2871 Route 1 South, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Service 877-404-7065

You're Part of the Team!

Buying my next Toyota

by from Somerset, Nj |

I just bought home my new toyota!!!!! What a wonderful experience!!!!! Joe DiStefano and Michael Parlato what a great team!!!!I can't believe how great they were. Knowledgeable and LOVEABLE!!!!!!! Thanks for my New Rav 4!!!!.

Team Toyota of Princeton responded to this review

December 28, 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson ? General Manager

Excellent sales experience

by from Lawrence, NJ |

I stopped by Team Toyota Princeton to look at the new Rav4. The salesman, Anthony Dell, was incredibly knowledgable and patient. We looked at many Rav4s, and Mr. Dell was a pleasure throughout the process. I did not buy, yet. I'll be making a decision, soon, but there is no doubt that I will be buying the car from Team Princeton, and Mr. Dell. If you're in the market for a fabulous new Toyota, ask for Anthony Dell at Team Princeton; you'll be thrilled with the experience.

Team Toyota family

by from Hamilton, NJ |

My parents and siblings have been buying cars from Team Toyota for years, so when it came time for me to look at replacing my old car, I went to them first. When I first entered the new cars building in the Princeton facility, I was skeptical that they were going to be able to come down to the numbers I needed in order to leave with a 2015 model. I told the dealer I was working with, Ando Dell, that I suspected I would wind up having to make my purchase at their used car lot, as I was on a tight budget and likely wouldn't be able to afford a brand new model. Ando was understanding of my financial situation, and began working to figure out if a new car would be an option for me. After making three trips to the finances department, Ando was able to work with Marybeth Yacovelli in order bring the cost of a 2015 Toyota Corolla down to the numbers that fit my budget, and keep my monthly payments at the figure I was aiming for. Ando and Marybeth recognized that my family has been with Team Toyota for a long time, and in the end used this fact to swing a deal for me and allow me to drive off the lot in a newer model car than I had been expecting to get for the price I was able to pay. I would recommend Ando as a dealer to anyone looking to get a good deal on a new Toyota, and I would recommend Marybeth as an excellent and easy to work with finance manager throughout the process. I'm happy to be staying in the Team Toyota family.

Anthony Dell is your man for a great deal

by from Ewing, NJ |

Ok. So this was the first time I decided to purchase a Toyota as I've always been a Honda guy. After my exceptional experience at toyota I can confidently day that I will buy from them again. The experience was hardly painful and there was little haggling, if at all. I credit my salesman for this, his name being ANTHONY DELL. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STRESS-FREE CAR PURCHASE THEN LOOK NO FURTHER THAN ANTHONY. HE WAS EXCELLENT, KIND, AND quite MODEST. All the traits you wish for in a car salesman, let alone a person in general. Just ask for Anthony upon entering the facility. I sincerely promise you will not regret it. Mark

Great Bodywork!!!!!!

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

The body shop did an excellent job repairing my Prius. They weren't happy with the initial paint color so they repainted the damaged portions so it would be perfect. The car looks like new!!!

Excellent maintenance & repair facility!

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

I've been having my Toyota's serviced and repaired at this facility since the late 1980's. I've always been completely satisfied with the quality of their service. Highly recommended.

awesome service

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Awesome customer service. I never felt rushed or pushed during the buying process. During scheduled maintenance, the staff were polite.

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Very pleasant visit. Took car in right away. Asked me when I needed car, Told them and they called me, Car was done on time. Went over repairs and paid.

Awesome Salesperson

by from South Brunswick, NJ |

If you want to buy a certified Toyota you should go to Team Toyota in Princeton and see Joe Rivetti. He really worked hard to get me the car I wanted and with no pressure. When I pulled up to the dealership's used car showroom and saw they had like 200 used cars Joe came up and introduced himself. I told him I went to his competition and they didn't have the car I wanted. He had what I was looking for and gave me more for my trade than the other place. I took the car home and Joe made everything so relaxing and easy. He already called to make sure I was happy. Thanks Joe!!!

I just read your reviews. Boy are they VERY BAD

by from basking ridge ,Nj |

I was thinking of buying a used car from you. After these reviews I feel I can't trust this dealership. I never read such bad reviews about a car dealer. I hope the management does something about it. Maybe the owner. It seems from the reviews tha managers are just as bad. Can't understand why.

felt like the old bait and switch

by from Hillsdale NJ |

well was online searching for a vehicle, found a toyota tacoma at a great price off their website, wrote down the VIN number, called, it was in inventory and miraculously when I called back and checked the website...it was gone. First they claimed it was never there, then when I reminded them I live chatted with the VIN number, the manager told me, well people with big fingers can make typing mistakes, they do 50 of these a day. leave it to say, I will tell everyone I know of this experience and let them judge for themselves, but in my case I will NEVER purchase a vehicle from them...just cannot trust them.