Ira Lexus Danvers

Used 888-738-6727
Service 888-234-7174

Great Dealership !

by from Farmington, NH |

I just purchased a Lexus GS350 from Ira Lexus in Danvers ad I could not be more pleased. Michael Walsh, the internet salesperson was honest, clear and prompt with me online, did a great job. Mark Lee , my salesperson also did a very solid job with reasonable negotiation and showing me the values of the car. He knows LEXUS well. The dealership made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. I do not know yet about the Quality of repairs or how well the service department is but will find out in the future. The only drawback at all and it is minor, is the amount of time it took to get things finalized, I was there about 4 and a half hours but that is what happens at busy dealerships. I had the day off so it really was not a problem but if that were not the case it might have been a bit inconvenient. Overall a very POSITIVE experience though and I LOVE my Lexus and can now see why people rave about their cars. Dan H.

September 23, 2014

Dan, thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the time it took to finalize everything, but thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to continue earning your customer satisfaction in our service department. If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know.

2012 Honda Civic

by from Peabody, MA |

Great experince here. I would highly recommend the dealership to friends and family. They were very helpful meeting my needs and helping me make the best decision for me. Bert was very nice and I enjoyed working with him and Victor the fianciaes.

September 23, 2014

Catherine, thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to have you as a customer and we look forward to assisting you in the future. Please reach out to us if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Excellent staff all around!

by from Melrose MA |

My 07 Lexus was in service and I was wondering in the showroom, buying a new car was not on my mind. I met Chuck Festa, a salesmen, and he told me about the new 2015 RX 350. I was so impressed by Chuck and his knowledge of the product, but more so by the man himself. He put no pressure on me at all and was very friendly. Needless to say I came back to IRA Lexus later with my Wife and eventually purchased the vehicle. The experience was that of dealing with a friend not your typical salesmen. The entire staff and process was pleasant and they were and have continued to be very responsive to my requests.

September 4, 2014

Pat, thank you for your kind review! I'm glad Chuck provided you with a pleasant car buying experience. We truly value your business and hope to continue earning it for many years. If there is anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Willy Moy, General Manager

My Lexus Experience

by from Mass. |

I visited the IRA Lexus to buy a preowned quality vehicle. I believe I did accomplish that with the help of sales person Ted Poulos. I was to pick up the car the next morning. I arrived with the bank check as requested and contacted the insurance agent as requested the transactions were completed in one hour the car had only to get the inspection sticker so that I could leave your dealership. It took hours for that to happen. I was at the dealership at nine in the morning and the sticker was not completed till 1:30 pm. I know I could have gotten the sticker at a gas down the street in 30 minutes. I spent my whole day waiting for something that should have been completed in a short period of time. The service department seems to have a problem.

September 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize that your car inspection was anything but satisfactory. After reviewing your situation, we would like to offer you a free tank of gas for your inconvenience. I do thank you for your business and hope that we can make you a satisfied customer. If there is ever anything I can do for you in the future, please give me a call at 978-739-8608. Willy Moy, General Manager

My experience at IRA LEXUS

by from Havehill. MA |

Ted Poulos was a fantastic salesperson - listened to what I was interested in, provided a thorough test drive, answered all my questions and provided insight into the vehicle and Lexus Service offerings. We quickly came to a financial agreement shaking hands to close the deal within 40 minutes of my arrival to the dealership.

August 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with Ted! I hope you are enjoying your new Lexus and drop by to say hello sometime. If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Willy Moy, General Manager

My experience with IRA Lexus

by from Methuen |

I had a great experience at IRA Lexus with the purchase of my IS250. Our sales person , Ted, was very straight honost person and very kind. Answered all our questions, from big things to small ones. We strongly recommend IRA Lexus and Ted.

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your kind words on Ted! I'm glad he was very kind and honest throughout your car buying process. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please let me know. Willy Moy, General Manager

2015 Lexus RX350

by from Middleton. MA |

I am extremly happy with the excellent service at IRA Lexus. Bert is my salesman and he has bent over backwards to make sure I'm completely satisfied with the new-car buying process. I have the utmost confidence in Bert and also Belo, the finance manager. These two gentlemen both went over and above to please me every step of the way!

August 20, 2014

Katherine, thank you for your kind comments. I'm pleased to hear Bert did everything to make sure you were completely satisfied with your new car buying experience. I hope we continue to earn your trust and business for many years to come. If there is ever anything I can personally assist you with, please let me know. Willy Moy, General Manager

2013 gs 350

by from saugus mass |

was very happy with entire process extremely happy with Burt Rivas my salesman he was very profesional and respectful .

August 15, 2014

Thank you Kevin, we are thrilled to hear that Burt helped you through the buying process! We appreciate your review!

2015 rx350

by from Marblehead, MA |

It was a good experience. I would reccomend this dealer to a friend.

August 13, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments, Dave! If there is ever anything I can assist you with, please let me know. Willy Moy, General Manager

My IRA LEXUS experience

by from Danvers MA |

Ted was very helpful and showed a genuine interest in finding us a car. He was also great with the kids who were in tow.

August 13, 2014

Eric, thank you! We all truly value your business and thank you for the opportunity given to help find you a car. I hope you, and your family, are enjoying your new Lexus! Come back to see us! Willy Moy, General Manager