Team Toyota of Princeton

Service 877-404-7065

You're Part of the Team!

Buying my next Toyota

by from Somerset, Nj |

I just bought home my new toyota!!!!! What a wonderful experience!!!!! Joe DiStefano and Michael Parlato what a great team!!!!I can't believe how great they were. Knowledgeable and LOVEABLE!!!!!!! Thanks for my New Rav 4!!!!.

December 28, 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Please visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson ? General Manager

felt like the old bait and switch

by from Hillsdale NJ |

well was online searching for a vehicle, found a toyota tacoma at a great price off their website, wrote down the VIN number, called, it was in inventory and miraculously when I called back and checked the website...it was gone. First they claimed it was never there, then when I reminded them I live chatted with the VIN number, the manager told me, well people with big fingers can make typing mistakes, they do 50 of these a day. leave it to say, I will tell everyone I know of this experience and let them judge for themselves, but in my case I will NEVER purchase a vehicle from them...just cannot trust them.

Don't come to this toyota

by from trenton nj |

I do not recommend going to this dealership. If you do don't speak to Abraham (Abe). They refused to give me my license back when I was trying to go. Incredibly pushy, rude, creepy and will harass you. Don't give them your number or they will call you and text you every day until you call back and tell them to stop. I don't even think you should text someone you're trying to sell a car to. He's just very creepy and likes to harass. The manager I spoke to wasn't even any better. He acted like it was no big deal that I felt harassed or that I thought I shouldn't come back because it wasn't safe.

just browsing

by from chandler, AZ |

They are typical as all used car dealers are in a place far away as New Jersey.

April 23, 2014

Albert, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Jeff Robinson General Manager JRobinson@teamprinceton.com

PRINCETON TOYOTA LIES TO SELL CARS

by from HAMILTON NJ |

This dealership is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a 2014 Rav 4 with 9 miles on it from this dealer the bumper had scratches. They promised to fix it however after 3 days at there body shop all they did was buff the scratches with compound and the scratches are still visible. The scratches were deep and the entire bumper should have been re-painted but all they want to do is the cheapest repair possible. This dealer will lie and manipulate you and promise you anything to get you to buy a car. I spoke with the management and was told on 2-27-2014 that they only agreed to buff the scratches not re-paint the bumper and that even though the scratches are still there its repaired. THIS IS NOT A REPUTABLE DEALERSHIP BECAREFUL IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AS THEY DO NOT HONOR WHAT THEY SAY AND THEY DO NOT BELIVE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AT THIS DEALERSHIP. ONCE YOU BUY YOUR CAR YOUR ON YOUR OWN. Finally after they said the would not honor our agreement an argument started in which I raised my voice at which point the manger told me to beat it and get out of his store or he would call the police and have me arrested. They rather have me arrested and be sued than honor our agreement. THIS IS A VERY SHADY UNPROFESSIONAL DEALERSHIP AND YOU WILL GET SCREWED IF YOU DEAL WITH THEM YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

April 23, 2014

Henry- On behalf of our sales team here at Team Toyota of Princeton, I wholeheartedly apologize that you had a very unpleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. The frustration you encountered due to the unfixed scratches is unimaginable and what you have experienced is definitely unacceptable. We would like to discuss this further with you so please do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Jeff Robinson General Manager JRobinson@teamprinceton.com

Bad experience in the certified used car trailer

by from Ewing, NJ |

The people in the service dept. are very friendly and helpful. However, the guy who oversees the sale of the certified used cars is very rude and nasty, no customer service or people skills. I will do my darn best to discourage anyone I know from going there to buy a car. That was the worse experience for me.

September 16, 2013

A successful 4000 car sales a year franchised car dealership strives to make the buying process as pleasant and low key as possible. We certainly regret that this customer had a poor experience. We aren't perfect but at least 4000 times a year we make somebody happy enough to take their new vehicle home with them.

Excellent service Brian Jackson excellent car 2013

by from Lawrenceville nj |

Just bought a new car 2013 corolla. Excellent choice.My sales man BRIAN JACKSON Also was excellent. He answered all my questions and concerns.he is extremely helpful Wouldn't go to a different sales man. Anyone looking for a new car this is the place to Go. BRIAN JACKSON is the one to see.

March 27, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new Corolla! It is encouraging to hear that Brian impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for our exclusive specials and offers! Jeff Robinson General Manager JRobinson@teamprinceton.com

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from TRENTON NJ |

I PURCHASED A 2013 HIGHLANDER AND TOOK IT IN FOR MY 10,000 MILE CHECK UP AND BRIAN PETERS WAS EXCELLENT IN EXPLANING EVERY THEY DID IN DETAIL.THIS IS THE SECOND TOYOTA I PURCHASED AND BRIAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THIS IS THE SECOND VEHICLE THAT I PURCHASED FROM JOE DISTEFANO JOE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT WHEN I PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM JOE.HE GOES OVER EVERY DETAIL ABOUT THE CAR AND MAKES YOU VERY COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR PURCHASE.I WOULD RECCOMEND BUYING AND HAVING YOUR CAR SERVICED AT LAWRENCE TOYOTA

A great car buying experience!

by from Matawan, NJ |

I recently bought a 2010 Rav4 from Mike Hillocks at Lawrence Toyota. From start to finish it was an effortless process. When I arrived, he handed me the keys and let me take a test drive alone, which was great. He then gave me as much time as I need to "kick the tires" and check the car out. He then answered any questions I had about the car and was very laid back and didn't pressure me AT ALL. He also pointed out a ding in the rear passenger door and told me he would have it removed free of charge if I liked the car. The car was already priced below KBB value, but he dropped the price even lower for me, gave me a fair price on my trade in and had the ding removed like he said he would. I love my (wife's) new Rav4 and I'm thankful Mike made the process pleasant and easy for me. Don't believe the bad reviews, you will be pleasantly surprised if you visit this dealership. FYI they are currently rebuilding the certified pre-owned facilities so all business was done in a trailer. Who cares, what matters to me is honestly and professionalism and I received both.

Love the service center, Hate the used car center

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

I have gotten my Toyota serviced at this center for years and have always had a great experience. I highly recommend the service center. However, the two times I have tried to buy a used car at this place, it has been awful. Both salesman became incredible pushy after test driving the cars and going to the computers. They try to get all of your information and then they get testy if you don't want to give it to them. I walked out both times. It is really discouraging.

Couldn't be bothered

by from Lawrence, NJ |

Small office space made it difficult to get paperwork complete. Could have cared less whether or not we purchased the car.