Priority Toyota of Chesapeake

1800 Greenbrier Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320

Used 757-366-5000

2015 highlander

by from Chesapeake, va |

I would never use another dealership outside of priority. What I asked for I got. Plain and simple too many dealerships want to give you what they think you need. Thanks priority. ...you made my 2014 Christmas amazing.

New car

by from Portsmouth, Virginia |

Just bought a 2014 Toyota prius c from Priority Toyota Chesapeake, I am very impressed with the service and how quick and pain free it is to purchase a vehicle from there. Danny Lyons really helped me out with getting me out of my Honda civic and into the Prius with no problems.

Wonderful!

by from Elizabeth City |

Geoff Smith sold me a 2014 Tacoma TRD in July with a wonderful deal. liked the Tacoma but I was not real happy with the TRD features (I had been driving a ford ranger for 12 years) which gave it a harder ride and sat really high. Decided to go back and get a 2015 Tacoma without the TRD. Again a great deal and even better I love the new truck!

Mrs Edna Capps

by from Norfolk, Va. |

Purchased my 2014 Rav4 last week - got a very good deal I feel. They gave me a wonderful trade in value for my old 2004 Rav4. I wanted a specific color so they went looking for it and found it in Maryland. The SUV was at the dealership the next day. The process was so easy - very much a people pleaser attitude. Everyone was so nice and wanted to know what I needed every step of the way. My salesperson was Vo Nguyen . Really easy person to talk to and did whatever I asked of him. I have bought or leasted my vehicles from Priority Toyota since I can't remember how long - but they have always been good people to deal with. Take it from me - Priority Toyota is THE place to go for your new or used toyota. Priority for Life is my mantra !!

Best Dealership in Hampton Roads

by from Portsmouth, VA |

Best car buying experience I've had, and I go through more cars than "average." Chris Lagarenne was very knowledgable, helpful, not pushy, and was proficient with all controls in the car. Jim Germaine handled the financial part and the numbers were perfect. I give Priority Toyota my highest recommendation.

Greatest dealership in the Hampton Roads.

by from Chesapeake VA |

Been to almost every dealer in the area and this seems to be the only dealership I feel like im not being taken across. Do a price check with them compared to Charles Barker and you will see they are $1K cheaper then them. All 3 of my vehicles are from Priority Toyota and you get free oil changes and inspections for life. When I take my vehicles in for an inspection and it needs minor repairs I have had them fixed for cheaper then what I could've done myself. Also just bought a brand new Camry from them and with the deal they gave me I would've had to fight my way out of the dealership it was that good. You can go where you want but im letting you know you will always get an honest deal here.

New 2014 Tacoma I recently purchased

by from Heathsville Virginia |

Great place to shop and get all your technical questions answered before buying a new vehicle!!

Tundra Purchase

by from Suffolk VA |

I just purchased a 2014 Tundra. If you are looking to buy a new car or truck, this is the place to do it. The staff is amazing. They worked hard to ensure I received the best possible deal available. The pricing was the lowest I found anywhere. They offered the highest trade in value on my vehicle as well. The facilities are pretty amazing. They have many free services including Starbucks coffee, a movie theater, cafe, hair and nail salon, and kid's area to name a few. Add lifetime oil changes and state inspections and you cannot ask for anything more.

Excellent Service and Sales

by from Virginia |

Had a wonderful experience at Priority Toyota when I traded in my 2010 4Runner for a new 2014 one. Our salesman, Elmer Hippolito, worked diligently to get the color we wanted and with all of the features we wanted too. Tom Harmon walked me through every new feature on the 2014 and showed me all of the new changes. He even took the time to hook my phone up to the new Entune and made sure I knew how every aspect of the Entune worked before we left the dealership. Rob Brasco made the finance part of our visit very swift and easy. There was no pressure and everything was explained in detail. This is our 6th Toyota vehicle purchase from Priority and I would never think of going anywhere else. The sales staff has always been welcoming and the car buying process has been a breeze. We will be going back in the next 6 months to look for a car for our teenage son.