Ira Lexus Danvers

Used 888-738-6727
Service 888-234-7174

The Ira experience

by from Salem, MA |

Ira Lexus made shopping for a car, or in my case 2010 Lexus RX350 SUV, a great and easy purchase. From bringing the car down from Manchester'a Ira dealership in NH to Danvers for the test drive. John Ponce was great. Tom Blanchette was very helpful in the financing department.

July 17, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your RX350.

My Ira Lexus experience

by from North Andover, MA 01845 |

My wife and I dropped by in the showroom. We were approached pleasantly. Our needs were asked and answered. The car we were looking for happened to be in stock. Test drive was offered. The deal went through smoothly but quite took a little bit longer. The person who first approached us, Mr. Ted Poulus, was very accommodating, pleasant and nice. The whole experience was worth it. My wife and I are happy with the new car we purchased. The showroom is very presentable. The staff overall is pleasant.

October 17, 2014

Rex, we're glad you and your wife are happy with your new Lexus! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you. We look forward to seeing you again.

My IRA Lexus Experience

by from Tewksbury, MA |

Salesman was very professional and informative. Purchasing experience was pleasant and smooth. Very appreciative to have a vehicle technolgy review before leaving the dealership.

October 13, 2014

Jerry, we are glad you had a pleasant and smooth purchase! We look forward to assisting you again.

Ira Lexus

by from Middleton, MA |

This is my first Lexus. I came in not expecting to buy anything. I wasn't pressured; the overall experience was enjoyable!!

October 7, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new car, Kim! Thank you for coming to see us and for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

My experienceat IRA Lexus

by from Gloucester, Ma |

We found Ted to be very helpful and attentative to our needs. He was a very nice salesperson to work with and stayed in touch with us throughout the whole process.

October 6, 2014

Regina and David, thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you and earn your business. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know!

Best Dealership

by from Saugus, MA |

Ira Lexus of Danvers is a great dealership. I have dealt with them for 13 years and I have never been disappointed with them. They go above and beyond. They are courteous, friendly and very professional. I just bought a new RX350 and I felt I got a great deal, a great car and awesome service. I had the pleasure of dealing with a great salesman, Gene Porzio. Gene was extremely knowledgeable, very personable and not the least bit pushy. He made buying a new car a pleasant and easy task. I would highly recommend Ira Lexus of Danvers to anyone and I have.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind review and continued loyalty. We hope to continue to earn your business on every visit. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with!

My excellent experience in Ira Lexus

by from Hamilton MA |

We came to buy a used Lexus and was greeted by Ted. He was very helpful to explain all the features of the car we were looking for. We were very happy with the car the service, and bought the car right away.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your review! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

My experience in IRA Lexus

by from Newton, MA |

It was very pleasant to work together with Ted, very professional, friendly, and honest.

October 6, 2014

Thank you for your kind review, Martin! We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Great Dealership !

by from Farmington, NH |

I just purchased a Lexus GS350 from Ira Lexus in Danvers ad I could not be more pleased. Michael Walsh, the internet salesperson was honest, clear and prompt with me online, did a great job. Mark Lee , my salesperson also did a very solid job with reasonable negotiation and showing me the values of the car. He knows LEXUS well. The dealership made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. I do not know yet about the Quality of repairs or how well the service department is but will find out in the future. The only drawback at all and it is minor, is the amount of time it took to get things finalized, I was there about 4 and a half hours but that is what happens at busy dealerships. I had the day off so it really was not a problem but if that were not the case it might have been a bit inconvenient. Overall a very POSITIVE experience though and I LOVE my Lexus and can now see why people rave about their cars. Dan H.

September 23, 2014

Dan, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time it took to finalize everything, but thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to continue earning your customer satisfaction in our service department. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

2012 Honda Civic

by from Peabody, MA |

Great experince here. I would highly recommend the dealership to friends and family. They were very helpful meeting my needs and helping me make the best decision for me. Bert was very nice and I enjoyed working with him and Victor the fianciaes.

September 23, 2014

Catherine, thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to have you as a customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Please reach out to us if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Excellent staff all around!

by from Melrose MA |

My 07 Lexus was in service and I was wondering in the showroom, buying a new car was not on my mind. I met Chuck Festa, a salesmen, and he told me about the new 2015 RX 350. I was so impressed by Chuck and his knowledge of the product, but more so by the man himself. He put no pressure on me at all and was very friendly. Needless to say I came back to IRA Lexus later with my Wife and eventually purchased the vehicle. The experience was that of dealing with a friend not your typical salesmen. The entire staff and process was pleasant and they were and have continued to be very responsive to my requests.

September 4, 2014

Pat, thank you for your kind review! I'm glad Chuck provided you with a pleasant car buying experience. We truly value your business and hope to continue earning it for many years. If there is anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Willy Moy, General Manager