Ira Lexus Danvers

Used 888-738-6727
Service 888-234-7174

The Ira experience

by from Salem, MA |

Ira Lexus made shopping for a car, or in my case 2010 Lexus RX350 SUV, a great and easy purchase. From bringing the car down from Manchester'a Ira dealership in NH to Danvers for the test drive. John Ponce was great. Tom Blanchette was very helpful in the financing department.

July 17, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your RX350.

I had a great experience at Ira Lexus Danvers!

by from Danvers, MA |

From the clean show room & cube areas to the friendly service my experience at Ira Lexus in Danvers was 1st class. James Brooks is a great guy. I highly recommened! The guy even offered to pick me up when my new car was ready. Pretty awesome...........

Recent Lease of GS

by from Andover, MA |

James Brooks was great to work with. He knew the cars very well and was very responsive to a myriad of questions I posed. I am a repeat customer. I would recommend IRA Lexus to my friends and family.

December 13, 2014

Mike, thank you for your continued patronage. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to further assisting you in the future!

Lexus Experience

by from North Reading, MA |

Recently leased two new cars and had a very enjoyable and excellent experience. Salesmen James Brooks, Mark Driscoll and Breno Annes, Tech. were not only curteous, but extremely knowledgeable. We will definatley do business again. Very Happy with our purchase. Thank you. Fran and Rich Giardi

December 11, 2014

Thank YOU, Fran and Rich! We hope you are both enjoying your new vehicles. If there is ever anything we can assist with, please let us know.

Customer Focus

by from Framingham MA |

I purchased my Lexus RX350 recently from Ira Lexus. First of all, the internet sales service surpassed all the other companies as the company tries to be transparent with pricing and offer very competitive prices upfront immediately. Kevin who was the internet sales rep was extremely responsive and on the ball and tried so hard to make the process as painless as possible. When I arrived the facility, Gil helped us with the actual purchase process. Gil was very professional and pleasant. I ended up purchasing my vehicle there even though this is the first dealership I visited. I did run into problem with the registration process due to the Thanksgiving holiday and my registration was missed and delayed. There was a bit of frustration as I thought the process should have been handled properly. However, Gil and the team was very professional and was trying very hard to fix the issues for me. They required additional documentation to be signed and was very nice to offer to drive 50+ miles to me to get me to sign the documentation to save me a trip. Even though there was a bit of frustration but at the end the process was handled professionally. I enjoyed working with Gil and Angermayer. They are really good folks to work with and they are very fair. You will enjoy working with them as well.

December 9, 2014

Thank you for your patience and understanding with the registration process. We are happy to have you as part of our Ira Lexus family and we look forward to further assisting you in the future!

My experience at IRA Lexus

by from Wilmington, MA |

Ted provided first class customer service. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and has a great sense of humor. We would definately recommend Ted and the dealership to our friends and relatives. Great job Ted!

November 15, 2014

David & Jeanne, thank you for your kind review! We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

My experience with IRA LEXUS

by from Peabody, Ma. |

Ted Poulos was very helpful & informative he took the time to make sure that i was satisfied & comfortable with the decision to lease the RX350 2015 Thank You Ted, Joyce Potvin

November 6, 2014

Hi there! Thank you for your review, it's good to hear that Ted ensured you found the right RX for you. We thank you for your business!

My IRA Lexus Experience

by from Marblehead, Massachussetts |

The service was excellent! Ted Poullis, the sales rep went out of his way to accommodate our questions and fully explain everything in detail. The delivery of the car was also ver satisfying as Ted and the information specialist Breno were able to introduce us to all the wonderful features of the car. I would not hesitate to strongly reccommend both these gentleman and the Ira team to my friends for purchasing a Lexus!

November 8, 2014

Hi Sharon! Thank you for your review, it's good to hear that Ted and the whole team ensured you found the right vehicle for you.

Myexperience at IRA Lexus

by from Andover, Massachusetts |

The team was very helpful and knowledgable with the leasing process. After the purchase, all members of the team spent the time to show me all of the new technology included with the car.

November 4, 2014

We're glad you had a great time leasing your new car. Thank you for your review!

My experience with IRA LEXUS

by from Amesbury |

I began my shopping on the internet and then went out to look at my potential purchases. I quickly found out that what you see online is not always what you see when you arrive at a dealer. I then Arrived at IRA Lexus and was greeted by a courtious and friendly Salesman (Ted Poulas) who was not your typical pressure salesman. He took me to the vehicle I was interseted in and was very friendly and knowledgable. Once we were at the vehicle, I found it in exactly the condition that was advertised. The price was also as advertised. I felt very comfortable negotiating with Ted and once we hit a reasonble price for the both of us I bought the vehicle. But it didn't end there, Ted made sure the car was registered inspected and ready for me to pick up the very next day. I greatly appreciate how Ted and IRA handled everything. I would definately do business here again and will recommend it to friends and Family.

November 4, 2014

Peter, thank you for your kind review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Great People Make a Great Dealership.

by from Strafford, NH |

We drove over 200 miles before reaching IRA Lexus in Danvers Ma. I could tell you about the failed visit to another Lexus dealer we visited 5 hours earlier before arriving in Danvers, but it?s not worth it. What is worth writing about is our tremendous, wonderful visit to IRA of Danvers. Actually, Ted Poulos is IRA Lexus of Danvers to me and my wife. Ted welcomed us to ?His? Lexus store the moment we arrived. I say ?His?, because Ted treated us like we were visiting his store. He gave me and my wife a bottle of water and found a comfortable place for us to sit. I think he knew we were tired and needed to catch our breath after a long ride. We were not going to stop but were driving right by. How could we not stop and look. I?m so very glad we did!! Through the whole process Ted helped us with every question we had. He made sure he bought what we asked for. Ted is a man of his word. Ted has an excellent sense of humor and knows how to take care of people, like us, who have been looking for the right car. We have no doubt we?ll be well taken care of now and in the future. Ted introduced us to the Sales Manager, Jose Silva and one of the Finance Managers, Nick Garofalo. Both these men are impeccable mangers and people. They genuinely care about their customers. Both Jose and Nick helped us in ways we didn?t expect with the final sale of the car. Nick helped us find the best financing option for our family. Jose worked hard for Ted. Jose helped Ted provide the exact car we needed at a price we could not walk away from. Not only have we bought a great Lexus car, but we have gained new friends. Ted, Nick and Jose will be friends for a long time. Thank you Lexus of Danvers for helping find a great car but more importantly find great men to work with now and in the future.

November 1, 2014

We look forward to working with you again! Thank you for your kind review. We truly value your patronage!