smiling. My sales person Justin Sulvin was so knowledgable with BMW 's sharing his experiences driving one to picking out the model I chose without any hassle. Eric the general manager jumped in when Justin had a customer from the night before come in with some questions. Eric again with a big smile starting asking me questions to learn what I was looking for in a vehicle. Eric started showing me some features on the X5 I chose, and garenteeded me he would take care of the stains on the wheel hubs for me, which he did promptly, before I drove it off the lot I would recommend BMW Henderson in the Auto mall to anyone interested in purchasing a beautiful BMW.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

X3 Purchase

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Ali was amazing at fixing an issue with a car I purchased, great customer service.

June 23, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!