Speedway Auto Mall

1590 W. Lane Road, Machesney Park, IL 61115

Used 888-336-8802 Used 888-336-8802

First time buyer at Speedway Auto Mall

by from Machesney Park, Il. |

My wife and I were looking for a car and we heard good things about Speedway Auto Mall from where she works. We stopped out there and was introduced to Ryan Smith who preceded to help us in any way we needed even letting us test drive different vehicles that day. My wife fell in love with one car and Ryan made it happen with a great deal and very low interest rate. After having a couple things fixed on the car my wife is now driving this vehicle and loving it. Thanks to Grant in service for everything he has done for us prior to ownership of this vehicle. We will come back to JR and Speedway Auto Mall again and will tell people about our great experience there.

Great service

by from rockford |

Dean was very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars he showed me. He helped me get financed quickly and with ease.

First time buyer

by from Machesney Park IL |

My first time financing a car and Steve was extremely helpful, knowledgable and personable. I had a very calm and easy experience and walked away with the exact car that I looked at online and had wanted. I will most certainly be coming back here for any future purchases as well as recommending top all my friends and family.

Helpful, friendly staff, good experience

by from Rochelle, IL |

Gary and Bryan were extremely helpful through this whole process. i coul \d really tell that Gary was genuinely trying to help me find the best car for my budget. He made it happen and now I'm leaving with a great new car that is better than i planned on leaving with!

Great Experience!

by from Loves Park, IL |

My wife and I recently purchased a SUV from Speedway Auto Mall and we were both very impressed with the experience. Our salesman, Ryan Smith, was outstanding! He made us feel very comfortable and he was very knowledgeable about the cars that we were interested in. He was very open, honest, and he listened to our needs. Not once did we feel pressured into anything. He was dedicated to ensuring that we were completely satisfied and he even contacted us afterwards to see how everything was going. I would also like to mention Mike and the service team as well. They were very courteous and professional in taking care of repair that I needed. Mike did a fantastic job keeping me updated and provided me with a "loaner" car while mine was being repaired. Overall a great experience.

chrysler 200

by from Caledonia , il |

Gary was very knowledgeable and nice and not pushy I would tell my friends about him and speedway

Lenny is the absoloute best!

by from Machesney Park, IL |

Lenny worked very hard to get me into the car that I wanted. While he was trying for other vechicles in case I couldn't find financing for my dream car. He covered all of his bases AND GOT ME THE CAR I WANTED!!! Lenny and the rest of the staff here at Speedway were all very friendly and helpful. What a great selection and service. Call and ask for Lenny!

bought Harley Davidson

by from roscoe il |

Great service,easy transaction, would recomend Dean Reed

bought a mini cooper

by from Rockton, IL |

I was very pleasantly surprised with the experience I had buying my Mini Cooper. When we were first looking at the car, Dean Reed was quick to help and to offer a test drive. Once he knew we were interested, he handed us over to Jim Walters, who knew more about the specific vehicle to ensure we knew exactly what we were getting. Jim was very knowledgable and helpful. He took the time to show us lots of neat features on the car and show us all around it. There was no pressure and all my questions were answered and I really felt they worked hard to meet my budget. I would highly recommend Speedway Auto Mall to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Rick of Stillman Valley

by from Stillman Valley, IL |

Gary was helpful explaining everything. The car we purchased was clean and well cared for. Took the time to explain the how they shopped for the financing and what that would mean to us. Also, gave my son some good tips on the importance of regular service and safe driving. The facility was nice and clean. Only negative is that the process takes so long. Overall, it was a good learning experience for someone new at purchasing vehicles. I would recommend to anyone to purchase a vehicle from Speedway Auto mall.